Author Topic: Rampage Vs Glover  (Read 8768 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Rampage Vs Glover
« on: January 25, 2013, 04:36:14 PM »

Would like to see Glover give Rampage his walking papers. Rampage has turned into a massive cry baby always complaining about money when he's one of the top paid athletes in the organization. He's a baby and a bully I really started to dislike him when he wouldn't leave titties alone on tuf.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Rampage Vs Glover
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 04:43:02 PM »
Used to love him in Pride. Now, he is just a lazy bitch, who failed to adapt.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 04:48:57 PM »
Agreed he does look to be in great shape though. Glover will still have his hands full.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 04:50:40 PM »
He's an ungrateful complainer, but I hope he KTFO off Glover.
w

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »
You answered your own question Mak. Glover Texeira? A prime Rampage wouldnt be caught dead fighting this dude.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 04:52:59 PM »
Used to love him in Pride. Now, he is just a lazy bitch, who failed to adapt.

I loved him in Pride.  Loved Pride for that matter.  His fights with Wanderlei in Pride are some of my favorite fights of all time.  The thing is, Rampage was making the same complaints about Pride when that was over.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 04:56:56 PM »
I loved him in Pride.  Loved Pride for that matter.  His fights with Wanderlei in Pride are some of my favorite fights of all time.  The thing is, Rampage was making the same complaints about Pride when that was over.
Rampage was hungry back then. He actually showed great wrestling in Pride. Now, he just tries to ko people with one punch. He is only a name at this point. He cant even beat guys like Bader  ::)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 04:58:09 PM »
Glover, like rampage is past his prime.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 05:01:32 PM »
Glover, like rampage is past his prime.

Ill give you tokens for that. You can spend them in my ownings store.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 05:06:29 PM »
Rampage was hungry back then. He actually showed great wrestling in Pride. Now, he just tries to ko people with one punch. He is only a name at this point. He cant even beat guys like Bader  ::)

I agree.  Like you said, he's just not hungry and a bit lazy.  He wants it to be easy and maybe it will be if he goes to Japan. First fight, sakuraba.
A

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 05:19:35 PM »
lol page is so skinny now but his big head small body means hes in dangerous mode. glover was a good talent a few yeas back though

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 05:21:26 PM »
lol page is so skinny now but his big head small body means hes in dangerous mode. glover was a good talent a few yeas back though
Really? I have watched a ton of mma, and Glover never crossed my radar. He cant be that good.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 09:06:17 PM »
Last fight in the UFC. After he fights in Japan

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 09:25:33 PM »
It'd be nice to get Slampage back for a fight or two.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 10:15:52 PM »
Love Rampage, loved the whole titties bit on TUF, the dude is seriously funny, he is very honest and seriously tough.  I always laugh when others who wouldn't dare get in a fight or step inside a cage call fighters like Rampage a pussy because he speaks his mind.  To be a UFC fighter means you are the antithesis of a pussy.  Pussies don't make good fighters.  Just because a guy speaks his mind doesn't make him a pussy, speaking openly and publicly about things you know will be controversial and you will be criticised for takes a lot of courage.

Having said all that I think Teixeira will KO Rampage, if not at least grind out a decision after Rampage gasses after two Rounds.  But I would prefer it if Rampage won.
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 11:15:30 PM »
 I want Q to win

Sweedee

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2013, 04:06:38 AM »
I wish the odds would have been a bit better on Glover then I would have bet some money.
Rampage is getting his ass And walking papers handed to him tonight.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2013, 05:11:54 AM »

Would like to see Glover give Rampage his walking papers. Rampage has turned into a massive cry baby always complaining about money when he's one of the top paid athletes in the organization. He's a baby and a bully I really started to dislike him when he wouldn't leave titties alone on tuf.

x2

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 06:23:48 AM »
Love Rampage, loved the whole titties bit on TUF, the dude is seriously funny, he is very honest and seriously tough.  I always laugh when others who wouldn't dare get in a fight or step inside a cage call fighters like Rampage a pussy because he speaks his mind.  To be a UFC fighter means you are the antithesis of a pussy.  Pussies don't make good fighters.  Just because a guy speaks his mind doesn't make him a pussy, speaking openly and publicly about things you know will be controversial and you will be criticised for takes a lot of courage.

