Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 27, 2014, 09:22:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milos Sarcev - looking really good here - say what you want but  (Read 4167 times)
BILL ANVIL
Getbig IV

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 07:35:49 PM »

milos looked great but he got shafted for arm genetics ,  he knew how to draw focus on his other strengths.
Report to moderator   Logged
MAXX
Getbig V

GHet huge, eat clen, tren hard, dbolish goals!

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 07:46:59 PM »

Jay and Shawn at the same time. was it 99 or 2000?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyI90Fd8a_Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyI90Fd8a_Y</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdL8UHug7oE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdL8UHug7oE</a>
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 09:57:58 PM »

Ben Pakulski and Vince Del Monte believe Milos Sarcev has the greatest physique of all time, no kidding.

Just think what damage he could have done with your training and coaching.
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2013, 10:35:34 PM »

Yeah but I was only a child when he came onto the scene in 1991. It's never too late though. Tongue
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2013, 10:45:01 PM »

Milos and i actually trained together for three weeks in 1999.  he went from 263 up to 278 which was his heaviest weight ever.

* milos.jpg (60.66 KB, 912x608 - viewed 444 times.)
CREALMADRID
Getbig III

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 08:32:49 AM »

Milos and i actually trained together for three weeks in 1999.  he went from 263 up to 278 which was his heaviest weight ever.
hazbin what do you think of his training methods? i mean do you think can someone natural build more muscles with his giant sets instead someone who do the old school heavy weight training?
i dont believe in his theory cause i tryed giant sets ang i build more muslces with old school method aka ronnie coleman hahaah
bass generator
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 08:44:04 AM »

Shows just how much more impressive a wide shoulder structure is.
Dont know where that giant set shit he preached came from, for years he reccomended 2 excercises done shit heavy for 6 to 8 reps and 2 ecxercises done lighter for higher reps and short rests for hypertrophy.
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

Team Musclecenter

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 08:45:03 AM »

CREALMADRID, for once, you have posted a positive and non-bullshit topic. Thank you.
shootfighter1
Competitors
Getbig V

Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2013, 09:05:52 AM »

Excellent physique.

-John
the trainer
Getbig V

I am so alpha nothing scares me

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »

Milos was brought down by a bitch like so many other men, why dont they learn.
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

Master Technician - Raw Vaginal Insertion .|.

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2013, 09:13:11 AM »

Milo's had a pretty physique. So pretty that whores would throw themselves at him. Unfortunately he didn't really know what a whore was and ended up eating the pussy of many whores. Midget bodybuilder Steve Namat didn't have women throw themselves at him so he attended many strip clubs and also wound up eating the pussy of many MANY whores which of course he paid gladly out of pocket for.
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2013, 09:15:44 AM »

wish him well. had a good physique minus the tri's injections/implants. And at least he didn't eat the pussy of whores like steve Namat and Milo's.
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2013, 09:18:00 AM »

At least Bob is a clean man. Not like Milo's and Steve Namat who repeatedly eat the pussy of whores.
CREALMADRID
Getbig III

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2013, 09:18:36 AM »

MILOS would work today as a guru 100x more than he actually works cause his problem was he was in the time when internet wasnt around very much...no multimedia,videos,forums...and people forgot him...an so today guys like PJ BRAUN makes 100k a year from personal training (nothing against him) but MILOS is another caliber and maybe make 3 times less that money!

you think PALUMBO would work as a guru and make a ton of cash if he didnt own RXMUSCLE ahaha he would be just another bodybuilder and thats it!

today multimedia and internet is ALL in this business,the more popular you are the more money you will earn!

fuch that how many titles do you have,look at LEE HANEY yes he lives a good life but imagine if he would won all those titles in these years,he would be a mega millionaire!
mesmorph78
Getbig V

there can only be one...

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2013, 09:19:57 AM »

traps...
shoulders too straight across

choice is an illusion
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2013, 09:20:57 AM »

He is the epitome of ALL DRUGS.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2013, 09:23:34 AM »

traps...
shoulders too straight across
SEE YOUR POINT BUT STILL CHEST AND DELTS LOOK GREAT THERE,,,TOO BIG TRAPS THROWS OF BUILD TOO,,

$
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2013, 09:26:37 AM »

He is the epitome of ALL DRUGS.

No more than any of the other top pros of his era.

Take a gander at Paul Dillet off the sauce some time, yikes!
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »

No more than any of the other top pros of his era.

Take a gander at Paul Dillet off the sauce some time, yikes!

Not quite true.  Milos was a guinea pig for a lot of stuff. Pushing HGH and insulin to deadly limits and other crazy shit that has now become common place.
mesmorph78
Getbig V

there can only be one...

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2013, 09:37:02 AM »

SEE YOUR POINT BUT STILL CHEST AND DELTS LOOK GREAT THERE,,,TOO BIG TRAPS THROWS OF BUILD TOO,,
needs a little slope in the delts more traps....
i prefer that sloped lok to the straight across look.... better to have too big traps than none......
aside from that.... he looks good....... legs abs

choice is an illusion
Dr.J
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2013, 09:58:31 AM »

dr j do you know who double A or juice mccain are?

No.......should I?

Mr. AZ 2003
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2013, 11:23:53 AM »

hazbin what do you think of his training methods? i mean do you think can someone natural build more muscles with his giant sets instead someone who do the old school heavy weight training?
i dont believe in his theory cause i tryed giant sets ang i build more muslces with old school method aka ronnie coleman hahaah

it was 1999 when we trained, and he went very heavy.   he squatted 6 plates for 5 reps - high bar, feet together and heals on ten pound plates perfect form.   then we did legpress for sets of 50 plus hack squats and extensions and curls.  crazy volume but still very heavy on everything.

not at all like what he was advocating on here a little while back. mind you, every pro i ever met trained different than the magazines had stated in their articles.
deceiver
Getbig IV

onetimehard appreciation team

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2013, 11:26:46 AM »

He wasn't good pro but without any doubt he had great physique and this cannot be said about 90% of pros nowadays.
njflex
Competitors
Getbig V

team guido

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2013, 11:52:41 AM »

it was 1999 when we trained, and he went very heavy.   he squatted 6 plates for 5 reps - high bar, feet together and heals on ten pound plates perfect form.   then we did legpress for sets of 50 plus hack squats and extensions and curls.  crazy volume but still very heavy on everything.

not at all like what he was advocating on here a little while back. mind you, every pro i ever met trained different than the magazines had stated in their articles.
COOL STUFF DRUGS ASIDE,,,THAT IS WHY HE HAD INCREDIBLE LEGS WITH GREAT LEG GENES TOO,,,

$
Van_Bilderass
Getbig V

"Don't Try"

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2013, 03:11:36 PM »

it was 1999 when we trained, and he went very heavy.   he squatted 6 plates for 5 reps - high bar, feet together and heals on ten pound plates perfect form.   then we did legpress for sets of 50 plus hack squats and extensions and curls.  crazy volume but still very heavy on everything.

Yeah, Milos was always preaching how weight/load doesn't matter. I always said that no one
really believes this. All pros train heavy, all sometimes train "too heavy", where they can't
do very clean reps. Milos blew out his quads doing 900lbs hack squats. I guess he believes
load on the bar doesn't matter. Roll Eyes Cheesy Funny how quads were Milos' best bodypart. I bet he didn't
do 500lbs benches... and it showed in his upper body thickness.

As far as muscle growth is concerned, load comes first, fatigue second.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!