Author Topic: Petition to Ban Garebear  (Read 14120 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Petition to Ban Garebear
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2013, 02:32:14 PM »
quiet so but what actually made his shit sparkle brigher than many of the other shit here?
Seems that being not liked is a bigger attack criteria for the shitspotting kidults.

Drawing accusatory correlations between a member here and an ambiguously creepy kids-show host is one thing.

Drawing correlations between a member here and a completely fabricated tale of violent, pedophilic, incestual rape is on an ENTIRELY different level.

The hauntingly graphic details depicted in Garebear's post are suggestive of a genuinely disturbed psyche that certainly correlates with the type of troubled soul he is accused of being. Anyone who saw the original thread will agree that Garebear brought this on himself. Most people possessing a healthy mind would never conjure those thoughts in the first place. And, if they did, they would certainly have a filter that would prevent them from expressing those thoughts on a public forum.

The fact that Garebear saw no problem in authoring that material demonstrates a sickness. And, before that thread was deleted, he was the ONLY ONE who thought he was in the right. Literally everyone who read and responded to his post agreed that it transcended the bounds of decency and normalcy.
All evidence here suggests that Garebear is one truly sick mother-fucker.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2013, 02:53:37 PM »
I asked him many times if he had TBI or PTSD from his time in the Army and he never answered 

Drawing accusatory correlations between a member here and an ambiguously creepy kids-show host is one thing.

Drawing correlations between a member here and a completely fabricated tale of violent, pedophilic, incestual rape is on an ENTIRELY different level.

The hauntingly graphic details depicted in Garebear's post are suggestive of a genuinely disturbed psyche that certainly correlates with the type of troubled soul he is accused of being. Anyone who saw the original thread will agree that Garebear brought this on himself. Most people possessing a healthy mind would never conjure those thoughts in the first place. And, if they did, they would certainly have a filter that would prevent them from expressing those thoughts on a public forum.

The fact that Garebear saw no problem in authoring that material demonstrates a sickness. And, before that thread was deleted, he was the ONLY ONE who thought he was in the right. Literally everyone who read and responded to his post agreed that it transcended the bounds of decency and normalcy.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2013, 02:56:10 PM »
I asked him many times if he had TBI or PTSD from his time in the Army and he never answered 

Sounds like another Mons Venus. Remember him?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 02:59:01 PM »

Sadly, this might be beyond the comprehension of many... :-\
:

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 03:07:55 PM »
Sadly,d this might be beyond the comprehension of many... :-\

Heavy shit, sister.
I'm not even sure I understand it. ;)

Seriously, I think you really had to have read it with your own eyes for the impact to fully resonate. I suspect that many members here did not get to see the short-lived thread. But, as I mentioned, not a single person who responded in it defended Garebear in any capacity.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 03:18:25 PM »

Heavy shit, sister.
I'm not even sure I understand it. ;)

Seriously, I think you really had to have read it with your own eyes for the impact to fully resonate. I suspect that many members here did not get to see the short-lived thread. But, as I mentioned, not a single person who responded in it defended Garebear in any capacity.

this is true but the outpouring of outrage goes beyond condemming the specific behaviour and many posters seemingly are able to draw all sorts of conclusions beyond the actual thread it self . The actual intent of Tas thread is malicious and vindictive. For sure Garebear over reacted with his thread but the autodenouncing suggests a large component of group think.
c

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 03:45:48 PM »
many posters seemingly are able to draw all sorts of conclusions beyond the actual thread it self

True, but in this case, I think it's justified because that one thread drew such a strong correlation with the accusations against him that it essentially became a confirmation. Considering the type of person it takes to envision and willfully compose those images means that posting something of that nature even once denotes the type of person that member is beyond just that thread.

Honestly, I'm no fan of Basile, but I never liked when guys on here got on him with the pedo shit. I don't know how it started, but if there was incontrovertible evidence, it would have surfaced by now - especially given the penchant this place has for outings. Sure, Vince comes across as a prick sometimes, but that hardly deserves the label of a kiddie-fiddler; especially when he's got the balls to post under his real name. A MAJOR difference is that Basile never fired back at any of them the way Garebear did.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 06:26:28 AM »

True, but in this case, I think it's justified because that one thread drew such a strong correlation with the accusations against him that it essentially became a confirmation. Considering the type of person it takes to envision and willfully compose those images means that posting something of that nature even once denotes the type of person that member is beyond just that thread.

is that how you would like your actions to be jusged by others?

seems that the main crime Garebear was guilty of was not being liked
c

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 06:58:02 AM »
is that how you would like your actions to be jusged by others?

Yes I would, because most of my posts denote intelligence, humor, thoughtfullness, cooperation, and good will, or a combination of any and all of those traits. I like being associated with those qualities.

seems that the main crime Garebear was guilty of was not being liked

Again, the group-think dislike within the thread stemmed from the fact that everyone saw the problem with the vulgarity of the post. As for the people who did not witness the thread and still dislike Garebear, he brought that, too, on himself.

People's character comes through when they express themselves, and even an anonomous message board is an expression of identity. In fact, people are usually more "honest" when hiding behind a keyboard. That's when their true colors come out.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 01:30:31 PM »
Quote from: Montague link=topic=455947.=1359471482
Yes I would, because most of my posts denote intelligence, humor, thoughtfullness, cooperation, and good will, or a combination of any and all of those traits. I like being associated with those qualities..

is this you being keyboard honest? 

Quote from: Montague link=topic=455947.=1359471482
People's character comes through when they express themselves, and even an anonomous message board is an expression of identity. In fact, people are usually more "honest" when hiding behind a keyboard. That's when their true colors come out.

you mean honest like all those here claiming to have fucked each others mammys?
i
c

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 01:45:36 PM »
is this you being keyboard honest? 

you mean honest like all those here claiming to have fucked each others mammys?
i

Yes, I'm being honest.
And yes, the latter posters are demonstrating a level of immaturity. They are likely immature IRL, too. We do what we "really want" when there are no repercussions.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 02:33:17 PM »

Yes, I'm being honest.
And yes, the latter posters are demonstrating a level of immaturity. They are likely immature IRL, too. We do what we "really want" when there are no repercussions.

that a hellofa lot of young(?) men desiring older women
c

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 02:36:56 PM »
that a hellofa lot of young(?) men desiring older women

No, I mean those types of insults denote immaturity.