Author Topic: Deca with?  (Read 8609 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: Deca with?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2013, 01:35:44 PM »
yeah, alright, if the diet is very veeery clean on deca, the bloat will be manageable.

and its ok for beginners, say with dbols.

my main point was, test is superior to it in every way.sex drive, less water retention, more powerfull.faster acting.

Test is ONLY superior done on its own, but the synergy of the test/deca combo supercedes that "superior" status of Test.

Sex drive - depends from person to person.

Water retention - diet dependent.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Deca with?
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2013, 01:56:27 PM »
yes, i know a way.

cut out the deca altogehter,its shit, its mostly fake,and will do nothing but cause a limp dick, massive bitchtits if genetic predisposition is there.

run test only and maybe some dbols on top of that on training days, couple pills as booster some hours before training.

deca causes brutal water retention when diet isnt in perfect order.some say the water helps the joints, well, maybe, but having high blood pressure from all the water and moonface isnt any good.

the water retention is caused by estrogen conversion, what else.

so, just test will still cause water retention, but much les and you get away with cheating on diet without your head turning into a melon.

also test will keep you more full, agressive for training and potent for sex.

thank me later.
so is this what is causing these awkward little men walking around with imaginary lats and stretch material t shirts with a physique that seems so bloated it disgusts even me?