Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 18, 2014, 04:46:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not ashamed, I just cracked one off to this video.  (Read 2396 times)
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2013, 01:21:57 AM »

Karl Kox

I bet where ever he is... he's just cracked one off!  Cool
Report to moderator   Logged

Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2013, 01:29:16 AM »

E-cum  Cheesy
Slik
Competitors
Getbig IV

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2013, 09:00:57 AM »

If you think that Jessie destroyed Piers in that debate, I truly feel sorry for you, he made himself look like the massive crackpot he is,  His arguments were just propaganda and lies.   lol at Guns are a tool.  I would like to see someone build a house with a Gun.  Just because someone spits off some propaganda in a loud intimidating voice doesn't mean they owned somebody.  They just demonstrate the type of personality Gun Nutters have, I thought Jessie was a massive embarrassment in that interview.
the more u post the more your mental retardation is revealed
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2013, 09:09:30 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxNenz7q_eY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxNenz7q_eY</a>

Jessie Ventura = One of the greatest American in history shutting up a British douche. Will be remembered as one of the greatest Patriots in history.

jesse makes some good points , if a crackpot wants to kill someone they can use a knife or a bat or a hammer. only thing death toll won't be as high as with a high powered assault weapon.
Alex23
Getbig IV

Rely on knowledge.

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2013, 12:53:47 AM »

Huh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!