Author Topic: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie  (Read 22160 times)

Billy Guns

Re: Aaron Shysterman and IML caught in yet another LIE....
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2013, 11:31:22 AM »
Billy,

Did you or did you not have sex with Colette?

"1"

LMAO I heard this was a rumor around MD offices as well but sorry Colette and I trained together that was as far as it went.....

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Aaron Singerman and the IML caught in a lie
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2013, 12:02:18 PM »
In ten years time Billy will be talking about these nobodies with the same bitterness, envy and compulsiveness as he does now. It is amazing how obsessed he is with this shitty 'community' that turned its back on him and shut him out.

Billy, I honestly think you need counselling.. You are not moving on after years and years. You're acting like a brutalized victim of horrendous abuse when in reality some dude exploited you and then dropped you. Move on bro.. How about covering your back with a giant, shitty tattoo or something?
O

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2013, 01:09:53 PM »
Billy I would still like to hear the story of the Defranchesco's and Liberatore.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2013, 01:30:53 PM »
to all posters who don't give a fuck about the goings on in Rxhustle and hustlers associated with it:

- I'm sorry you accidentally clicked on these threads - despite the titles being obvious -and that you then wasted precious time of your life reading through them

- i kindly suggest you give these threads a wide berth so as not to waste your time anymore

however, if you cannot understand thread titles or just can't resist reading them and then complain,  I  humbly suggest you are fucking morons and should go complain about this on your own superlatively interesting threads

many thanks  

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2013, 01:34:15 PM »
Billy,

"1"
Only in his wet dreams!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2013, 01:38:04 PM »
Billy,

"1"

oi, look at who just arrived at the table

i thought you were out owning important people left and right. whats da matter ? slow night ?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2013, 01:39:20 PM »
oi, look at who just arrived at the table

i thought you were out owning important people left and right. whats da matter ? slow night ?
Nobody talks to OMR that way

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: January 29, 2013, 02:06:56 PM »
Nobody talks to OMR that way

chiro, u feeling hungry tonight?

wanna lick my ass too? one is not enough anymore?

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: January 29, 2013, 02:45:35 PM »

You are correct on a few things here but not all.....Colette never tried to make things work with Dave he was the one asking her to come back but then Derek Ratted Dave out for sleeping with some no name female bodybuilder at the time(sorry I cant recall her name but thats the truth here)

Colette did sleep with an Ex BF back in Michigan but the funny part was Dave also fucked Hope Zarro which was Colette's best friend at the time so how was Colette in the wrong here?

And Speaking from PERSONAL dealings with Dave dealing JUICE he sold me 300 amps of Test Prop in his kitchen so to say Colette risked everything thats kinda funny don't ya think?

There was an incident with Collette trying to reconcile with Dave.  You were already gone at this point when ALL of this happened.  
Yes, Dave also did those things.  We already know hes a shitbag, thanks.  
 Props to Collette for shitting on Dave but Dave did say she put him at risk.  Not so much for selling but because she was using US mail to do so.    ::)

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: January 29, 2013, 02:57:11 PM »
nah

everyone knows palumbo split from colette after she began to outweigh him due to his muscle wasting

the guy was probably a battered 'husband' while colette was going around fucking other guys including billy

now he is in brazil on a crystal bed sobbing away after having undergone invisible (yeah u readit right) surgery
 he will not recover

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #110 on: January 29, 2013, 05:38:49 PM »
Sweet Lord, Billy...either let it go or seek therapy.

AVBG

« Reply #111 on: January 29, 2013, 05:54:23 PM »
Sweet Lord, Billy...either let it go or seek therapy.

Hey bud how the fuck are ya?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #112 on: January 29, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »
Hey bud how the fuck are ya?