Having said all that I think Teixeira will KO Rampage, if not at least grind out a decision after Rampage gasses after two Rounds.  But I would prefer it if Rampage won.

You thought that was funny him picking on titties on national tv like that? The guy gets a chance to make his hometown proud his family all of his ex girlfriends probably watched it and Rampage had to ride him about a physical flaw the entire show. I could see joking about it once or twice but the whole show? I bet it ruined the whole experience for him. Finally titties had enough and of course Rampage had to bow up to him instead of apologizing. He's a jackass in my book. If you criticize him at all he whines and cries.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2013, 07:51:09 AM »
Meant to say he will start fighting in Japan after this with another promotor.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2013, 08:23:03 AM »
You thought that was funny him picking on titties on national tv like that? The guy gets a chance to make his hometown proud his family all of his ex girlfriends probably watched it and Rampage had to ride him about a physical flaw the entire show. I could see joking about it once or twice but the whole show? I bet it ruined the whole experience for him. Finally titties had enough and of course Rampage had to bow up to him instead of apologizing. He's a jackass in my book. If you criticize him at all he whines and cries.
Seriously, titties should have never been a fighter.  Period, Rampage was just pointing that out to him, a big part of fighting is getting in other guys heads, Rampage easily owned titties, if they ever had to fight one day, titties would have lost easily, he didn't have the mental capacity to handle fighting.  As a fighter if you're letting some guy get in your head like that, you don't have what it takes, the reason Rampage kept it up was precisely because titties was becoming more and more emotional, titties simply had to laugh it off and let Rampage have his fun, once Rampage realised titties couldn't care less what jokes he made at tiities expense, the whole thing would have ended.  But titties, being the woman he was, had to go and get all butt hurt like a big girl, he exposed himself as a pussy and someone who definitely shouldn't be a fighter.
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2013, 08:25:13 AM »
Seriously, titties should have never been a fighter.  Period, Rampage was just pointing that out to him, a big part of fighting is getting in other guys heads, Rampage easily owned titties, if they ever had to fight one day, titties would have lost easily, he didn't have the mental capacity to handle fighting.  As a fighter if you're letting some guy get in your head like that, you don't have what it takes, the reason Rampage kept it up was precisely because titties was becoming more and more emotional, titties simply had to laugh it off and let Rampage have his fun, once Rampage realised titties couldn't care less what jokes he made at tiities expense, the whole thing would have ended.  But titties, being the woman he was, had to go and get all butt hurt like a big girl, he exposed himself as a pussy and someone who definitely shouldn't be a fighter.

You're afraid of dogs...enough said.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2013, 08:37:18 AM »
You're afraid of dogs...enough said.
Afraid of dogs, that's ridiculousness, I have been around dogs my entire life.  Just because someone was attacked by Pitbulls, doesn't mean they are afraid of dogs.  this is just an assumption you have made.  I interact with dogs on a daily basis!  At the gym their is a dog, my friends and family all have dogs, I sometimes feed them when they go away.  It might make you feel better if I was afraid of dogs, because then you would think you have discovered some type of weakness to exploit.  Getbiggers who are butthurt by my comments regularly resort to mentioning a fear of dogs or Pitbulls, Once they do this, I know I own their minds,.
V

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2013, 10:07:37 AM »
Dana white just stated that rampage made over 15 million since he has been in the ufc..
he called him out for all the bitching and whinning he does about not getting paid well

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2013, 10:10:46 AM »
Its going to get ugly between between rampage & Dana..
Dana is mad at rampage because he was playing video games on his phone at the press conference  ;D