Author Topic: Not ashamed, I just cracked one off to this video.  (Read 9022 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Not ashamed, I just cracked one off to this video.
« on: January 23, 2013, 10:33:37 PM »

Jessie Ventura = One of the greatest American in history shutting up a British douche. Will be remembered as one of the greatest Patriots in history.

®

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Not ashamed, I just cracked one off to this video.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 10:48:30 PM »
Brutal owning

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Not ashamed I just cracked on off to this video.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 10:56:33 PM »
Are you serious.  Jessie Venture is a well known crackpot, he was a second rate wrestler and colour commentator,   He tells everyone he was a Navy Seal when in fact he was a member of the Underwater Demolition Team. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.  

He is considered by many as a traitor due to his many anti american rants and he considers the United States a FASCIST STATE!  He was punched out by An American Sniper by the name of Chris Kyle who didn't like his unpatriotic stance and Jesse was so upset by the beating he is currently trying to sue Kyle and claiming it never happened.  After his failed political career, Jesse has been relegated to becoming a laughing stock who now investigates if Lizard people are running the world and people who claim their brains have been taken over by the Government's secret mind-control signals via  GWEN towers.

Venturas other frivolous lawsuit against the Transportation Security Administration for being subject to controversial pat-downs was thrown out of court.  Ventura said he no longer felt patriotic and would raise a fist during the playing of the national anthem at public events.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 11:01:42 PM »
Ekul, Ventura does not believe in lizard people.  Did you just make up that lie on purpose?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 11:03:18 PM »
Are you serious.  Jessie Venture is a well known crackpot, he was a second rate wrestler and colour commentator,   He tells everyone he was a Navy Seal when in fact he was a member of the Underwater Demolition Team. Compared to SEAL Teams, UDTs saw less combat and took fewer casualties.  

He is considered by many as a traitor due to his many anti american rants and he considers the United States a FASCIST STATE!  He was punched out by An American Sniper by the name of Chris Kyle who didn't like his unpatriotic stance and Jesse was so upset by the beating he is currently trying to sue Kyle and claiming it never happened.  After his failed political career, Jesse has been relegated to becoming a laughing stock who now investigates if Lizard people are running the world and people who claim their brains have been taken over by the Government's secret mind-control signals via  GWEN towers.

Venturas other frivolous lawsuit against the Transportation Security Administration for being subject to controversial pat-downs was thrown out of court.  Ventura said he no longer felt patriotic and would raise a fist during the playing of the national anthem at public events.
And that crazy son of a bitch still managed to destroy Queers Morgan through logical arguments.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 11:04:33 PM »
He's a truther. I guess "fire doesn't melt steel."

Tell the that to the dude who invented swords.  ::)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 11:05:54 PM »
And that crazy son of a bitch still managed to destroy Queers Morgan through logical arguments.

GodFuckingSpeed.

E-Kum, don't make me tear up your shitpussy. Mucus membranes don't tend to heal too well.
®

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 11:07:15 PM »
Ekul, Ventura does not believe in lizard people.  Did you just make up that lie on purpose?
He took it seriously enough to do a whole episode of his show on it, and he only poo pooed the idea because he didn't like David Icke, every other crackpot conspiracy idea he thinks is true.  The dude is a serious whackjob, he attended the funeral of a Navy Seal and told them they deserve to die.  He rightfully got punched out and has been crying like a bitch ever since.
V

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 11:10:43 PM »
He took it seriously enough to do a whole episode of his show on it, and he only poo pooed the idea because he didn't like David Icke, every other crackpot conspiracy idea he thinks is true.  The dude is a serious whackjob, he attended the funeral of a Navy Seal and told them they deserve to die.  He rightfully got punched out and has been crying like a bitch ever since.

Your literal-ism made you dumb. It's unfortunate. Are you that naive or playing us? I'm serious and curious.
®

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 11:13:59 PM »
If you think that Jessie destroyed Piers in that debate, I truly feel sorry for you, he made himself look like the massive crackpot he is,  His arguments were just propaganda and lies.   lol at Guns are a tool.  I would like to see someone build a house with a Gun.  Just because someone spits off some propaganda in a loud intimidating voice doesn't mean they owned somebody.  They just demonstrate the type of personality Gun Nutters have, I thought Jessie was a massive embarrassment in that interview.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 11:16:40 PM »
Your literal-ism made you dumb. It's unfortunate. Are you that naive or playing us? I'm serious and curious.
Are you seriously saying Jessie Ventura is someone whose ideas should be taken seriously.  I'm serious and curious.   Because if you are, that's really sad.  I'll say it again, Jesse Ventura is a massive dickhead who is a laughing stock, anybody with a shred of credibility or intelligence would feel sorry for the man, not feed into his overt propaganda and lies.  You people have been listening to Alex Jones Pod-casts one too many times.
V

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 11:19:33 PM »
Are you seriously saying Jessie Ventura is someone whose ideas should be taken seriously.  I'm serious and curious.   Because if you are, that's really sad.  I'll say it again, Jesse Ventura is a massive dickhead who is a laughing stock, anybody with a shred of credibility or intelligence would feel sorry for the man, not feed into his overt propaganda and lies.  You people have been listening to Alex Jones Pod-casts one too many times.

