Author Topic: CHRIS ACETO real estate business  (Read 3489 times)

CREALMADRID

• Getbig III
CHRIS ACETO real estate business
« on: January 24, 2013, 12:54:03 PM »
In the radio show he said he is in real estate business,so beside prepping athlets he do that and from what i heard he is doing very well

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Re: CHRIS ACETO real estate business
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 05:16:12 PM »
He had some pix up of his condo in miami. Very nice..

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 05:59:40 PM »
right now real estate bisiness = bad bisiness , unless you are talking hustlers looking hard for the best deals.Long runners in this bisiness should remember the old saying " in the long run we are all dead"

it is not amateur time

i dislike aceto because 1) he likes to come across as better than the low lifes like palumbo, farah etc 2) he is smarter than those guys but then 3) he sells it all for free publicity etc

It is like i would sooner accept a street girl to sell her body than a nice family girl to sell her body because, unlike the street girl , she knows better

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 06:17:50 PM »
i dislike aceto because 1) he likes to come across as better than the low lifes like palumbo, farah etc 2) he is smarter than those guys but then 3) he sells it all for free publicity etc

Lol.. I actually "like" Aceto for the above reasons

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 06:39:11 PM »
come on, the palumbo ass-liking is unacceptable

he cant just say he is playing this idiot guido dave by appearing to agree with him without loosing  major credibility
not to the typical target audience, i.e, dumb bber looking for guru  aka  'john of god' speaking english, located in the US and willing to provide illegal PEDs- but to the discerning public- which while small in number are influential

also there is something weird about a guy that totally stops training after surviving cancer. it is not as if one thing has anything to do with the other . head cant be right

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 10:00:44 PM »
He had some pix up of his condo in miami. Very nice..
::) oh boy.....
®

RoyHeilig

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 10:25:49 PM »
I agree that real estate business is a bad business now cause it is really hard now a days to make a sale.In fact in Finland home sales at http://uudiskohde.fi/ is been decrease for some reason and i think it is because of the competition that now a days there are many real estate business that do a lot of better stuff for competition purposes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2013, 10:30:00 PM »
Aceto is fucking awesome. I've always liked that guy. Every young up and coming bodybuilder that wants to know about how to eat offseason or contest and how to manipulate food should read his book I believe it's "Championship Bodybuilding". Chris has been around a long time. and has gotten people into the best shape of their lives. When he talks about bodybuilding, I shut up and listen.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2013, 11:06:16 PM »
Aceto is fucking awesome. I've always liked that guy. Every young up and coming bodybuilder that wants to know about how to eat offseason or contest and how to manipulate food should read his book I believe it's "Championship Bodybuilding". Chris has been around a long time. and has gotten people into the best shape of their lives. When he talks about bodybuilding, I shut up and listen.

Have to agree

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2013, 11:11:35 PM »
Lol.. I actually "like" Aceto for the above reasons

Why did you put "like" in quotation marks?

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2013, 06:40:13 AM »
Absolutely!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2013, 06:50:01 AM »
Why did you put "like" in quotation marks?

I think that means "would suck his cock".

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2013, 06:58:34 AM »
I agree that real estate business is a bad business now cause it is really hard now a days to make a sale.In fact in Finland home sales at http://uudiskohde.fi/ is been decrease for some reason and i think it is because of the competition that now a days there are many real estate business that do a lot of better stuff for competition purposes.

Nice fucking spam you asshole