Author Topic: Trashy black Mom gets Tased  (Read 18761 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Trashy black Mom gets Tased
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2013, 05:54:26 PM »
they are free to be ...low life. Just wait for the whole mankind to collapse economically first, then ethnically and socially.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2013, 05:58:00 PM »
"Take-off and nuke the entire site from orbit."  -Lt Ripley
a

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2013, 05:59:11 PM »
you cant deal with black people by force they will end up taking revenge, you have to do it by peace or you will get the gun blast

that black security man was a dumb black fool he didnt have to use that tone of voice should of said "mam im sorry i cannot let you back in here" with a peaceful comforting voice

escalating an argument with black accents is never a bright move for either party it will take more generations for our superior afro american brothers to unlock this acheivement

UN Secretary General Boutros Boutros-Falcon is a paragon of diplomacy, peacekeeping, socioeconomic stability, and the beating down of the proud. He is the preeminent world authority on conflict resolution, and stands head, shoulders, and upper pecs above his predecessors. Ban Ki-moon was OK half the time, but he was a very bad driver with offputting toenail fungus (an automatic deal breaker when negotiating in sandals); Kofi Annan had a foreign elitist mindset (brother would throw a tantrum when he couldn't have his tea with crumpets -- not with cookies, not with crackers, don't dare suggest a biscotto); he also couldn't shake off the unpleasant stench of chronic halitosis, which is why he had to broker a lot of deals by phone.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2013, 06:34:42 PM »
Why it gotta be a brother shining your shoes? ???
Agree that Abortion is a good idea in some cases?  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2013, 06:36:21 PM »
What is it with these black gangstas that when they get upset (which is always) they go through all these exaggerated rapid hand motions.  It is like watching a meth addict trying to learn sign language for the first time.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2013, 06:40:40 PM »
Fuck, the security guard himself wasn't too far from being ghetto with wearing a damn thumb ring.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2013, 06:41:01 PM »
He should have carried both taser , stungun as well as pepper spray, incapacitating that last fellow with white tanktop that invaded his privacy as well.

What was the beef about anyway? I just heard some shouting and screaming from the "ladies"

Should have pepper-sprayed the yelling nigchildren as well

Is it impossible for these black ghetto-people to have a normal conversation where you can understand what they're saying?

What happened to normal means of communication? Did Atlanta, Georgia forgot to add that in the Schools?

Well, Atlanta Georgia would have never ended up the way it has if it weren`t for the Northern Union General Sherman burning the entire city to the ground.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2013, 06:43:25 PM »
I see the problem not as a racial one but a cultural one.  Poverty is a problem but not as big of a problem as it is commonly believed. A good remedy would be an aggressive program of birth control and education. Shrinking the population to a manageable size bypreventing unfit parents from having multiple children would make it a whole lot easier educating the remaining. You could probably do that within two generations. In the end it would be a lot less expensive.
Isn`t it funny that most Republicans don`t support Abortion or giving out readily available birth control.  What do they want with these type of children?  If abortion ever is outlawed, they should be the ones to pay for these welfare children.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2013, 06:50:41 PM »
I found this comment about this incident on another website rather interesting:

[–]Bosticles 9 hours ago
Having also grown up in the south, I can say from first hand experience that the most racist, horrible, inconsiderate, and violent people are southern black people. Its pretty bad when you overhear black transfer students loudly talking about how they should keep the black non students off campus because they're so horrible and violent. I (and my friend) have both been been confronted specifically because I'm white. And every single northern exchange student who comes down here starts off 100% unbiased until about 4 month in when they just can't take the constant abuse and idiocy anymore. The few black people to make it out civilized try as hard as they possibly can to disassociate themselves from the majority of other black people because they're tired of being portrayed like that all the time.
To put it into perspective, I was homeschooled through every single grade. My parents never once said anything negative about black people, and I honestly didn't even know racism existed until I was 17 or 18 (very sheltered), so I certainly didn't have an issues with them, why would I? Yet my VERY FIRST experience with racism was from black people because I was white. And from then on out it has been overwhelmingly, undeniably, black people who are the most consistently inconsiderate of others, dangerous on the road, pointlessly aggressive, etc. Trust me, I actually keep a tally.
They say racism is learned and they're absolutely right. When the ratio of shitty things that people do to me hovers pretty consistently around 20 to 1, black to white, there has to be something significant there. Just my two cents..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2013, 06:53:18 PM »
This is a good comment as well and very true.

[–]hobowithashotgun2990  5 hours ago
In my personal experiences the country black people are always very nice and respectful. It's once you get into the southern cities that you see this kind of ego.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #60 on: January 28, 2013, 06:57:52 PM »
you know what.. i just wish that one day you can forget this hatred that you have. I do not and have never been to the US but the posts i read here are 100%  racist. Very sad

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2013, 06:59:38 PM »
Don't tase me negro

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2013, 07:00:30 PM »
you know what.. i just wish that one day you can forget this hatred that you have. I do not and have never been to the US but the posts i read here are 100%  racist. Very sad
Bingo.