Just living the dream...yourself? ;D

I've been lurking around here a bit more often...I forgot how entertaining GetBig is! :D

AVBG

« Reply #113 on: January 29, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »
Just living the dream...yourself? ;D

I've been lurking around here a bit more often...I forgot how entertaining GetBig is! :D

Getbig is da bomb (as you no doubt realise).. In fact.. Very few people would actually know that you've met/known the legendary Johnny (aka daddywaddy) Falcon.  Getbig brings the bb world together  ;D  ;)

Srsly.. Billy's got a reason to be butt hurt, he was (like many others) was used and spat out by people in the Rx hierarchy who espouse some kind of faux loyalty. Not nice. Check pm's

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #114 on: January 29, 2013, 06:29:51 PM »
Getbig is da bomb (as you no doubt realise).. In fact.. Very few people would actually know that you've met/known the legendary Johnny (aka daddywaddy) Falcon.  Getbig brings the bb world together  ;D  ;)

Srsly.. Billy's got a reason to be butt hurt, he was (like many others) was used and spat out by people in the Rx hierarchy who espouse some kind of faux loyalty. Not nice. Check pm's

Man, Johnnyfalcon is my boy!  I've known him since 1999-2000.  That kid has some sick genetics and his dad was in better shape in his late 50s than most 20-year-olds!

I can understand his hurt...he's told me about it.  But honestly, at some point, it's going to become unhealthy to hold on to all that hate.  He'd be far better off just letting things go.  I met the guy and like him, but all that hate just can't be emotionally healthy.

Billy Guns

« Reply #115 on: January 29, 2013, 07:08:10 PM »
I dont hate anyone Larry the fact is I am here to repay the favors of their gossip columns but they are not excluded from the rulebook here....just as they exploit the negative happenings with false or twisted info called muscle gossip I do the same here......They wanna exploit peoples bad times well who says they are above the law here or anywhere?  Aaron makes it a point to drag the bad and the ugly parts of peoples lives without asking so hey why not return the favor right?

Aaron dragged peter putnams marraige breakup thru the mud for ratings then silvio sameuels arrest made public..... so ask yourself in all honesty why HIDE PJ's Arrest or HIDE Palumbo's breakup?? why because they have bigger egos than the sears tower but little do they know after 40 years old in bodybuilding its all down hill while the rest of us have just begun so many more rewarding journeys....

So call it bitter call it jealous or hate but the truth of it all is they will never be off limits here thx to ron and I could easy make all their lives even more miserable with many FACTS shared in my company over the years.......

AVBG

« Reply #116 on: January 29, 2013, 07:17:49 PM »
Well said Billy

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #117 on: January 29, 2013, 07:18:53 PM »
Well, don't hold back Billy. Expose the frauds for what they are.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: January 29, 2013, 08:40:02 PM »

You are correct on a few things here but not all.....Colette never tried to make things work with Dave he was the one asking her to come back but then Derek Ratted Dave out for sleeping with some no name female bodybuilder at the time(sorry I cant recall her name but thats the truth here)

Colette did sleep with an Ex BF back in Michigan but the funny part was Dave also fucked Hope Zarro which was Colette's best friend at the time so how was Colette in the wrong here?

And Speaking from PERSONAL dealings with Dave dealing JUICE he sold me 300 amps of Test Prop in his kitchen so to say Colette risked everything thats kinda funny don't ya think?

http://www.getbig.com/pics/usa/2001/chriscormier.htm

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2013, 07:59:35 PM »
 ::)
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2013, 08:22:25 PM »

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2013, 10:00:30 PM »
Holy Fuck am starting to like Billy Guns ...............I had a chance to fuck Collete when she lived on 14 st in the east side when Dave was in jail but I was disgusted with her massive clitoris
Truth !
911 INSIDE JOB !

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2013, 01:56:32 AM »
Holy Fuck am starting to like Billy Guns ...............I had a chance to fuck Collete when she lived on 14 st in the east side when Dave was in jail but I was disgusted with her massive clitoris
Truth !
^^
Were you a friend or does she advertise?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2013, 02:52:28 AM »

There's 300 amps that were put to good use

mcluvin

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2013, 03:02:08 AM »
RX has become the Dave Palumbo worship site. Hand drawings of him. Videos of his everyday life which is brutally boring. Old clips of him posing. Clips of him speaking and waving his hands around like a queen straight off a gay pride parade float. Too much melanotan 2 and way too much teeth bleaching. He actually did an "stump the jumbo" segment where he got the question wrong and told Aaron he couldn't ask him questions he wouldn't know....wtf. I don't think he even realized what he said. Incredible ego.