Author Topic: Obama asks military if they will fire on U.S. citizens  (Read 3509 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obama asks military if they will fire on U.S. citizens
« on: January 24, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »
here is the information everyone must listen to 
1twLg&index=7

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obama asks military if they will fire on U.S. citizens
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:17:05 PM »
Found an article on it.  Right now it looks like just a second hand story.  Sounds like he's telling the truth but how do we know he's not being fed a line of bullshit.  If this is true, hopefully the people being pushed out come forward.  I heard of this happening a decade or more back but never saw any proof.

Writing on his Facebook page on Monday, 2009 Nobel Peace Prize nominee Jim Garrow revealed that President Barack Obama has come up with a new “litmus test” to determine who will remain in positions of leadership within the U.S. military, and it is whether or not they will fire on American citizens. Garrow writes:

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed.

If this is true, it would seem to affirm what many have suspected, which is that the federal government has been getting ready for war with Americans. The Department of Homeland Security recently purchased nearly 2 billion rounds of hollow point ammunition, which is an unusually large amount and not intended for training. The DHS has also released reports in the past, labeling Second Amendment activists as potential terrorists, as well as those "'suspicious of centralized federal authority,' and 'reverent of individual liberty' as 'extreme right-wing' terrorists." For years, U.S. soldiers and Marines have been practicing to confiscate firearms and fight and intern Americans, and the president has the authority to assassinate or permanently detain any American without due process.

In 1994, Marines at 29 Palms in California were given a survey by Navy Lieutenant Commander Ernest Guy Cunningham asking if they would fire on Americans who refuse to turn in firearms in the event of a federal gun confiscation.

Jim Garrow was nominated for the Peace Prize for work with the organization he founded called Pink Pagoda Girls, which seeks to raise $1 billion to help end “gendercide” against female babies in China.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-asking-military-leaders-to-fire-on-americans-says-nobel-prize-nominee

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 04:35:16 PM »
Proven Liar Says Obama Firing Military Leaders Who Won’t Kill U.S. Citizens? Take a Closer Look

Posted on January 22, 2013 by willyloman

by Scott Creighton

Word is out that President Obama is firing military leaders who refuse to give the order to shoot U.S. citizens. Places like InfoWars (get it?), IntelHub, and Before It’s News are already out on top of this one.

It’s called a campaign of tension. The point it too create unrest and FEAR. Terrorism by another name. One aspect is the ground attack like the American Gladio campaign. The complimentary assault is called the Information Wars, propaganda designed to keep us fearful and turning against one another.

Come on folks, it’s all based on the say-so of “Dr.” Jim Garrow, a guy who is
 1.an admitted child trafficker
 2.proven liar on multiple fronts
 3.professional shyster running a couple unregistered “not-for-profit” rackets

… and his information comes from an “undisclosed’ former U.S. military leader/ “hero” (Patreaus? Ollie North? John McCain?)

It’s bullshit folks. Don’t get sucked into it.

Garrow runs a “not-for-profit” which takes Chinese girls and hands them over to other people across the world, for a donation of course. One or two people over the years have done some investigation into his little organization (Pink Pagoda) and they can’t seem to find anyone who claims to know of his operation in China. Garrow says he has to keep it secret but other agencies, above board agencies, have been running similar programs in the country for years without problems.

Seems like Garrow is basically practicing a form of human trafficking for profit and even he admits that.

“If I save a baby, and give it to you, when I hand it to you, I’ve now just breached the Geneva Convention,” Garrow says. “I’m now involved in a criminal activity called trafficking in human flesh. That’s exactly what happens if I pass a baby from me to you, even though I’m saving the life of a baby”…

… “Any hinting of child trafficking is something I want to end. And (Garrow’s) program is clearly child trafficking, although he sees it as saving,” Stuy says.” Pound Puppies

Garrow also claims to have a doctoral degree in theology yet the school he “earned” the degree from isn’t accredited and doesn’t seem to wish to answer questions about his course work. He claims when pressed that they gave him an honorary degree based on his work trafficking Chinese babies and pretending to be a humanitarian.

Garrow also claims to have been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize the same year Obama “won” the award.

The nominees are kept secret for 50 years so he apparently claims that a Chinese guy told him he had been nominated but when asked to divulge his name, Garrow says he has too keep that a secret.

Read this:

Pink Pagoda is not a registered charity. Garrow calls it a philanthropic organization, and says he doesn’t take money from people for the work.

“We’ve had to send cheques back to people,” he says.

Garrow says the Pink Pagoda website had a PayPal button on it because the organization planned to sell materials. He says he had to shut it down because people “snuck donations in.”

But 2009 and 2010 statements on the Pink Pagoda website and its Facebook wall suggest people were encouraged to donate.

“Each of these initiatives require funds to back the efforts,” the website states. “Should you choose the opportunity to donate to Pink Pagoda, please use our PayPal donation button.”

A Jan. 19, post on the Pink Pagoda group’s Facebook wall tells members a “dispute with PayPal is cutting our ability to receive funds from supporters.”

A followup post by Garrow continues:

“They don’t seem to understand the concept of “philanthropy”. We have told them time and again that we are a business not a charity that does philanthropic things. Duh!” source

Look people, the guy is a liar and a snake oil salesman and god only knows what he is doing with all those kids he sells.

