Author Topic: Muslim rapes 13 yo and gets let off because....`  (Read 26799 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Muslim rapes 13 yo and gets let off because....`
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2013, 07:12:46 PM »
Had no idea how many Muslim Pedos called getbig Home!  Muslims remind me of that Group of pedos called NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association) who advocate for the right to molest young boys.  Not only are the Muslims here not ashamed of their pedo ways, they openly advertise the fact that to have sex with virtually any age girl is acceptable.  And they wonder why Non Muslim Countries want them to fuck off to some remote desert and ride a camel.
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2013, 07:16:21 PM »
Right now at my age  I wouldn't  talk , date or fuck  any chick under 20 years old.
Pffft, if some 18 year old slore started rubbing her twat on you, I bet you'd drop those 2 years realllllyyy quick.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2013, 07:19:05 PM »
Pffft, if some 18 year old slore started rubbing her twat on you, I bet you'd drop those 2 years realllllyyy quick.
:o :o

;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2013, 07:21:50 PM »
Says who? Who decides who is an adult?

So magically when someone is 17.9 and they turn 18 they are suddenly an adult? WOW!

My grandmother, European and orthodox christian, white, was 14 when she got married and my grandfather 18. ZOMG! But she lied that she was 16.. Now what?

According to Jewish law, you become adult around what 12? Bar Mitzvah anyon? And you're obliged to marry, etc...

Where are all the smart ass atheists now who rant about evolution theory? Nature's call and answer? Woman starts ovulating, enter puberty, hormones jack up, eggs drop, can get pregnant. The 'scientific' adulthood? Come on now now

Hypocrisy.

The fact remains western society endorses promisciouty and its SOCIETY that GROOMS a 'girl' into turning 18+ and going clubbing, getting drunk and being promiscious.

What you think I didn't go to high school or none of you did? Parties? Drinking? Girls and guys screwing around like a train station?

You guys don't want to admit to the truth.

The guy in the OP story is a muslim great, AND the girl was a muslim I'm guessing? They flirted and they had sex. this is not a product of Islam but a product of western culture as islam condemns promiscious premarital sex. Hope that helps.

I'll tell you now what... your granpappy was a fucking pedophile rapist... that's what. Who says? Fucking humanity says you subhuman devil worshipper pedo sympathizer.
$

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2013, 07:38:48 PM »
Right now at my age  I wouldn't  talk , date or fuck  any chick under 20 years old.

You won't answer the question at all will you?

You call people "thick as fuck" for taking a stand and saying that guys who fuck 13 year olds are rapists but you will not make your position clear in terms of what is an acceptable age.

You previously pointed towards puberty as the marker but girls can reach puberty at very young ages. Also puberty does not guarantee the girls are mentally mature enough to understand what they are getting into.

Why the avoidance?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 28, 2013, 07:41:23 PM »
You won't answer the question at all will you?

You call people "thick as fuck" for taking a stand and saying that guys who fuck 13 year olds are rapists but you will not make your position clear in terms of what is an acceptable age.

You previously pointed towards puberty as the marker but girls can reach puberty at very young ages. Also puberty does not guarantee the girls are mentally mature enough to understand what they are getting into.

Why the avoidance?

What's the question ?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #106 on: January 28, 2013, 09:47:02 PM »
What's the question ?

What age girl is it acceptable for an adult male to fuck?

You seem to think a 13 year old can consent, that it isn't rape - so what age IS it rape?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #107 on: January 28, 2013, 09:48:36 PM »
I bet the rate of rape among Muslims is way lower than for the general population.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2013, 10:07:13 PM »
O

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2013, 10:09:01 PM »
Lol.

Look at the getbig muslim cabal melting down defending their right to abuse teens. Its always the woman fault of course. :-\. When the rape vans make their circuits in australia filled with muslim teens they are under the protection of certain mosques who hide them when the authorities come looking.

Yep, that's why I've long since given up debating with these scum. Every second post they make TRYING to be reasonable and civil, their fanaticism and brainwashing comes screaming through. I mean, one poor deluded mahfucker in this thread tried being accommodating and allowed for the whole family being executed .... in the name of that towel-headed pig fucker, Allah. Not because an under aged girl was raped, but because his beloved cult was dragged through the mud.

I'd love to piss on a Koran and post it here for kicks, but unfortunately that seems to be a waste of good piss.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2013, 10:27:14 PM »
A common claim by Muslims feeling the burden of an undoubtedly biased Western media is to assert that crimes committed by Christians ought to be labeled as such just like the crimes committed by Muslims invariably are (e.g., "Christian shoots and kills 20 children," "Christian organization allows work for known child rapists," "Christians launch massacres in Rwanda and Serbia").

It is meant as a retort, but I actually agree -- the real effects of genuinely believing any of these religions ought to be revealed in full. Time to start labeling insane acts motivated to some significant extent by religious beliefs accurately, across the board.

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2013, 10:40:08 PM »
Had no idea how many Muslim Pedos called getbig Home!  Muslims remind me of that Group of pedos called NAMBLA (North American Man/Boy Love Association) who advocate for the right to molest young boys.  Not only are the Muslims here not ashamed of their pedo ways, they openly advertise the fact that to have sex with virtually any age girl is acceptable.  And they wonder why Non Muslim Countries want them to fuck off to some remote desert and ride a camel.

