Author Topic: Just wanted you all to know that we've never been to the moon...  (Read 20262 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Just wanted you all to know...
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2013, 03:14:26 AM »
Why is it  so hard to believe we went to the moon in a contraption with little more technology than a washing machine?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2013, 03:25:01 AM »
Tbombz girlfriend goes to the moon with a 12 inch dildo every night

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2013, 03:28:42 AM »
Wiggs' IQ is in retrograde.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2013, 03:29:47 AM »
Wiggs, you can't really be this stupid so I'm sure you have to be trolling. How are the all those hot white babes that you are scoring on POF?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2013, 03:36:23 AM »
The bible teaches that when a man and woman have sex (married or unmarried) it causes a spiritual interaction. For example if a guy sleeps with a witch doctor, he will have some curses passed to him. From the looks of this thread, Wiggs has been sleeping exclusively with stupid women.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2013, 04:49:23 AM »
Hhat is The Shining Code 2?  Cliff notes pls...

Wiggs if you haven't seen it already, watch the movie The Shining Code 2.0. Kubrick put so much symbolism in that movie that it pissed off so many people in the Hierarchy. Stephen King was so upset about the story within a story that he wanted Kubrick dead for supposedly going against the Hierarchy. Of course it was Eyes Wide Shut that got Kubrick killed. We all only got to see the watered down version of it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2013, 05:18:28 AM »
I hope Buzz Aldrin punches you in the face.

lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2013, 09:18:42 AM »
As was stated before, they couldn't have faked it, as the technology wasn't readily avaialbe to do so...plus the russians were watching as well, and would have called the US on it.
Watch this
http://gizmodo.com/5977205/why-the-moon-landings-could-have-never-ever-been-faked-the-definitive-proof

Except for the fact that Kubricks movie "2001: A space Odyssey" made in 1968 looks more real than 99% of any movie made today on the SCI-FI channel. Lets not forget that the Russian elite are really no different than any other elite and they too are part of the One World agenda. The goal of the game was always to be who can bring humanity into a One World Rule. It's a race to the finish by the Hierarchy. If the American's faked the moon landing, the Russians would only tip their cap and smile with approval.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 09:21:41 AM »
Then how did we get these Mr. Smartypants?
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 09:22:25 AM »
Hhat is The Shining Code 2?  Cliff notes pls...

The Shining Code talks about all the Codes that Stanley Kubrick put in the film to tell a story within a story. The real story was that Kubrick himself helped fake the Apollo 11 moon landings. Some of the so called codes in the Shining Code seem silly. However, Kubrick was meticulous about EVERYTHING he put in a movie. Down to how many pencils had to be on a desk etc.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 10:31:25 AM »
Why is it  so hard to believe we went to the moon in a contraption with little more technology than a washing machine?
Watch some science channel before you spout such stupid comments. People sweated blood and some gave their lives to make that event happen.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2013, 08:17:53 PM »
If you knew anything about history, and had half a brain you can figure this out. We were in an arms race with Russia at that time. Russia was very far ahead of us in the space race and the U.S. was getting very worried they developed or would some technology they could manipulate in space from earth. The Russian were the shit back then.

The reason we can't go to the moon right now is because of the Van Allen Radiation Belt. You need 6 feet of lead in order for the radiation not to be able to penetrate. There are so many inconsistencies now it's ridiculous. Van Allen Radiation Belt is the biggest reason. So I'd like to know why Russia never went to the moon.  They were so far ahead of the U.S. in space travel they even sent a ship to the moon for moon rocks. But never a manned craft. Van Allen Radiation Belt is the reason and it remains today. Funny how we've never been back since and now NASA is disbanded. Funny how that works ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Then you have I believe was the head of NASA or it's operations at the time resign a couple days before the most historic event of modern man. He resigns.  Yeah fuckin right. Then you have all three Astronauts retire shortly after this historic trip with Neil Armstrong rarely doing on camera interviews and avoiding the public. He was fucking shamed and no doubt threatened. They went into space but they just orbited earth like many others had. The photos we're here on earth mostly likely staged in Area 51, here in good ol' Nevada. Staged with many inconsistancies btw, like lack of stars in photos which would have appeared much more impressive from the moon. Lack of burn hole in the ground or lack of dust that would have settled if burn hole wasn't there because it blew away. The fact that when you view videos of "space walk" in normal speed it does duplicate what would appear to be the moons gravity which is 1/6th of the earths. Yes, but when you double the video speed, they are walking at normal earth gravity speed. Shadows in many photos are not consistent for what it would be if the only light source on the moon was the sun.

