Author Topic: Muslim rapes 13 yo and gets let off because....`  (Read 26697 times)

stingray

• Getbig III
Re: Muslim rapes 13 yo and gets let off because....`
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2013, 04:47:07 AM »
Where does it say in the article that he raped her?

They knew each other before the incident, she stayed in the hotel that he booked for her (Why did they book a hotel, to talk?), he put a condom on and they both banged eachother.

Can you imagine if you wanna rape someone, you dont say to yourself, hang on, i better put a condom on, geez.

The main reason he got stuffed over is because she was a minor under 16 or 18, and had nothing to do with rape or religion but i do pity the guy trying to reduce his sentenace by blaming his religion and trying to find a loophole to get himself out of trouble.

Typical getbig fuckwits who dont have any brain cells.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2013, 05:06:07 AM »
You sound like a pedophile.

Sex with someone underage is statutory rape.

PLUS a 13 year old is extra vulnerable to CREEPS... like you.  So she is considered unable to consent in any NORMAL way.

Capiche Pedo?

They knew each other before the incident, she stayed in the hotel that he booked for her (Why did they book a hotel, to talk?), he put a condom on and they both banged eachother.

Can you imagine if you wanna rape someone, you dont say to yourself, hang on, i better put a condom on, geez.

The main reason he got stuffed over is because she was a minor under 16 or 18, and had nothing to do with rape or religion but i do pity the guy trying to reduce his sentenace by blaming his religion and trying to find a loophole to get himself out of trouble.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2013, 07:54:06 AM »

You seem not to understand what rape is.

Having sex with a minor, is statutory rape.

The girl was 13 and therefore below the age that she can legally consent to sex. No consent = rape.

Your words are quite telling. If you fucked a 5 year old, would you consider it OK if she consented?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2013, 08:15:59 AM »

^Too lazy to search harder, but there's alot of hardcore screw ups out there, in fact I've seen a show on tv about a '7 year old prostitute' and how she talks back to her mother, etc... there's quite a few of these screw ups. Besides doesn't western society encourage promiscuity, sexuality, 'fashion etc... for girls and boys? Most fantasize about boyfriends and men as soon as their puberty comes alive.

There's a few

^There's plenty from where that came from. In grade 6 plenty of my 'classmates' fucked around, drank, and smoked weed. They were oh so very white.

Ah all the islamophobes gather so quickly like flies.

I guess you forget the part that Islam forbids premarital sex. So this guy using the excuse that 'his religion' teaches him whatever some lawyer said or he said is a load of non-sense. If he 'learned' anything he woulda known not to be whoring around the net and likewise for the girl.

Bullshit numbers of 16, 18, whatever are meaningless. Once hormones kick in it's natures call. The girl is 13. It's western society that programs people to think 13 year olds are 'helpless' or 'unintelligent' or 'stupid' or uncapable to think or whatever

She wanted it, he wanted it. Either way against Islam.

And for that one tool on here who randomly goes around "in before ahmed says they are not really muslim" oh they are but they are breaking the law and not following islam.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2013, 08:26:38 AM »
alot of pedos get off and never see a day in the cell or if they do its weekend detention

priests rape little boys and walk thats some bullshit right there

and for this pakistani scum saying that his school taught him that women are worthless should be shot

and excecuted with his family for bringing shame to islam

Really? Shot and killed in the name of Islam? So not shot and killed because he raped an under aged girl? That takes second place to your beloved cult?

Even when Muslims posting here TRY and defend their faith and put a positive slant on it, the fanaticism shines through as bright as the sun.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2013, 08:37:49 AM »
Yahoo UK question from a 13 year old:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120101141005AAy6Kn1

Can I be a prostitute at 13 yrs?
willll i get into a lot of trouble, or will the person paying me get into more trouble?

I really want money so i can aford things which my firndes have. my mum never spends money on me all she does is drink alcohol and when i ask her for money to go to movies nd stuff she shouts at me and is really bad tempered, i just want some money so i can spend it on clothes. cinema , ice skating nd all that stuff cos u know if i ask my mum she wont give me any
i m also scared that a guy will lie to me and have sex with me without giveing me money

one of my friends whos 17 is a prostitute said its a good way to get money and the yonger u are the more money u can make, also its safe if i get the guy to post the money to my house be4 we meet for sex but what if my mum opens the post of money be4 me, cos i m at school nd shes more likely to get it be4 i do
1 year ago Report Abuse
Additional Details
troll? i ve been thinking bout this for a long time now just want to hear what peopl say and if somone has don it too. none of u guys understand u dont know me nd havent been in my shoes
1 year ago

thanks for the answers specially Kat , uve given me somethings to think about
1 year ago

Thanks again everyone. yh i have already been into care but felt really bad because my mum needs me too, i need to be there for her or else she will feel stressed and i m scared she might go back to drugs. yh i'l do chores for her nd maybe she ll see and it wil give her a reson to give me money. but i dont think she will cos she is so used on the alcohol now and needs money for that, shes not working anymore, thats why i though if i earn a lot of money by sex then maybe things would get better
but i m going to make some leaflets offering to do cleaning nd gonna put them in the neigbours posts even if i get paid little i'l save it up to go out with friends nd to spend on me
1 year ago

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2013, 08:43:32 AM »
You seem not to understand what rape is.

