Author Topic: Just wanted you all to know that we've never been to the moon...  (Read 20271 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Just wanted you all to know...
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2013, 11:18:06 PM »
If you knew anything about history, and had half a brain you can figure this out. We were in an arms race with Russia at that time. Russia was very far ahead of us in the space race and the U.S. was getting very worried they developed or would some technology they could manipulate in space from earth. The Russian were the shit back then.

The reason we can't go to the moon right now is because of the Van Allen Radiation Belt. You need 6 feet of lead in order for the radiation not to be able to penetrate. There are so many inconsistencies now it's ridiculous. Van Allen Radiation Belt is the biggest reason. So I'd like to know why Russia never went to the moon.  They were so far ahead of the U.S. in space travel they even sent a ship to the moon for moon rocks. But never a manned craft. Van Allen Radiation Belt is the reason and it remains today. Funny how we've never been back since and now NASA is disbanded. Funny how that works ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Then you have I believe was the head of NASA or it's operations at the time resign a couple days before the most historic event of modern man. He resigns.  Yeah fuckin right. Then you have all three Astronauts retire shortly after this historic trip with Neil Armstrong rarely doing on camera interviews and avoiding the public. He was fucking shamed and no doubt threatened. They went into space but they just orbited earth like many others had. The photos we're here on earth mostly likely staged in Area 51, here in good ol' Nevada. Staged with many inconsistancies btw, like lack of stars in photos which would have appeared much more impressive from the moon. Lack of burn hole in the ground or lack of dust that would have settled if burn hole wasn't there because it blew away. The fact that when you view videos of "space walk" in normal speed it does duplicate what would appear to be the moons gravity which is 1/6th of the earths. Yes, but when you double the video speed, they are walking at normal earth gravity speed. Shadows in many photos are not consistent for what it would be if the only light source on the moon was the sun.

Let's not forget the technology available in 1969. Hahahhahahahahahhahahhah a. You've got to be kidding me. They may have many of you fooled and buying into it using nationalism but not me and not alot of other people. This was done as part of an arms race with Russia. We won. I can't say I don't blame them but I'm not one of the suckers. Boy, talk about the biggest by the government of all time. They'll laugh at you morons in the history books for believing it and I'm laughing at you now, cause when it comes out, and it eventually will, I'll be the first you think of when you hold your heads in shame from feeling like a used fool. Do your research on all the stuff I said and if you have a brain use it. if you don't then Ching-Chong Potato.    

You are a fucking moron... you'd think you learned your lesson after the whole Mayan calendar thing... *sigh*

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2013, 11:19:21 PM »
Utter nonsense. Ill address it in a future post.  If you address my post please address all my point vs. Picking and choosing. All of it fits together. That Van Allen explanation is bullshit. Not to mention the fact that after they are outside the belt, they are unprotected 100%. No belt to protect them. Theyd be dead.  We went no where but in orbit July 16, 1969. Deal with it. There are too many inconsistancies and the science doesnt add up sorry bro. We were lied to. They are are frauds although I do feel for Armstrong.
your other points are so dumb they ain't worth refuting.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 11:26:15 PM »
You are a fucking moron... you'd think you learned your lesson after the whole Mayan calendar thing... *sigh*

The irony is that you are the moron and you don't know it. You've been fooled and chose to remain a fool.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2013, 11:31:41 PM »
what if the astronauts were brainwashed/mk-ultra'd into believing they went to the moon?

What if you are currently brainwashed and you think you are posting on getbig.
a

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2013, 11:34:32 PM »
What if you are currently brainwashed and you think you are posting on getbig.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 11:34:44 PM »
Wiggs mom landed on my cock.
P

AVBG

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 11:34:50 PM »
You listen to the Joe Rogan podcast where he had the astro-physicist on to speak on this?

Yes, Joe has Neil deGrasse Tyson on episode #310 refuting the skeptics!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 11:35:53 PM »

that sucked. of course he's going to say that shit.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 11:36:46 PM »
Wiggs mom landed on my cock.

hahahaa  ;D ;D

Sir! You owe Wiggs an apology for that post.
a

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 11:56:13 PM »
Falconism engaged:

Neil = Lien

Lie

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 11:59:35 PM »
hahahaa  ;D ;D

Sir! You owe Wiggs an apology for that post.

Wiggs mom owes me an apologie for giving me crabs  ;D
P

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #61 on: January 30, 2013, 12:01:44 AM »
Wiggs mom owes me an apologie for giving me crabs  ;D

>:( >:( Now you owe Wiigs and his Mom and apology.
a

AVBG

« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2013, 12:03:51 AM »
Falconism engaged:

Neil = Lien

Lie

Faaarrk man, makes complete sense..,!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #63 on: January 30, 2013, 12:06:07 AM »
Tbombz girlfriend goes to the moon with a 12 inch dildo every night
thats hot

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2013, 12:55:47 AM »
My fellow Rogan fan  :D

Yeah that was an interesting listen. Much of it is far over my head but he made some excellent points.