Let's not forget the technology available in 1969. Hahahhahahahahahhahahhah a. You've got to be kidding me. They may have many of you fooled and buying into it using nationalism but not me and not alot of other people. This was done as part of an arms race with Russia. We won. I can't say I don't blame them but I'm not one of the suckers. Boy, talk about the biggest by the government of all time. They'll laugh at you morons in the history books for believing it and I'm laughing at you now, cause when it comes out, and it eventually will, I'll be the first you think of when you hold your heads in shame from feeling like a used fool. Do your research on all the stuff I said and if you have a brain use it. if you don't then Ching-Chong Potato.    

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2013, 08:27:50 PM »
As was stated before, they couldn't have faked it, as the technology wasn't readily avaialbe to do so...plus the russians were watching as well, and would have called the US on it.
Watch this
http://gizmodo.com/5977205/why-the-moon-landings-could-have-never-ever-been-faked-the-definitive-proof

Parker who are you quoting as an authority? Who is Jesus Blanco? He's a nobody an editor on a website that just gave his opinion (not backed by any facts BTW) that you're using to back your argument. Read my post. Of course it was possible to fake. My story proves it. Everything is so compartmentalized very view people know how the whole puzzle fits. BTW did you know this "historic" flight was the only flight up till then where no independent media had say over anything. Everything for this was government controlled. Any pictures, any audio went through them. That was the first time that happened. All flights before that and after weren't like that. And it just so happens we've never been back. LOL. Wake up and smell the coffee. I know it's mind altering to everyones fragile psyches but people wanna know the truth there you go. I guess that's they say people can't handle the truth.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2013, 08:34:46 PM »
Listen up fruit booties.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2013, 08:39:45 PM »
Just another Armstrong that has lied to the public

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2013, 08:43:21 PM »
Just another Armstrong that has lied to the public

LOL. True. Neil's was greater although through the way he lived after this, you can tell he was miserable. That must be a huge burden to carry if you are a man honor. Poor bastard. R.I.P. Aldrin on the other hand. You bring him to me. Have him to fly his space shuttle over. I'll knock his old ass in orbit.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2013, 08:44:39 PM »
Wiggs' IQ is in retrograde.

To think a man of your profession would be foolish enough to believe we've been tells me I've been overestimating men of your profession.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2013, 08:51:07 PM »

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2013, 09:35:58 PM »
Watch some science channel before you spout such stupid comments. People sweated blood and some gave their lives to make that event happen.

::)

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2013, 10:37:47 PM »
Did NASA cause this?

The radiation is actually evidence that the astronauts went to the Moon. Irene Schneider reports that 33 of the 36 Apollo astronauts involved in the nine Apollo missions to leave Earth orbit have developed early stage cataracts that have been shown to be caused by radiation exposure to cosmic rays. At least 39 former astronauts have developed cataracts; 36 of those were involved in high-radiation missions such as the Apollo missions.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »
what if the astronauts were brainwashed/mk-ultra'd into believing they went to the moon?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 10:59:07 PM »
Do your real research Wiggs.

The Van Allen belts are full of deadly radiation, and anyone passing through them would be fried!