Having sex with a minor, is statutory rape.

Stingray is right

If you can't see the difference you are a fucking  idiot

Statutory rape : sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of consent, which age varies in different states.

Rape 1.the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
                           2.any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2013, 09:11:17 AM »

That's right because an adult fucking a 13 year old is perfectly acceptable.  Muslims, oh Brother!
V

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »
Stingray is right

If you can't see the difference you are a fucking  idiot

Statutory rape : sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of consent, which age varies in different states.

Rape 1.the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
                           2.any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

So let me get this right...

If a 6 month old girl doesn't say no - it's OK to fuck her?

How about if a 5 year old says you can do what you want because you will buy her a new Barbie?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2013, 09:18:08 AM »
That's right because an adult fucking a 13 year old is perfectly acceptable.  Muslims, oh Brother!

I know. They just cannot think like any normal functional human being. It's almost as if you're born without common sense if you're Muslim or have to give up half your brain when becoming one. There'll be millions of Muslims across the world today that would agree with the outcome of that case. The sooner we can go to war with them, and not the pathetic target practice that's been going on in the Middle East for decades now, but full scale war, the better off this world will be.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 09:23:47 AM »

So let me get this right...

If a 6 month old girl doesn't say no - it's OK to fuck her?

How about if a 5 year old says you can do what you want because you will buy her a new Barbie?
Damn , you are a fucking idiot .

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 09:47:29 AM »

^Too lazy to search harder, but there's alot of hardcore screw ups out there, in fact I've seen a show on tv about a '7 year old prostitute' and how she talks back to her mother, etc... there's quite a few of these screw ups. Besides doesn't western society encourage promiscuity, sexuality, 'fashion etc... for girls and boys? Most fantasize about boyfriends and men as soon as their puberty comes alive.

There's a few

^There's plenty from where that came from. In grade 6 plenty of my 'classmates' fucked around, drank, and smoked weed. They were oh so very white.

Ah all the islamophobes gather so quickly like flies.

I guess you forget the part that Islam forbids premarital sex. So this guy using the excuse that 'his religion' teaches him whatever some lawyer said or he said is a load of non-sense. If he 'learned' anything he woulda known not to be whoring around the net and likewise for the girl.

Bullshit numbers of 16, 18, whatever are meaningless. Once hormones kick in it's natures call. The girl is 13. It's western society that programs people to think 13 year olds are 'helpless' or 'unintelligent' or 'stupid' or uncapable to think or whatever

She wanted it, he wanted it. Either way against Islam.

And for that one tool on here who randomly goes around "in before ahmed says they are not really muslim" oh they are but they are breaking the law and not following islam.

I should have said also.... In before he says because other people have done it, it's just islamophobia. Just as predictable. And it's... In before ASSMED not Ahmed. Nice of you to acknowledge yourself as Assmed though. Oh yeah...

I was in before Assmed said not Muslim or because some other guy raped some other girl some other time, this is perfectly fine.
$

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 09:56:11 AM »
No one's raping anyone, these girls are whoring themselves around.

8 year old plans and murders father and someone else? Also 'just a child' right.

Western society encourages the dumbing down of youth, promiscuity, lewdness, hypocrisy, inconsistent standards, etc...

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 10:04:20 AM »

8 year old plans and murders father and someone else? Also 'just a child' right.

Western society encourages the dumbing down of youth, promiscuity, lewdness, hypocrisy, inconsistent standards, etc...

Could I have called it any better? Because the evil west does something, any behavior by the devil cult is ok. The thought that the guy is scumbag who raped a young girl, regardless of what anyone else has ever done, ever crossed your mind? No it never does. You guys are my proof of devil worship... only evil can look at evil and call it something else.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 10:16:26 AM »

Spoken like a true Paedophile.  Honest, this is what EVERY Paedophile known to man says! Really, they all crave the cock, you really are a SICK FUCK !
V

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 10:41:00 AM »

The issue is not about her making the decision because she is a minor. Whether she whored herself out does not matter. What matters is he was an adult and decided to communicate with a minor and advance to a sexual level with her. That is what the law is about.

So what's next, a 8 year old whores herself out and it is ok??

Damn, your thinking is totally messed up on this and further proof that we need to remove your kind from Western Civilization by force.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2013, 10:42:06 AM »
Getbig has a lot of weird messed up people who I hope to never meet.

It was statutory rape. The guys belongs in prison. For a long, long time.

I'm not sure how someone can successfully argue counter to this. But knowing the sickos on this site, I'm sure they'll try. And to those guys, I say "let me know how you feel when a 22 year old man has "consenting sex" with your 11 year old daughter".

Jesus christ guys...are some of you that f'd in the head? Come on...surely you're trolling.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2013, 10:44:25 AM »

Even if they are, they are only girls, children, and not women (grownups). They are too young for adult relations.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2013, 11:01:34 AM »
the punishment for rape is far more severe under sharia law then the laws we have today.

