Author Topic: Bodybuilding drugs  (Read 3590 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bodybuilding drugs
« on: January 26, 2013, 01:59:54 PM »
If you took various steroids, growth hormone, insulin, HCG, thyroid hormone, diuretics, speed, and anti estrogens would you tell someone if they asked for training advice because of your physique? Would you tell the truth that you would look like crap if it wasn't for the drugs?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Bodybuilding drugs
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 02:01:40 PM »
If you took various steroids, growth hormone, insulin, HCG, thyroid hormone, diuretics, speed, and anti estrogens would you tell someone if they asked for training advice because of your physique? Would you tell the truth that you would look like crap if it wasn't for the drugs?

You wouldn't necessarily look like crap, you'd just not look extreme. You're insinuating all naturals look like crap. They don't.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 02:43:10 PM »
This subject somewhat bothers me.... people always ask the big guy for training advice when all it is that's making him big is drugs.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 02:47:17 PM »
This subject somewhat bothers me.... people always ask the big guy for training advice when all it is that's making him big is drugs.

Partially true, but way oversimplified.  If that were the case, every gym in America "except possibly planet fitness" would be absolutely full of huge guys. 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 02:48:34 PM »
You wouldn't necessarily look like crap, you'd just not look extreme. You're insinuating all naturals look like crap. They don't.
X2!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 02:51:13 PM »
X2!!
x3.
No natural can look like kai greene tho IMO
A

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 02:53:25 PM »
Say what you want about drugs......

You can pop dbol until the cows come home......if you are not consistent with your training.... your results will suffer.....big time!

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 02:58:25 PM »

Bodybuilders are liars, any bodybuilder on a 'hardcore' protocol will never let on how much was put on the line to get where they are.. Getting that kind of truth is impossible.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2013, 03:00:28 PM »
I always give full disclosure. Knowledge should be shared. I answer the questions honestly but the key is that the questions are asked.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2013, 03:21:35 PM »
x3.
No natural can look like kai greene tho IMO

I know of hundreds of juice guys that don't look like Kai Green either.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2013, 03:29:25 PM »
Bodybuilders are liars, any bodybuilder on a 'hardcore' protocol will never let on how much was put on the line to get where they are.. Getting that kind of truth is impossible.

X2

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2013, 03:31:02 PM »
Say what you want about drugs......

You can pop dbol until the cows come home......if you are not consistent with your training.... your results will suffer.....big time!

exactly

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 05:19:48 PM »
.   X2.    Woooshhhhhhh

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 05:36:38 PM »
Depends who's asking me the question and my mood.

If it's a dude in his twenty's who I know and feel a certain level of trust I MIGHT answer if asked.

Any mouthy, obnoxious bastadges that ask me ANYTHING regarding Anabolics get a shake of my head and a " i don't know ANYTHING about that stuff"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2013, 07:54:57 AM »
The way im eating lately I would look like absolute shit without gh and gear etc

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 12:04:43 PM »
why would u admit to sum guy u dont know that u take illegal drugs?????  thats just stupid...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 12:13:13 PM »
naturals are very small or very fat

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2013, 01:45:15 PM »
naturals are very small or very fat

and healthy

dustin

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2013, 01:56:23 PM »
Naturals can look good, but they won't have both extreme conditioning and size.

Drug users can look good too, but also very bad. In my opinion, nothing looks worse than a guy on a bunch of drugs with a bad physique. Drugs don't MAKE you look good, but it should be a catalyst that'll propel your physique. Guys who are on juice and stuff but still look BAD are utterly laughable douchebags.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2013, 01:58:44 PM »
Naturals can look good, but they won't have both extreme conditioning and size.

Drug users can look good too, but also very bad. In my opinion, nothing looks worse than a guy on a bunch of drugs with a bad physique. Drugs don't MAKE you look good, but it should be a catalyst that'll propel your physique. Guys who are on juice and stuff but still look BAD are utterly laughable douchebags.

drugs are for losers

i'm going to vape some bud

dustin

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2013, 02:21:20 PM »

drugs are for losers

i'm going to vape some bud

Vaping is awesome. What vape do you have? I'm trying to get my employer to pay for my vape because they won't let me smoke at work (I'm legal).

Nothing feels better than taking a few puffs before the gym all hopped on up tren and masteron and high as a kite. 8)