You totally missed my point. Either you're fucking with me or extremely stupid and unintelligent.

read between the lines chief. Life isn't all cookie cutter the way you're been conditioned. Liberty and freedom thrive on passion, not rat race "logic"
®

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 11:20:25 PM »
If you think that Jessie destroyed Piers in that debate, I truly feel sorry for you, he made himself look like the massive crackpot he is,  His arguments were just propaganda and lies.   lol at Guns are a tool.  I would like to see someone build a house with a Gun.  Just because someone spits off some propaganda in a loud intimidating voice doesn't mean they owned somebody.  They just demonstrate the type of personality Gun Nutters have, I thought Jessie was a massive embarrassment in that interview.
You are blinded by the dogmatic beliefs you cling to so dearly. Just watch the video and pretend its not Jessie Ventura....pretend it's Jessie Jackson.

Jessie makes great points and Queers Morgan is flabbergasted at the poppycock and tomfoolery his show has just become. Lol did you see when nobody clapped for him? LOL!

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 11:24:24 PM »
You are blinded by the dogmatic beliefs you cling to so dearly. Just watch the video and pretend its not Jessie Ventura....pretend it's Jessie Jackson.

Jessie makes great points and Queers Morgan is flabbergasted at the poppycock and tomfoolery his show has just become. Lol did you see when nobody clapped for him? LOL!

Don't waste any keystroke on this meatstroker chief; you can't convert a sheep to an ideology of freedom and patriotism unless he's willing to step out of his comfort zone.... I guess that's why USA is #1.
®

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 11:26:04 PM »
you can't convert a sheep to an ideology of freedom and patriotism unless he's willing to step out of his comfort zone.... I guess that's why USA is #1.

But it will not be #1 for long.  China is coming. Your country is being bankrupted and sold to them.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 11:27:38 PM »

He made zero points, he used well worn propaganda and lies, referring to dictators disarming citizens, guns are tools (lol), false reasons why the 2nd amendment was introduced etc etc, everything, and I mean everything he said was BULLSHIT!  Piers was flabbergasted at his ridiculousness, and it's not hard to find a PRO GUN audience in AMERICA,  Getting the audience to agree with you by aggressively asking them if they agree knowing that if an audience member disagrees they will have to deal with Venturas borderline abusive argumentative style and having his bullshit shoved down their throats by a classic bully, normal decent folk prefer just to ignore him and write him off as the crackpot bully he is.
V

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 11:33:05 PM »
But it will not be #1 for long.  China is coming. Your country is being bankrupted and sold to them.

... and we'll all going to be better for it.  ::) Are you Asian "bad boy"?

If so Let me know, I can hook you up to a mail order personality place online.
®

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 11:33:27 PM »
He made zero points, he used well worn propaganda and lies, referring to dictators disarming citizens, guns are tools (lol), false reasons why the 2nd amendment was introduced etc etc, everything, and I mean everything he said was BULLSHIT!  Piers was flabbergasted at his ridiculousness, and it's not hard to find a PRO GUN audience in AMERICA,  Getting the audience to agree with you by aggressively asking them if they agree knowing that if an audience member disagrees they will have to deal with Venturas borderline abusive argumentative style and having his bullshit shoved down their throats by a classic bully, normal decent folk prefer just to ignore him and write him off as the bully he is.
You're a silly guy and I wouldn't hesitate to give ya a rasping of my fisticuffs should i ever see you IRL. Over and out chief.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 11:33:48 PM »
HA HA, Can you imagine the lowly mindset of someone who takes this guy seriously!

V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 11:35:37 PM »
No Alex.  I support Americans stance on freedom.. But if you don't realise your country is on the verge of bankruptcy and being driven into the ground by your government, then you need to before it is too late.  

... and we'll all going to be better for it.  ::) Are you Asian "bad boy"?

If so Let me know, I can hook you up to a mail order personality place online.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 11:36:11 PM »

Jessie Ventura = One of the greatest American in history shutting up a British douche. Will be remembered as one of the greatest Patriots in history.

You've very brave to take on the masses of trolls! Carry on sir, Thank you for posting!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 11:40:26 PM »
You've very brave to take on the masses of trolls! Carry on sir, Thank you for posting!
I don't think it is fair to label the masses of conspiracy Nuts as TROLLS.  They may be unfortunate, deluded individuals, but TROLLS, come on!  It's bad enough they walk around with all that nonsense, lies and propaganda in their head, they deserve sympathy, not condemnation.
V

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 11:58:29 PM »

Someone has to step up. Freedom will prevail.

In the meantime, the sheep are rolling over.
®

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 11:59:23 PM »
believing in reptilians and aliens is more respectable than voting republican.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2013, 12:02:27 AM »
Karl Kox