AVBG

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2013, 01:18:17 AM »
My fellow Rogan fan  :D

Yeah that was an interesting listen. Much of it is far over my head but he made some excellent points.

Lol, I hear ya!  Neil deGrasse Tyson does make science entertaining, the big bang and global warming stuff was really interesting.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2013, 01:36:10 AM »
I think Wiggs is just trolling at this point.

I hope so. If not, he is more stupid than most of us thought,

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2013, 02:09:16 AM »
I hope so. If not, he is more stupid than most of us thought,

Than most of you thought.

That boy is dumb with a capital D.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2013, 02:23:16 AM »
You're an idiot.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2013, 04:05:37 AM »
very interesting pov's @ around 1:11 - 1:28 then goes on to the moon -

Wagging the Moondoggie, Part I
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

I can't remember if that's the same one I saw, but there was a gread one about Laurel Canyon and the birth of hippies, interesting as hell!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2013, 04:17:03 AM »
Meanwhile, elsewhere in the world in those early months of 1965, a new ‘scene’ is just beginning to take shape in the city of Los Angeles. In a geographically and socially isolated community known as Laurel Canyon – a heavily wooded, rustic, serene, yet vaguely ominous slice of LA nestled in the hills that separate the Los Angeles basin from the San Fernando Valley – musicians, singers and songwriters suddenly begin to gather as though summoned there by some unseen Pied Piper. Within months, the ‘hippie/flower child’ movement will be given birth there, along with the new style of music that will provide the soundtrack for the tumultuous second half of the 1960s.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: January 30, 2013, 08:27:27 AM »
You blithering fucking idiots. The moon has no atmosphere. The radiation on it's surface is very high and very unpredictable.  These cosmic rays would have and still would today destroy any astronaut in their pathetic little suits.  That's if we got past the Van Allen Radiation Belts which no human EVER has. My god many of you are fucking idiots. Fuck.  

It's not possible. This is why Russia or any other country NEVER went. In essence, we are quarantined here on this planet. If you get past the belts (which we never have) you have to deal with unpredictable radiation from many fronts.

It was staged. STAGED, STAGED you fucking dipshits. Wow! I'm talking to a bunch of retards here.  Ships can go yes. Organic life cannot and survive. Deal with it.  The emperor is naked you dumb cunts. By Nasser's thong! What wizard's spell have they put on you idiots?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #72 on: January 30, 2013, 08:48:08 AM »
You blithering fucking idiots. The moon has no atmosphere. The radiation on it's surface is very high and very unpredictable.  These cosmic rays would have and still would today destroy any astronaut in their pathetic little suits.  That's if we got past the Van Allen Radiation Belts which no human EVER has. My god many of you are fucking idiots. Fuck.

Do you have any training in particle physics or medical science? Do you know anything about the Van Allen radiation belts, cosmic rays, radiation, human anatomy and reaction to radiation? Or are you just repeating what some conspiracy website told you and you unthinkingly and uncritically accepted?

It's not possible.

Oh well, if some idiot on a bodybuilding forum says it isn't, then it must be true.

In essence, we are quarantined here on this planet. If you get past the belts (which we never have) you have to deal with unpredictable radiation from many fronts.

::)

It was staged. STAGED, STAGED you fucking dipshits. Wow! I'm talking to a bunch of retards here.  Ships can go yes. Organic life cannot and survive. Deal with it.  The emperor is naked you dumb cunts.

Right... it was staged, and not a single person, out of the tens of thousands of people involved with this project, ever spoke up; it was staged and nobody from the USSR, who presumably would know this to be staged, ever spoke up; it was staged and the objects left behind (including the retroreflectors) on the moon aren't really there.

In other news, Barack Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate has finally been found Wiggs:

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: January 30, 2013, 08:52:31 AM »
Do you have any training in particle physics or medical science? Do you know anything about the Van Allen radiation belts, cosmic rays, radiation, human anatomy and reaction to radiation? Or are you just repeating what some conspiracy website told you and you unthinkingly and uncritically accepted?

Oh well, if some idiot on a bodybuilding forum says it isn't, then it must be true.

::)

Right... it was staged, and not a single person, out of the tens of thousands of people involved with this project, ever spoke up; it was staged and nobody from the USSR, who presumably would know this to be staged, ever spoke up; it was staged and the objects left behind (including the retroreflectors) on the moon aren't really there.

In other news, Barack Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate has finally been found Wiggs:

Listen limp dick. Do you know how many people we're in on the Manhattan Project that was denied for years until it was declassified? over 100,000 people. Do you know how they do this? Security Clearances that are compartmentalized. If you have no need to know, you won't. You are a fucking idiot have not proven ANY of what I said to be wrong. You're just flapping your gums to maintain your fragile psyche. Shut up. We're done.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2013, 08:53:29 AM »
your other points are so dumb they ain't worth refuting.

That's because you can't dipshit. Move along. ::)