Author Topic: WHAT THE? Machine gun fire from military helicopters flying over downtown Miami  (Read 6124 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I went to Miami once - never again.  I had these thugettes from the bronx try to start a fight me at the pool of the Clevelander. 

FUCK THAT! 

South Bronx w Palm trees?  No thanks 
uh... bragging about some bitches chasing you out of Miami might not be your highest moment on the board lol ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
uh... bragging about some bitches chasing you out of Miami might not be your highest moment on the board lol ;D

Not at all - they were typical thug land whales - we were at the pool and they start messing with us - äaawwwhhhh ssshhheeeeettttt here come da white boyyzzzz. 

I went over to one and said "Yo where you from sista"   she goes - "Yo B were from Da Bronx Yo"   - I said - "Guess what bitch - we are neighbors - im from Morris Park where you repping at?"    She say - oh oh oh oh you cool yo you cool. 

You think i want that to deal w when i go away?  I get there here now!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The keys and Miami were the 2 still on our list to visit in FL.

Cleveland wasn't bad....yeah it was.  I won't go back, lol.

We also wanna do Seattle if anyone knows about that city?
I've been to Seattle twice and had a lot of fun but it's been about 15 years since my last visit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Not at all - they were typical thug land whales - we were at the pool and they start messing with us - äaawwwhhhh ssshhheeeeettttt here come da white boyyzzzz.  

I went over to one and said "Yo where you from sista"   she goes - "Yo B were from Da Bronx Yo"   - I said - "Guess what bitch - we are neighbors - im from Morris Park where you repping at?"    She say - oh oh oh oh you cool yo you cool.  

You think i want that to deal w when i go away?  I get there here now!
I was actually only joking with you but if that's a true story you just told, and I guess it's not, why blame Miami?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I was actually only joking with you but if that's a true story you just told, and I guess it's not, why blame Miami?

Cause i dont want to be around ghetto filth when i go away!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Cause i dont want to be around ghetto filth when i go away!
LOL,...  Dude, I have a few acres in the middle of Wyoming I can sell you.  Should make you real happy...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL,...  Dude, I have a few acres in the middle of Wyoming I can sell you.  Should make you real happy...

If I win the lottery - my dream is a mountain retreat w a lake - range - etc away from the urban shit 

I hate it - concrete jungle 24/7

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Sounds like preparation for urban warfare... Wonder what they're ramping up for? Iran maybe?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Sounds like preparation for urban warfare... Wonder what they're ramping up for? Iran maybe?

Hyperinflation ro collapse of the dollar

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

All the while, they're attacking "assault weapons"......  hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Cleveland wasn't bad....yeah it was.  I won't go back, lol.

We also wanna do Seattle if anyone knows about that city?

Only stayed there over night a couple of times when I was doing a cruise through Alaska that departed from there.  Not much of note and certainly would not go back just to see the city for itself. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Only stayed there over night a couple of times when I was doing a cruise through Alaska that departed from there.  Not much of note and certainly would not go back just to see the city for itself. 
I live around Seattle and have lived within 60 miles of it for most of my life.
Nothing really that amazing, some cool sites to visit when it's not raining... but nothing worth flying across the country for.

JMHO.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

miami sucks :(

drive right past miami, and spend twice as long as long in the Keys.   

And Islamorada > Key West, all day long!