Author Topic: 28858  (Read 9571 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Steve Arse martial arts/military service credentials a fraud?
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2013, 07:17:10 PM »
  Exactly. Just show up to my gym, sign the legal waiver, and get on the mat with me. You choose. Ring. Cage. Mat.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2013, 07:18:30 PM »
  Exactly. Just show up to my gym, sign the legal waiver, and get on the mat with me. You choose. Ring. Cage. Mat.
He's never going to show up dude. He's just trying to get you to respond to him. Let it go Devildog, we all know you're legit.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »

Onemorerep just PM'ed and wants to know if that is naked or do you have to wear clothes?   ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2013, 07:23:39 PM »
 ;D

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2013, 07:36:08 PM »
what color sheets did he have sweetie?  :)

that just made me spit out my vente white chocolate mocha lol  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2013, 08:07:33 PM »
True Amateur is a coward and a phony.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2013, 08:09:35 PM »
This sissy has been coming on my security threads talking shit for a week. So after doing some research I found that he is not respected by many in the martial arts world. I never gave the twat a second thought until I realized he was stalking me. How many real BlackBelts do you see picking fights on the internet? And always question when these guys have black belts in multiple styles, 4th degree this and 5th degree that. In a pig's ass. This punk shelled money over and probably took his black belt test with housewives and ten year olds. McDojo.

So why don't you rock up to his McDojo and beat the shit out of him?  That will teach this no good liar to bullshit on the internet, bring some of your no nonsense reality into his life.  I'll wait here for the video you post in your beatdown thread.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2013, 08:11:51 PM »
This sissy has been coming on my security threads talking shit for a week. So after doing some research I found that he is not respected by many in the martial arts world. I never gave the twat a second thought until I realized he was stalking me. How many real BlackBelts do you see picking fights on the internet? And always question when these guys have black belts in multiple styles, 4th degree this and 5th degree that. In a pig's ass. This punk shelled money over and probably took his black belt test with housewives and ten year olds. McDojo.

g away - you are finishied on this site along w WOOOO

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2013, 08:17:55 PM »
The coward challenged me to sign a waiver before we fight. Then he refuses to scan it and post it. He doesn't mind scanning and postin his "blackbelt" mill diplomas, but all of a sudden he can't scan a waiver. The bitch's manhood is getting tested and he failed.

STFU - you are done on this site along w WOOO 

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »
Just sign the waiver when you get there and you can post the scanned copy in the ARCE beatdown thread.  Are you scared or something?  Why would you need a waiver signed anyway aren't you going to beat the shit out of him?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2013, 08:21:04 PM »
And who gives a fuck what a skidmark like you has to say?

Go away - you are finished - just like WOO 

You want to call people out - fine - man up yourself bitch

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2013, 08:44:13 PM »
The coward challenged me to sign a waiver before we fight. Then he refuses to scan it and post it. He doesn't mind scanning and postin his "blackbelt" mill diplomas, but all of a sudden he can't scan a waiver. The bitch's manhood is getting tested and he failed.

Lets take the SMM route.  IF Arce were to send the waiver to 33333333338888866666  have him look it over, then have it posted would you sign it?  If you don't sign it and chicken shit out of it (like we all know you will), will you leave this site for good?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2013, 08:46:51 PM »
Lets take the SMM route.  IF Arce were to send the waiver to 33333333338888866666  have him look it over, then have it posted would you sign it?  If you don't sign it and chicken shit out of it (like we all know you will), will you leave this site for good?

I'm pro-bono on this!   Send me the waiver! 

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2013, 09:19:07 PM »
this is classic.

some no name on the internet is trying to discredit a man who has served the nation, the army, the people, put his own life at stake.

brutal
It is truly disgusting the amount of disrespect given to this great man by this terd on here and the other forum.

Arce is a good man and a bad man at the same time. I would trust him to watch my children(if I had some, which i might) and family pet with $100k cash in the house, but would be scared to death to challenge him to a fight.. knowing I would most likely die or be severely hurt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2013, 09:22:52 PM »
F off loser.

What are McDojos?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A McDojo is a school that teaches a watered-down and impractical form of martial arts in the name of making money. They place the importance of profit well ahead of teaching anything realistic or credible in terms of self-defense, and are dangerous is the aspect that they send unprepared & often over confident students into a world thinking they can fight when in actuality they have no real fighting skills. Often McDojos teach a lot of bullshido, which is a term used to define deception, fraud, and lies in terms of martial arts.

There used to be a time where a black belt meant something, back in days where it took years upon years of intense training, pain, and sacrifice.  Those who wore a black belt around their waist had earned it, and they knew how to fight.  Those days are gone though, and honestly, having a black belt anymore is useless. Who doesn't have one?  With McDojos cranking out thousands of black belts to students who've trained maybe one or two years, there is no standard anymore.  We have hundreds of thousands of black belts under 12, many even  under 6, and a society that believes they earned them.  We have 12 year old 3rd degree black belt instructors, wheelchair bound people with black belts, morbidly obese people with black belts, and we have 30 year old 9th degree grand masters. We have people who have never been hit or actually hit another person wearing a black belt, and people who think forms and one-steps are crucial to learning how to fight.  All of these people are essentially ballet dancers with gi's on: they've taken the martial arts and turned it into a dance.  To accommodate everyone and anyone willing to pay for their black belt, they've lowered the standards so that even a 6 year old could pass the test. They've ruined any honor of earning a black belt forever, yet these students who unknowingly wear the rank they have not truly earned yet don't know that they don't have any real fighting skills.  They don't know that all they've done essentially is memorize forms, punch the air, and then pay for their belts month after month, and they won't know until either it's too late or until they seek out the truth. 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2013, 09:36:15 PM »
maybe true amateur only hopes to be confused with true adonis?

???

btw, never seen three sentences out of arce in a single post before :o

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2013, 12:12:29 AM »
  He will never show up and sign it... let alone get in the cage with me... the ring with me... on the mat with me.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2013, 12:13:51 AM »

http://www.usja-judo.org/forms/Docs2009/USJA_Waiver_Release_0909.pdf

Show up. Sign the Legal Waiver. Then get on the Mat with Me.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2013, 12:16:02 AM »
Steve....your a Devil Dog.....

You got nothing to prove to this guy!!!

GTG?!!!!!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2013, 12:17:29 AM »
  Good to go Devil

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2013, 12:20:41 AM »

http://www.usja-judo.org/forms/Docs2009/USJA_Waiver_Release_0909.pdf

Show up. Sign the Legal Waiver. Then get on the Mat with Me.
  where you located? are fist punches allowed ? 

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2013, 12:23:59 AM »
Mr. AZ 2003

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2013, 12:27:13 AM »
This guys a HORSE COCK SANDWICH!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2013, 06:20:07 AM »
This guys a HORSE COCK SANDWICH!!
never heard that one before... ;D