Come and find out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2013, 07:04:35 PM »
[–]Caprious 6 hours ago
Down vote me if you must, but hear me out: This is why the stereotype exists. I'm going to get called a racist for this comment, but I assure you I'm not. I'm actually from Atlanta, and recognize where this was filmed. This is nothing out of the ordinary. Shit like this happens daily. Black people are stereotyped more than any other race, and still They wonder why.
This is why, black people. And it is extremely unfortunate that the vast majority of your race behaves this way and brings the rest of you down.
Of course other races act like hood-rats too. But not to this extent. It's a shame, really. I know a lot of really well put together, educated black people that still deal with the racist bullshit.
My race is no better than any other race. In the end we're all flesh and bone. We are all human beings. The color of skin doesn't determine how one will act. Most all of that is grounded in parenting and environmental influences. Top comments discuss how the kid's kids will witness the same thing. This proves my point.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2013, 07:46:39 PM »
What I got from watching this video:

1. Black bitch had 6 times too many niglets.
2. Mandatory sterilization is in order ASAP. We can't have these things running around no more!

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2013, 09:14:45 PM »
Poor security guard just trying to earn a dollar and pay tax to support that queen alien and all her horrid little walfare children. No guy comes to his aid to tell that she bitch to fuck off so he tasers her arse then every authority hating unemployable spook comes out of the wood work to give their opinion. Fuck the taser I would have shot that animal

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: January 28, 2013, 09:53:51 PM »
Agree that Abortion is a good idea in some cases?  ;)

YES!  

Don't get me wrong Adonis...  My point with abortion was that even if you're a person that doesn't support it, you don't need to put your beliefs off on everyone (as in banning it).  I'm a man, I won't be getting an abortion.  You and I are on the same page.

Overpopulation is a huge issue, savages are breeding a new generation of animals that are even worse than their parents.  I'm aware

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2013, 09:55:39 PM »
YES! 

Don't get me wrong Adonis...  My point with abortion was that even if you're a person that doesn't support it, you don't need to put your beliefs off on everyone (as in banning it).  You and I are on the same page.

Overpopulation is a huge issue, savages are breeding a new generation of animals that are even worse than their parents.  I'm aware
I can`t think of one positive thing against abortion at all.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2013, 09:56:32 PM »
I can`t think of one positive thing against abortion at all.

What's wrong with not getting a bitch pregnant until you want to raise a kid?   ???

I bet your girlfriend hasn't had an abortion, you wouldn't think less of her if she had?  It's not a complete trash thing to do?  

I'm not talking about cases of rape here, don't get me wrong.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2013, 10:12:36 PM »
What's wrong with not getting a bitch pregnant until you want to raise a kid?   ???

I bet your girlfriend hasn't had an abortion, you wouldn't think less of her if she had?  It's not a complete trash thing to do?  

I'm not talking about cases of rape here, don't get me wrong.
Far from a trash thing to do.  People of all types get them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2013, 10:26:59 PM »
Far from a trash thing to do.  People of all types get them.

I found the thing about crime rates dropping 25 years after Roe V Wade interesting.  Is that true?

Great case for abortion

Something will have to be done, people that don't care about anything can't be allowed to breed like animals.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2013, 10:30:59 PM »
I found the thing about crime rates dropping 25 years after Roe V Wade interesting.  Is that true?

Great case for abortion

Something will have to be done, people that don't care about anything can't be allowed to breed like animals.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
What I got from watching this video:

1. Black bitch had 6 times too many niglets.
2. Mandatory sterilization is in order ASAP. We can't have these things running around no more!
So you wish to be like Israel? A very slippery slope...
http://jezebel.com/pill-baby-pill/

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2013, 12:45:00 AM »
[–]Caprious 6 hours ago
Down vote me if you must, but hear me out: This is why the stereotype exists. I'm going to get called a racist for this comment, but I assure you I'm not. I'm actually from Atlanta, and recognize where this was filmed. This is nothing out of the ordinary. Shit like this happens daily. Black people are stereotyped more than any other race, and still They wonder why.
This is why, black people. And it is extremely unfortunate that the vast majority of your race behaves this way and brings the rest of you down.
Of course other races act like hood-rats too. But not to this extent. It's a shame, really. I know a lot of really well put together, educated black people that still deal with the racist bullshit.
My race is no better than any other race. In the end we're all flesh and bone. We are all human beings. The color of skin doesn't determine how one will act. Most all of that is grounded in parenting and environmental influences. Top comments discuss how the kid's kids will witness the same thing. This proves my point.

Very true, Things may improve but not sure if this general trait will EVER change for the vast majority though...

I believe some of this aggressive nature and general over reaction to a perceived threat & breeding even when unwise or chance of survival is poor. Is actually an inbred quality most animals coming out of Africa generally exhibit. Bought on through 1000's of years of evolution and trying to survive/propagate in the harsh hostile African environment...purely for survival purposes...

Look at African killer bees, recently imported into America (very excitable, aggressive over reactors , breeding & swarming like crazy) compared to the much more docile, cooperative European bees. neither of their natural tendencies will change much despite a new environment or effort on man’s part to change this base behaviour, it's hard wired into them...

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2013, 01:00:50 AM »
Mr. AZ 2003