Author Topic: Intruders Decide Not to Stick Around After Seeing AR-15 Pointed in their Face.  (Read 340 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Two home intruders, one holding a handgun, broke into a New York apartment on Tuesday and waited at the bottom of the stairs for a potential “victim” to come down. While their intentions are unknown, it is clear they were criminals up to no good.

After hearing some noise coming from the basement, Christopher Boise, a student at Rochester Institute of Technology, went to check it out.

“They were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs,” Boise told WHAM-TV. When they saw him, the man with the gun pointed the barrel towards him.

Relying on pure instinct, Boise let out a blood-curdling scream in order to alert his roommate, Raymond, who is also a RIT student.

“It wasn’t like a, ‘I stepped by stepped on a piece of glass’ kind of scream,” Raymond said.  “So, I instinctively went to my gun bag.”

In that bag was a AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, one of the very guns at the center of the current gun control debate.

Continued with video interview:... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/24/no-shots-fired-home-intruders-decide-not-to-stick-around-after-seeing-their-victim-holding-an-ar-15/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Two home intruders, one holding a handgun, broke into a New York apartment on Tuesday and waited at the bottom of the stairs for a potential “victim” to come down. While their intentions are unknown, it is clear they were criminals up to no good.

After hearing some noise coming from the basement, Christopher Boise, a student at Rochester Institute of Technology, went to check it out.

“They were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs,” Boise told WHAM-TV. When they saw him, the man with the gun pointed the barrel towards him.

Relying on pure instinct, Boise let out a blood-curdling scream in order to alert his roommate, Raymond, who is also a RIT student.

“It wasn’t like a, ‘I stepped by stepped on a piece of glass’ kind of scream,” Raymond said.  “So, I instinctively went to my gun bag.”

In that bag was a AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, one of the very guns at the center of the current gun control debate.

Continued with video interview:... http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/24/no-shots-fired-home-intruders-decide-not-to-stick-around-after-seeing-their-victim-holding-an-ar-15/

Benito Cuomo could care less