Author Topic: 333386: the meltdown continues. Waaa baby waaa. LOL  (Read 40524 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: 333386 = bald, hypocrite, midget, closet fag... what say you?
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2013, 07:31:56 AM »
333386 = bald, hypocrite, midget, closet fag

I don't understand what the purpose of this thread was.

333386 is a great fan of the sport, a proud lawyer, MMA enthusiast and an all-around solid getbigger.

If he is bald or short, like Galeniko said, it isn't his fault.

He isn't a hypocrite, as he sticks to his morals and values as best he can.

He also isn't a closet fag, because I would have certainly known by now.

What he indeed is, is a great fan of the sport, a devoted Republican, a dedicated lawyer, a bodybuilder, student of MMA and proud American.

I only see positives on that list.  Does he have the largest post count on this site? Yes.  Is that truly a detriment of any sort? No.  Some folks actually have an office with a computer on their desk and in between calls and meetings can actually take some time out to breathe, post on getbig and laugh.

Keep doing what you do 333386,
"1"

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2013, 07:39:03 AM »
Egg all of your face.  Gobble it up "Chug".

Gayest thing I've read today.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2013, 09:31:57 AM »
Gayest thing I've read today.
You are certainly entitled to your own telling interpretation.  If thats the way you truly feel, just go with it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2013, 09:38:51 AM »
333386 = bald, hypocrite, midget, closet fag

A little obsessed aren't you going back through 100K threads from 2006

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2013, 11:42:13 AM »
Yeah I'm a fag.   I have how many posts in the big mike cox wyhi thread again ?   I like black chicks w fat asses and tts.   Serena Williams types.   

I knew it

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2013, 12:39:04 PM »
So Chris, you're a debt collector right?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2013, 12:48:14 PM »
Chris has literally owned everybody who has ever doubted him.  I knew this day was coming and am glad that it has played out the way it has.  Chris has earned everything and has never taken a dime from anyone (other than those that owe  :D ) and has never wavered in his convictions.  He is a standup guy through and through and is more than just his political beliefs when it comes down to it.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2013, 12:54:25 PM »
So WOOO - where are your pics or cred on bodybuilding, lifting, sports, etc? 

Exactly.  WOOO, you called out Chris and got your ass handed to you.  Its time for you to put up now.  Where are your pics or do you want us to find them for you?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2013, 12:56:37 PM »
I do a lot of debt collection, lien foreclosures, construction cases, etc. 

That's cool man. You're doing your own thing. Your own boss. Not so sure about those pics on your site giving the impression it's a large entity, but whatever works right?

Now, more importantly. You accept Obama as your president and commander in chief yet? Can you at least respect the office of the president of the United States of America?

And FAR more importantly, the will of the people?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2013, 01:06:25 PM »
333386 seems to be a good fellow.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2013, 01:10:27 PM »
333386 seems to be a good fellow.

Are you excited he's going to post pics that you can collect?
Y

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2013, 01:12:32 PM »
Exactly.  WOOO, you called out Chris and got your ass handed to you.  Its time for you to put up now.  Where are your pics or do you want us to find them for you?

Give WOOO a little time, he is probably busy supervising people at the "call center".

"1"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2013, 01:13:41 PM »
Give WOOO a little time, he is probably busy supervising people at the "call center".

"1"

haha yes OneMoreRep, he takes pleasure in "firing" them

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2013, 01:16:08 PM »
it is what it is.  Not happy about it and wished he would grow up and stop the bullshit already.

I'm trying to avoid getting pissed off about it and focus on myself and other things.  

Why don't you focus on your website you cheap bastard, what are you Vince Goodrum the Second? :D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2013, 01:23:55 PM »
Sure - in a perfect world i would be a 6'2" dude looking like a movie star, but its not in the DNA so I make the most with what I got.

You know what, you've done the best you could have with what you've got and it still blows most people away in comparison.

You're a lawyer.  That alone speaks volumes about your dedication and stamina when it comes to academic endeavours.

You've done bodybuilding contests within the NPC.  That tells me that you know a good amount about training, drug use and even dieting.

You're a huge fan of MMA and have trained at various gyms.  That tells me that you aren't some fool that can get pushed around.

You've got the biggest post count on this site.  That tells me that you're one of the most dedicated posters on this site, that works very hard to keep the entertainment value up.

You're not hiding behind gimmicks or fake names.  People have your full name and pictures and you make no qualms about it and actually invite folks to look into your claims.  That tells me you have courage amidst many cowards.

Again, I don't see the purpose behind this thread, as it has only backfired terribly on the opening poster.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2013, 01:30:22 PM »
You know what, you've done the best you could have with what you've got and it still blows most people away in comparison.

You're a lawyer.  That alone speaks volumes about your dedication and stamina when it comes to academic endeavours.

You've done bodybuilding contests within the NPC.  That tells me that you know a good amount about training, drug use and even dieting.

You're a huge fan of MMA and have trained at various gyms.  That tells me that you aren't some fool that can get pushed around.

You've got the biggest post count on this site.  That tells me that you're one of the most dedicated posters on this site, that works very hard to keep the entertainment value up.

You're not hiding behind gimmicks or fake names.  People have your full name and pictures and you make no qualms about it and actually invite folks to look into your claims.  That tells me you have courage amidst many cowards.

Again, I don't see the purpose behind this thread, as it has only backfired terribly on the opening poster.

"1"
Chris is a lifetime natural and competed in the NPC.  That alone is pretty daring and impressive to do.  Especially in NY.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2013, 01:31:53 PM »

"1"
The only way WOOO can save face at this point is to reveal himself before somebody else does.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2013, 01:40:16 PM »
Give WOOO a little time, he is probably busy being supervised at the "call center".

fixed

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2013, 01:49:36 PM »

"1"
X2 well said

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »
I still think you're a loser. Nice day of getbigging. Very accomplished fellow.

A little obsessed aren't you going back through 100K threads from 2006

I used the search function. Revolutionary.

Yeah I'm a fag.   I have how many posts in the big mike cox wyhi thread again ?   I like chicks w fat asses and tts.   Marylin Monroe types.  

I like curves too homo.

No homo

So WOOO - where are your pics or cred on bodybuilding, lifting, sports, etc?  

At home

Hey WOOO - why didnt you also report this one too?  

Many doubted me on this too right?  

Don't start something you can't finish.  

http://www.attackproof.com/Black-Belt-Promotions-Maniac-On-Angel-Dust

You are a midget. Small man syndrome explained it.

Exactly.  WOOO, you called out Chris and got your ass handed to you.  Its time for you to put up now.  Where are your pics or do you want us to find them for you?

I'll post the one of me balls deep in you sister ASAP

"1"

Work was long today

_______

Posting all those replies from an iPhone sucked.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »
How many posts is 333386 got now? I wonder how he how he does it he must type real fast.

This is his life

Getbig

Fuck yeah

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2013, 02:44:42 PM »
LOL!!!

So basically - at the end of the day you dont have shit on me

You don't lift or barely do and have nothing to show for it.  Never competed or stepped on stage and you are busting my balls on a bodybuilding site.

::)  ::) 

That's a solid summary of our interactions to date.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2013, 03:09:09 PM »
You sound the liberal media.

The Liberal media controlled by conservative billionaires... Go figure

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2013, 03:21:19 PM »
I had nothing but respect for 333386 before this thread, now it is even higher.. didn't know this much personal info about the guy until now, but he is certainly a quality getbigger

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2013, 03:23:27 PM »
We're all highly educated athletic ninjas here...no surprise.