The Examiner put this crap story up without so much as a single question as to the source, his lies in the past, his swindles, his Chinese business interests, or his “secret source” of this bullshit, just like his secret source of his Peace Prize nomination.

I understand what is happening in this country and I have been writing about it for years now without “secret sources”

Let me tell you this: any goddamned president doesn’t NEED to ASK his generals if they will support targeting of American citizens. They ALREADY KNOW for god’s sake.

The idea that he has to sit them down and ask them point blank is sophomoric and stupid at best and probably pure disinfo like “ray beams from space” and “nanothermite”

It’s called a strategy of tension for a reason folks.

Think about it. Always ALWAYS consider the source. If the source turns out to be a lying shill, chances are it’s bullshit.

UPDATE: This is the way it seems to work. Garrow has a deal set up with “orphanages” in China. These “orphanages’ have been caught paying cash to various thugs who bring them kidnapped little girls who are then sold to Garrow for “donations”. Garrow then takes the girls out of the country and of course, since he is running an adoption service, he is mandated from disclosing what he does with the girls.

Think about what a proven liar does with a system like this. He claims to have “saved” 34,000 little girls and he lives very well in Canada due to his “business interests” in China which is also a big secret.

Get it?

UPDATE: Paul Watson over at “Stratfor Wars” is claiming this guy is a wonderful source of info. That should tell you all you need to know about this claim. He also used a 1995 survey given to troops to prove Obama is going to open fire on you. Funny, you would think someone over there might do a bit of research on “Dr.” Garrow before raving about how credible he is or they might realize that most of the soldiers surveyed in 1995 aren’t even in the military at this point. But, thus is the quality of the work over there.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 07:28:37 AM »
Well, I don't buy it.

But since I can't stand Barry, I'm gonna go with it.

What an asshole asking these generals such a question.  Another communist power happy war mongering douchebag in office.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 07:58:22 AM »
This has been getting a ton of traction lately. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 08:03:38 AM »
Obama Fires Top General Without Even a Phone Call
 Weekly Standard ^

Posted on Friday, January 25, 2013 10:53:06 AM by Sub-Driver

Obama Fires Top General Without Even a Phone Call Daniel Halper January 25, 2013 10:26 AM

President Barack Obama fired General James Mattis, the head of Central Command, without even calling the general to let him know he was being replaced.

"I am told that General Mattis was travelling and in a meeting when an aide passed him a note telling him that the Pentagon had announced his replacement as head of Central Command. It was news to him -- he hadn't received a phone call or a heads-up from anyone at the Pentagon or the White House," Thomas E. Ricks reports.

In another post, Ricks says Mattis was fired because:

Pentagon insiders say that he rubbed civilian officials the wrong way -- not because he went all "mad dog," which is his public image, and the view at the White House, but rather because he pushed the civilians so hard on considering the second- and third-order consequences of military action against Iran. Some of those questions apparently were uncomfortable. Like, what do you do with Iran once the nuclear issue is resolved and it remains a foe? What do you do if Iran then develops conventional capabilities that could make it hazardous for U.S. Navy ships to operate in the Persian Gulf? He kept saying, "And then what?"

There is also a belief that Mattis and Obama differed on Iran. "A particular point of disagreement was what to do about mischief Iran is exporting to other countries. Mattis is indeed more hawkish on this than the White House was," writes Ricks in yet another post.

"National Security Advisor Tom Donilon in particular was irked by Mattis's insistence on being heard. I cringe when I hear about civilians shutting down strategic discussions. That is exactly what the Bush administration did in late 2002 when generals persisted in questioning whether it was wise to invade Iraq. That led to what some might call a fiasco."

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 08:08:15 AM »

wow, so your saying there are a lot of nuts around,mmmmm i would have never guessed

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 08:44:17 AM »

I'm just fucking around dude.

Barry isn't interviewing a bunch of generals except for maybe a couple at the very, very top. 

Hell, there's so many under secretarys, assistant secretarys, deputy under secretarys, assistant deputy undersecretarys...

I'm probably missing a few

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 11:04:23 AM »

Sure it is.  You can maybe post some factual links to this "traction"?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 11:04:51 AM »
He's fired alot of guys who would stand up to him. Dempsey is a disgrace so he stays. Mattis was THE arch type Marine. Still, if push came to shove, unless something happens to these guys, nobody is gonna listen to Barry as far as shooting Americans....actually it would be the easiest way to get rid of that son of a bitch if he ever ordered it.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 11:06:01 AM »
*YAWN*

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 11:34:22 AM »
He's fired alot of guys who would stand up to him. Dempsey is a disgrace so he stays. Mattis was THE arch type Marine. Still, if push came to shove, unless something happens to these guys, nobody is gonna listen to Barry as far as shooting Americans....actually it would be the easiest way to get rid of that son of a bitch if he ever ordered it.
Seriously, Chaos was a bad moterfucker. Doesn't suprised me that Obama would can him and replace him with a "yes man", Mattis isn't the kind of person to sit quietly while someone who doesn't know what the fuck their talking about tells him how its gonna be.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 12:56:24 PM »
i automatically don't believe alex jones. He is clearly on drugs, dude is manic constantly

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 01:00:33 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 01:11:12 PM »
Please explain