Re: Libs
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:26:02 AM »
Can't stand em.
H

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 07:56:03 AM »
Lol I'm tired of this fucking nonsense.

You have no fucking clue about politics.

Your parroting what you watch on tv nothing more. Move the fuck along.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 08:03:04 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 08:03:17 AM »
I hate them with a passion fucking terrorist loving child killer loving do gooding girls, ill kill em all.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2013, 11:48:02 AM »
Lol I'm tired of this fucking nonsense.

You have no fucking clue about politics.

Your parroting what you watch on tv nothing more. Move the fuck along.

Tell us more oh wise one..hahaha.

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »
I hate them with a passion fucking terrorist loving child killer loving do gooding girls, ill kill em all.
Yes please tell me more, of the extensive business relations between the saudi's and liberals. ::)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 12:37:22 PM »
Yes please tell me more, of the extensive business relations between the saudi's and liberals. ::)

Ratard, are you sure you aren't retard...it is more fitting. Two questions. Do you have a job? Do you pay taxes beyond payroll taxes. If the answer is no to both, go fuck off and find another avenue to vent. If you do have a job, but only pay payroll taxes, I understand completely why you are a Demoquack. If you don't have a job and pay no taxes and suck off the system, you are an Obamacrat  ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 01:08:53 PM »
Doncha hate em?

I try not to, but they make it tough with their know it all, loud, ignorant ways.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2013, 02:52:43 PM »
Ratard, are you sure you aren't retard...it is more fitting. Two questions. Do you have a job? Do you pay taxes beyond payroll taxes. If the answer is no to both, go fuck off and find another avenue to vent. If you do have a job, but only pay payroll taxes, I understand completely why you are a Demoquack. If you don't have a job and pay no taxes and suck off the system, you are an Obamacrat  ;D

He's never accomplished a thing, yet he's a foremost authority on everything.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
He's never accomplished a thing, yet he's a foremost authority on everything.

Agreed. Libs always tell me how to spend my hard owned money.

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2013, 10:32:44 PM »
The intelligent people who frequent this board have realized a long time ago that no real substantial academical or intellectual discussions of politics occur here. The only things that occur here are low-brow uninformed uneducated opinion mongering based on internet blogs written by someone else. In several years of reading this board, including the politics board, I have seen less than a dozen threads that had truly intellectual and high-level discussions of political issues out of tens of thousands over the past decade. Anyone who argues politics (or religion) on a bodybuilding board can be compared to someone who wants to argue over crayons with children.

I learned this and hopefully the more intelligent among you will also realize this. Few people here are smart enough to comprehend political issues beyond the common talking point level. If you want to argue politics, then attend political meetings at universities and talk with professors or legitimate politicians. You won't find any real substantial academic political discussions on this bodybuilding board, or any bodybuilding board.

Here is a test for anyone who wonders if they are politically savvy: Scroll through a few pages of this forum and read a few of the threads. If you find any of the threads or any of the posts to be "politically academic" or "intellectual" then your standards are so low that you need to admit to yourself that you don't really know much about politics or political science.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2013, 10:39:21 PM »
The intelligent people who frequent this board have realized a long time ago that no real substantial academical or intellectual discussions of politics occur here. The only things that occur here are low-brow uninformed uneducated opinion mongering based on internet blogs written by someone else. In several years of reading this board, including the politics board, I have seen less than a dozen threads that had truly intellectual and high-level discussions of political issues out of tens of thousands over the past decade. Anyone who argues politics (or religion) on a bodybuilding board can be compared to someone who wants to argue over crayons with children.

I learned this and hopefully the more intelligent among you will also realize this. Few people here are smart enough to comprehend political issues beyond the common talking point level. If you want to argue politics, then attend political meetings at universities and talk with professors or legitimate politicians. You won't find any real substantial academic political discussions on this bodybuilding board, or any bodybuilding board.

Here is a test for anyone who wonders if they are politically savvy: Scroll through a few pages of this forum and read a few of the threads. If you find any of the threads or any of the posts to be "politically academic" or "intellectual" then your standards are so low that you need to admit to yourself that you don't really know much about politics or political science.

LOL..k.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2013, 10:40:22 PM »
LOL..k.

Please don't prove Dick Lint right Coach!  >:(

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2013, 10:43:53 PM »
Please don't prove Dick Lent right Coach!  >:(

Lent : the 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Easter observed by the Roman Catholic, Eastern, and some Protestant churches as a period of penitence and fasting.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lent

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 10:45:53 PM »
Lent : the 40 weekdays from Ash Wednesday to Easter observed by the Roman Catholic, Eastern, and some Protestant churches as a period of penitence and fasting.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lent

Nice job editing the quote!  :o

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 10:48:25 PM »
Please don't prove Dick Lint right Coach!  >:(

The conversation can be civil, intellectual, etc. But at this point its black and white no matter how you.cut it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2013, 10:49:23 PM »

actually, you can find some very good discussions on this board. bodybuilders tend to be very egocentric, very arrogant people. and this translates into many posters who go through a great deal of trouble to present their intelligence in the form of posts.  alot of times, this results in stupid people trying hard to sound smart. but there are also some very smart people on here, and when these people take the time to contribute you will find some very good posts.  i do take credit for bringing some of them out of the wood work, getting them to post more. i have always shared my opinions, but over the last year or so i have matured alot and since then i have seen many intelligent posters reveal themselves, in part i think in order to prove to others that they can keep up with "tbombz" in a debate.  8)