Author Topic: Special Security detail tonight at The New Hong Kong Chinese restaurant  (Read 3497 times)

True Amateur

I just got word that I'm being pulled off my regular shift tonight and sent over to work for Jimmy Wong at The New Hong Kong Chinese restaurant. They are having a huge 20th anniversary bash there tonight featuring a Village People cover band, a semi-famous comedian,a guest appearance by Jocko from Sha Na Na and a Karaoke contest. The place is going to be mobbed and I'm being brought in as Security muscle to control the ebb and flow of the crowd. Instead of the regular uniform I'll be in a jacket and tie. This is a dangerous assignment with all the drunks and rowdiness. I'll try like hell to moderate the Getbig chat forum from the Blackberry, but I may have my hands full throwing drunks out on the sidewalk.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Special Security detail tonight at The New Hong Kong Chinese restaurant
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 08:07:31 AM »
I just got word that I'm being pulled off my regular shift tonight and sent over to work for Jimmy Wong at The New Hong Kong Chinese restaurant. They are having a huge 20th anniversary bash there tonight featuring a Village People cover band, a semi-famous comedian,a guest appearance by Jocko from Sha Na Na and a Karaoke contest. The place is going to be mobbed and I'm being brought in as Security muscle to control the ebb and flow of the crowd. Instead of the regular uniform I'll be in a jacket and tie. This is a dangerous assignment with all the drunks and rowdiness. I'll try like hell to moderate the Getbig chat forum from the Blackberry, but I may have my hands full throwing drunks out on the sidewalk.

Why don't you take the night off? You've been busting your ass all week. We don't know what we'd do without ya.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 08:11:12 AM »
No way Jose. This detail could lead to bigger things. Like becoming Jimmy Wong's personal bodyguard for example.

Understand. You're a helluva guard.

You might want to take a look at this thread, it's getting out of control.

I feel fucking filthy after watching that. Fuck :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

True Amateur, we have a violation of code 12 in sector 3. Were gonna need back up.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 08:15:32 AM »
TA, if you are in the middle of a top security job and there are hundreds of people roaming around and your stomach starts to rumble but you know there is no way of stacking this liquid shit are you allowed to leave your post to deficate? I am not familiar with the Security Guards Creed.

I would also like to thank you for keeping us all safe. I am eating at that restaurant tonight so I won't have a worry knowing you are there. If you need someone to dance with when they play Macho Man look me up.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 08:15:47 AM »
No meatballs subs tonight? Will Mr. Wong be providing you a meal?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 08:18:58 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 08:19:44 AM »

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 08:21:38 AM »

True Amateur, if you came across this guy on your nightly rounds, would you throw him a beatdown?

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 08:22:56 AM »
Why don't you take the night off? You've busting your ass all week. We don't know what we'd do without ya.

Wiggs is right bro......dont over do it.....you dont wanna be on a "dangerous" assigment with little to no sleep!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 08:24:18 AM »

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 08:33:30 AM »
This poster is attempting to leverage himself out of his self concept of feminitiy and weakness by adopting a motorcylce related screen name and talking about "beat downs". Simply put, he "tries to hard". The actual result is far different than he is attempting to engineer: Instead as being viewed as a potent, masculine, chopper riding male he has put his real cards on the table and is perceived as a wimp or a fruitcake.

Do you suggest he changes his name to Cumdumpster?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 08:35:19 AM »
True Amateur, you ever thought about applying for the TSA? There are terrorist out there that must be stopped.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 08:38:43 AM »
This poster is attempting to leverage himself out of his self concept of feminitiy and weakness by adopting a motorcylce related screen name and talking about "beat downs". Simply put, he "tries to hard". The actual result is far different than he is attempting to engineer: Instead as being viewed as a potent, masculine, chopper riding male he has put his real cards on the table and is perceived as a wimp or a fruitcake.

So is that a "yes" to the beatdown then True Amateur (YAGR)?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 08:40:24 AM »
I'm a Security Guard son. And this tiger don't change stripes.

Yes sir.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 08:46:37 AM »
i do enjoy your posts.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 08:52:58 AM »
I have no clue who that dude is and quite frankly couldn't give a fuck how much you post it or call me by different names, you're weaker than puppy shit.

You seem a little riled up Eric.

Is that good for your blood pressure?

:-*

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 09:08:28 AM »
I dont know boss....puppy shit was pretty stong smelling the last time i delt with it!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 09:11:20 AM »

You know jimmy wong died in 2001 right? You should cross check before making shit up....
®

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »
Yeah you got me on the ropes. Can't you tell how concerned I am? you're weaker than puppy shit.

Eric.....why did you delete yesterday's thread where you got outed?

:-*

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 09:35:47 AM »
Don't forget your thermos boss, It's gonna be a long night.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 10:05:36 AM »
swallowed the meatballs eh
don't forget the tie is not a bib
c

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 12:31:27 PM »

Make sure you wear a clip on tie!!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 01:56:57 PM »
Does working as a security guard make you want to kill yourself?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 02:09:42 PM »
  You are a coward.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 06:14:29 PM »