Like the way your father molested and assaulted you?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2013, 10:54:34 PM »
yeah, but rape everyone considers sex without consento, the daily mail article is slightly misleading, but thats nothing new.

the guy is still scum btw.

Don't forget he was the one who pre-booked the hotel room. He didn't do it for no purpose obviously.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #113 on: January 28, 2013, 11:36:21 PM »
yeah, but rape everyone considers sex without consento, the daily mail article is slightly misleading, but thats nothing new.

the guy is still scum btw.

Not really. Rape is sex without consent.

As a 13 year old, you are effectively deemed too immature to give consent, so matter what you say, you did not legally consent.

So it is still sex without consent.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: January 28, 2013, 11:41:04 PM »
Catholic church teaches sex with child is evil.  Islam teaches it is good.

Yes some sick evil catholics commited crimes, as did secular people.  Difference is they are shame to their society.  But for Muslim, it is GOOD, mimicking the Prophet.

hows that different from the catholic church though?

read about the cases in the german jesuit colleges?

ok, to the muslims, whats the punishment under sharia for rape?

musntnt there be 4 witnesses?

???

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2013, 11:43:03 PM »
Are you retarded?  No you are just another Muslim pedophile.

You take kids doing this stuff with other kids, and translate that to adults with kids.  A sign of a pedo in itself.

No one healthy thinks this is OK, but you use it to justify your pedophile religion.

FUCK YOU RABID DOG.

Besides doesn't western society encourage promiscuity, sexuality, 'fashion etc... for girls and boys? Most fantasize about boyfriends and men as soon as their puberty comes alive.

There's a few

^There's plenty from where that came from. In grade 6 plenty of my 'classmates' fucked around, drank, and smoked weed. They were oh so very white.

Ah all the islamophobes gather so quickly like flies.

I guess you forget the part that Islam forbids premarital sex. So this guy using the excuse that 'his religion' teaches him whatever some lawyer said or he said is a load of non-sense. If he 'learned' anything he woulda known not to be whoring around the net and likewise for the girl.

Bullshit numbers of 16, 18, whatever are meaningless. Once hormones kick in it's natures call. The girl is 13. It's western society that programs people to think 13 year olds are 'helpless' or 'unintelligent' or 'stupid' or uncapable to think or whatever

She wanted it, he wanted it. Either way against Islam.

And for that one tool on here who randomly goes around "in before ahmed says they are not really muslim" oh they are but they are breaking the law and not following islam.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: January 28, 2013, 11:49:15 PM »
The guy groomed her on facebook, you piece of shit. 

No one's raping anyone, these girls are whoring themselves around.

Western society encourages the dumbing down of youth, promiscuity, lewdness, hypocrisy, inconsistent standards, etc...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2013, 11:53:07 PM »
Fell in love?  Projecting your fantasies there pal.  We can tell what you are.

He groomed her on facebook.

Your missing the point anyway, they were just two love birds who fell in love over the internet and then banged eachother, you dont expect a 18 year old to know every law of the country.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2013, 11:58:17 PM »
Why are you all second guessing about this? Just go straight to the source and ask garebear directly what pedophilia really is.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: January 29, 2013, 12:05:26 AM »
Guys, I had this same discussion with a Muslim woman.  She tried to justify child sex with Muslim men - citing examples of promiscuous white kids.  They take kids with kids (wrong IMO) and translate that to say it is therefore OK for MEN to have sex with kids. 

THEY ARE A SICK MINDED PEOPLE

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2013, 12:09:01 AM »
I bet the rate of reporting of rape among Muslims is way lower than for the general population. Because if a woman admits she was raped she then will be stoned to death!  Great system if your a misogynistic paedophile rapist like Muhammad was.
Fixed
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2013, 01:14:33 AM »

I'd love to piss on a Koran and post it here for kicks, but unfortunately that seems to be a waste of good piss.

I'd like to see the prophet Mohammed ass raped with a baseball bat, but then he'd probably have enjoyed that?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2013, 03:19:25 AM »
Guys, I had this same discussion with a Muslim woman.  She tried to justify child sex with Muslim men - citing examples of promiscuous white kids.  They take kids with kids (wrong IMO) and translate that to say it is therefore OK for MEN to have sex with kids. 

THEY ARE A SICK MINDED PEOPLE

Which girl in her right mind would talk to you, let alone a muslim girl.Hard to see you had a discussion when you lack any brain cells or intellect.

Child sex is not right in any religion and culture.

People from all walks of life rape and have child sex,

Rabbi held for raping young girls

http://edition.presstv.ir/detail/130366.html

Rabbi rapes 12 year old girl.

http://dalethaltongue.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/rabbi-forces-12-year-old-girl-to-perform-oral-sex-on-him-after-parents-send-girl-to-rabbi-for-counseling/

Siks/hindus rape a female and child every 20min in india

http://en.avaaz.org/1294/rape-india-schoolbus-delhi-sexist-authorities

Catholic priest covered up child rape

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/ex-catholic-priest-allegedly-covered-up-child-sex-crimes-for-almost-30-years/story-e6freuy9-1226564153873

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2013, 04:17:35 AM »
Truth hurts doesn't it musi-pedo.

Which girl in her right mind would talk to you, let alone a muslim girl.Hard to see you had a discussion when you lack any brain cells or intellect.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2013, 05:39:54 AM »
I'd like to see the prophet Mohammed ass raped with a baseball bat, but then he'd probably have enjoyed that?

Most likely.