Needless to say this is a very simplistic statement. Yes, there is deadly radiation in the Van Allen belts, but the nature of that radiation was known to the Apollo engineers and they were able to make suitable preparations. The principle danger of the Van Allen belts is high-energy protons, which are not that difficult to shield against. And the Apollo navigators plotted a course through the thinnest parts of the belts and arranged for the spacecraft to pass through them quickly, limiting the exposure.

The Van Allen belts span only about forty degrees of earth's latitude -- twenty degrees above and below the magnetic equator. The diagrams of Apollo's translunar trajectory printed in various press releases are not entirely accurate. They tend to show only a two-dimensional version of the actual trajectory. The actual trajectory was three-dimensional. The highly technical reports of Apollo, accessible to but not generally understood by the public, give the three-dimensional details of the translunar trajectory.

Each mission flew a slightly different trajectory in order to access its landing site, but the orbital inclination of the translunar coast trajectory was always in the neighborhood of 30°. Stated another way, the geometric plane containing the translunar trajectory was inclined to the earth's equator by about 30°. A spacecraft following that trajectory would bypass all but the edges of the Van Allen belts.

This is not to dispute that passage through the Van Allen belts would be dangerous. But NASA conducted a series of experiments designed to investigate the nature of the Van Allen belts, culminating in the repeated traversal of the Southern Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (an intense, low-hanging patch of Van Allen belt) by the Gemini 10 astronauts.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 11:01:57 PM »
"The recent Fox TV show, which I saw, is an ingenious and entertaining assemblage of nonsense. The claim that radiation exposure during the Apollo missions would have been fatal to the astronauts is only one example of such nonsense." -- Dr. James Van Allen

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2013, 11:05:58 PM »
Wiggs, you're a good man. I'll be in town next month for 10+ days. We'll go to the Palamino. We'll have drinks. Babby, daddyo, we went to the moon. We did.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2013, 11:12:55 PM »
Do your real research Wiggs.

The Van Allen belts are full of deadly radiation, and anyone passing through them would be fried!

Needless to say this is a very simplistic statement. Yes, there is deadly radiation in the Van Allen belts, but the nature of that radiation was known to the Apollo engineers and they were able to make suitable preparations. The principle danger of the Van Allen belts is high-energy protons, which are not that difficult to shield against. And the Apollo navigators plotted a course through the thinnest parts of the belts and arranged for the spacecraft to pass through them quickly, limiting the exposure.

The Van Allen belts span only about forty degrees of earth's latitude -- twenty degrees above and below the magnetic equator. The diagrams of Apollo's translunar trajectory printed in various press releases are not entirely accurate. They tend to show only a two-dimensional version of the actual trajectory. The actual trajectory was three-dimensional. The highly technical reports of Apollo, accessible to but not generally understood by the public, give the three-dimensional details of the translunar trajectory.

Each mission flew a slightly different trajectory in order to access its landing site, but the orbital inclination of the translunar coast trajectory was always in the neighborhood of 30°. Stated another way, the geometric plane containing the translunar trajectory was inclined to the earth's equator by about 30°. A spacecraft following that trajectory would bypass all but the edges of the Van Allen belts.

This is not to dispute that passage through the Van Allen belts would be dangerous. But NASA conducted a series of experiments designed to investigate the nature of the Van Allen belts, culminating in the repeated traversal of the Southern Atlantic Magnetic Anomaly (an intense, low-hanging patch of Van Allen belt) by the Gemini 10 astronauts.

Utter nonsense. Ill address it in a future post.  If you address my post please address all my point vs. Picking and choosing. All of it fits together. That Van Allen explanation is bullshit. Not to mention the fact that after they are outside the belt, they are unprotected 100%. No belt to protect them. Theyd be dead.  We went no where but in orbit July 16, 1969. Deal with it. There are too many inconsistancies and the science doesnt add up sorry bro. We were lied to. They are are frauds although I do feel for Armstrong.