Author Topic: Adam Lanza official death record  (Read 6968 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Adam Lanza official death record
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 10:16:35 PM »
Conspiracy theorists  are the most gullible & retarded people on Earth .
You are the moron if you think there are no conspiracies. If there were no conspiracies the murder rate in the world would be 0 per year.

A conspiracy requires two or more people to agree to a crime at sometime in the future. This happens all the time at all levels.

So please wake up idiot.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 10:55:44 PM »
You are the moron if you think there are no conspiracies. If there were no conspiracies the murder rate in the world would be 0 per year.

A conspiracy requires two or more people to agree to a crime at sometime in the future. This happens all the time at all levels.

So please wake up idiot.

Delightful. I'll forward your application to Cambridge. 
a

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 11:36:44 PM »
Conspiracy theorists  are the most gullible & retarded people on Earth .

hi illuminati ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 08:42:49 AM »
Delightful. I'll forward your application to Cambridge. 

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »

So please wake up idiot.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 01:20:35 PM »

If the Journalist is respected by large amount of people, what possible significance if any does it matter that the term "respected journalist" makes you laugh?   Seeing as you say you trust what you read online posted by strangers as equal to what you hear by well-respected journalists on the news, then me telling you that there are pink Unicorns running around outdoor in front of my house is something you would have no problem believing as true?   And if I was to post a picture of a pink Unicorn, it would validate my credibility that what I am saying is true?   Ok, here it is.    God I hate conspiracy theorists.   ::)

who signs their paychecks lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 03:09:18 PM »

So please wake up idiot.

BOOM!