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT can be given to the rappist! infact many people mock islam calling it Barbaric and say "capital punsihment for rape?! wow what savages!". Islam respects the women.

And to those idots(stefano, Nick, gimmicks who dont log on to getbig for weeks then suddenly log on when a chance to bash islam comes up), In islam the Victim should NOT BE PUNISHMENT HONOR KILLINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ISLAM. If some guy in a 3rd world contry kills his daughter because she was rapped what does that have to do with Islam? use your head. Islam is perfect the people are NOT.

AND this whole "pre-teen sex" thing you fools keep mentioning isnt anywhere in ISLAM. each contry has its OWN social norms and customs. For me personally(and the same for my other muslim bros living in the USA or CANADA) we perfer to get married a little later. but a Muslim in another country might get marriend in his teen age years. its about CULTURE not religion. are we right and they wrong or vice versa? NO. Islam is a religion for ALL humantiy, not a a certian group of people.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2013, 11:07:10 AM »
the punishment for rape is far more severe under sharia law then the laws we have today.

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT can be given to the rappist! infact many people mock islam calling it Barbaric and say "capital punsihment for rape?! wow what savages!". Islam respects the women.

And to those idots(stefano, Nick, gimmicks who dont log on to getbig for weeks then suddenly log on when a chance to bash islam comes up), In islam the Victim should NOT BE PUNISHMENT HONOR KILLINGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN ISLAM. If some guy in a 3rd world contry kills his daughter because she was rapped what does that have to do with Islam? use your head. Islam is perfect the people are NOT.

AND this whole "pre-teen sex" thing you fools keep mentioning isnt anywhere in ISLAM. each contry has its OWN social norms and customs. For me personally(and the same for my other muslim bros living in the USA or CANADA) we perfer to get married a little later. but a Muslim in another country might get marriend in his teen age years. its about CULTURE not religion. are we right and they wrong or vice versa? NO. Islam is a religion for ALL humantiy, not a a certian group of people.

I'm no gimmick you satan worshipping pedo sympathizer. It's called working for a living. And again I called it... it's never Islam. Lolz.
$

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2013, 11:34:35 AM »
I'm no gimmick you satan worshipping pedo sympathizer. It's called working for a living. And again I called it... it's never Islam. Lolz.

right on que, the pumkin head shows up  ;D.

Continue with your rants and ignorance, its funny to watch.

"Lolz"

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2013, 11:38:41 AM »
right on que, the pumkin head shows up  ;D.

Continue with your rants and ignorance, its funny to watch.

"Lolz"
Man, I don't know what fantasy land you live in, but its pretty clear that you have no idea what is carried out on the name of Islam today. The Islam you and ahmed preach simply doesn't exist in the world today.

ukjeff

« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2013, 11:53:44 AM »

I think this is probably the most naive misinformed post I have ever read, this guy must be 12

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2013, 12:01:34 PM »
Typical muslim propoganda to cover up the truth
Nice try but no cigar.

Fact there are a growing number of muslim rapes in scandanavian countriees, europe ansd australia. The guilty are usually protected and hidden by the mosques and their clerics. There were several clerics who openly mocked the victims claiming they deserve to be raped.

In the middleeast where shariah law is in full effect household domestics are raped on a number of occassions and are even tortured by the wives afterwards. These victims are then deported whie the guilty are free to repeat the cycle.  In addition when muslim women are raped by their own relatives, brothers fathers etc.  and turn to the authorities for justice they are often punished for daring to speak out. There wasa case of a woman who was flogged for daring to name her rapists. So much for shariah law protecting victims.  :-\

Shariah law protects the guilty so they can murder/rape/torture and pillage again.

Sort of like saying the islam is the religion of peace when it does the exact opposite.

lol at the term "muslim rapes"  yes because none muslims don't rape in europe  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2013, 12:54:47 PM »
Even if they are, they are only girls, children, and not women (grownups). They are too young for adult relations.

Says who? Who decides who is an adult?

So magically when someone is 17.9 and they turn 18 they are suddenly an adult? WOW!

My grandmother, European and orthodox christian, white, was 14 when she got married and my grandfather 18. ZOMG! But she lied that she was 16.. Now what?

According to Jewish law, you become adult around what 12? Bar Mitzvah anyon? And you're obliged to marry, etc...

Where are all the smart ass atheists now who rant about evolution theory? Nature's call and answer? Woman starts ovulating, enter puberty, hormones jack up, eggs drop, can get pregnant. The 'scientific' adulthood? Come on now now

Hypocrisy.

The fact remains western society endorses promisciouty and its SOCIETY that GROOMS a 'girl' into turning 18+ and going clubbing, getting drunk and being promiscious.

What you think I didn't go to high school or none of you did? Parties? Drinking? Girls and guys screwing around like a train station?

You guys don't want to admit to the truth.

The guy in the OP story is a muslim great, AND the girl was a muslim I'm guessing? They flirted and they had sex. this is not a product of Islam but a product of western culture as islam condemns promiscious premarital sex. Hope that helps.