Author Topic: Just wanted you all to know that we've never been to the moon...  (Read 20295 times)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Re: Just wanted you all to know...
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2013, 08:58:02 AM »
Listen limp dick. Do you know how many people we're in on the Manhattan Project that was denied for years until it was declassified? over 100,000 people. Do you know how they do this? Security Clearances that are compartmentalized. If you have no need to know, you won't. You are a fucking idiot have not proven ANY of what I said to be wrong. You're just flapping your gums to maintain your fragile psyche. Shut up. We're done.

As far as "proving" what you said to be wrong goes, it's not my job to prove some idiot's assertions wrong. It's the job of the idiot making the assertions to prove them. Oh, and I know about about SCI clearances, actually. But you don't need to know about that :)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »
Than most of you thought.

That boy is dumb with a capital D.

that broad he fucked recently didn't look to bright either.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2013, 09:04:53 AM »
As far as "proving" what you said to be wrong goes, it's not my job to prove some idiot's assertions wrong. It's the job of the idiot making the assertions to prove them. Oh, and I know about about SCI clearances, actually. But you don't need to know about that :)

And yeah, I did, with science and you morons still dispute it without science. Ball is in your court genius.
You fucking dipshit I was in the Air Force 10 years cunt and ran many of my squadrons programs for PRP....Nukes. So fuck off.
As I've said we're done. You have no use. Carry on.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »
You are correct...if by "we" you mean black people ;D

Beat me to it lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2013, 09:22:40 AM »
Not sure about that although it wouldn't make me wonder regarding what bullshit the governments have been pulling off for decades and longer.

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2013, 09:24:20 AM »
And yeah, I did, with science and you morons still dispute it without science. Ball is in your court genius.

I dont't think science means what you think it means. You just quoted conspiracy nonsense and made assertions. That's not scientific and doesn't consistute a proof.

You fucking dipshit I was in the Air Force 10 years cunt and ran many of my squadrons programs for PRP....Nukes. So fuck off.

It's scary to think that a pot-smoking conspiracy theorist was even allowed in the Air Force. But what can you expect from the people who lost nukes?

As I've said we're done. You have no use. Carry on.

Yes Sir! ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2013, 09:24:57 AM »
I dont't think science means what you think it means. You just quoted conspiracy nonsense and made assertions. That's not scientific and doesn't consistute a proof.

It's scary to think that a pot-smoking conspiracy theorist was even allowed in the Air Force. But what can you expect from the people who lost nukes?

Yes Sir! ::)

shut up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2013, 09:36:50 AM »
Wise choice Wiggs. the lunar landing.

this way you can't be proven a know nothing moron like you were with the last thing you "knew" and everyone else didn't.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2013, 09:38:38 AM »
Wiggs has been weird for a long time now.  The world is a VERY confusing place to him right now. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2013, 09:40:49 AM »
Wise choice Wiggs. the lunar landing.

this way you can't be proven a know nothing moron like you were with the last thing you "knew" and everyone else didn't.

Don't start with me polio. It's a miracle of science you can walk on those legs. Don't misquote me. Re-read what I said. If you wanna go, we can go. But I'm not holding anything back. Now fuck off to another thread.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2013, 09:41:25 AM »
Wiggs has been weird for a long time now.  The world is a VERY confusing place to him right now. 

Lol....Shut up hook nose.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2013, 09:43:21 AM »

either he is taking drugs or the tediousness of unemployment /underemployment is getting under his skin.

A mixture of both can not be ruled out.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2013, 09:43:58 AM »
Dont worry wiggs

if the government come out tomorrow and said they are able to travel at Ludicrous speed most Americans would by it

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2013, 09:44:33 AM »
either he is taking drugs or the tediousness of unemployment /underemployment is getting under his skin.

A mixture of both can not be ruled out.

You'd like to think that, but you'd be wrong. :-*

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2013, 09:48:48 AM »
You'd like to think that, but you'd be wrong. :-*

Wiggs, seriously.. please acknowledge that I have nothing against you as a person, I only thing, like true Adonis, that you have made a lot of uncommon claims lately.. which you don't use to in the same extent. So you can't blame us for wondering why you sudddenly have so many weird / uncommon opinions about things.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »
Don't start with me polio. It's a miracle of science you can walk on those legs. Don't misquote me. Re-read what I said. If you wanna go, we can go. But I'm not holding anything back. Now fuck off to another thread.

I did read it.

You, or the articles you qoute, don't prove shit..and I also read the articles disproving your "van Allen" horseshit, including a quote by Van Allen himself.

It's the old "I'm right becuase I say I am"...and then you argue tooth and nail,and dismiss everything everyone else posts.. until people get bored with you being an obnoxious asshole and leave the thread.

Pretty much textbook Narcissitic Deity techniqie in his Dorian threads

Like Adonis said....you are a weirdo these days

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2013, 10:05:35 AM »
Wiggs, seriously.. please acknowledge that I have nothing against you as a person, I only thing, like true Adonis, that you have made a lot of uncommon claims lately.. which you don't use to in the same extent. So you can't blame us for wondering why you sudddenly have so many weird / uncommon opinions about things.

Thanks for contributing to making this a 100 post thread. I don't envy you being a mindless zombie. It is you that is insane friend. You are asleep, just the way its wanted. Good day. The proof is out there, you just have to want it. I've given you plenty of things to look into. All this nonsense with various topics could be stopped. If it's so easy you can easily disprove what I say on these various topics. Yet, consistently no one shows anything it goes in this predictable order. Insult, try to discredit, insult, insult, discredit, discredit, discredit. *Yawn. Never any evidence disproving any of these conspiracy FACTS. Never any reasonable adult arguments. So until that day, Conspiracy FACT stories will be continued to be posted. The ones I and experts in their fields can prove various things to be true through science and or math, logic and reasoning.   There will be a time in the future 10, 20, 30 years and these things will prove to be true. Whereever you are as they do, I will no longer look crazy to you, but a genius. You'll laugh to yourself, "that black bastard was right". And go on with your life. You're welcome.

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2013, 10:10:46 AM »
Wagging the Moondoggie, Part I
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/Apollo1.html

This is a very good read for someone interested in a different point of view, long but good read.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2013, 10:23:59 AM »
We've never been to the moon...

Have fun and
Good evening
thats just one black boys opinion

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2013, 10:30:36 AM »
There are a lot of things that seem off about the Apollo missions.

Could've NASA really had the technology back in the 60's to protect the astronauts from the radiation outside the Van Allen Belts, when even today they're still trying to come up with ways to do so?

Aren't temperatures in the moon extreme? Were the suits enough to protect the astronauts from it? What about meteoroids?

How did the lunar modules land without creating a single crater or leaving a single mark on the moon's surface?

Couldn't have the so called reflectors be left there by robotic modules before or after the moon landings? I read that actually bouncing off of beams from the moon was being done before the apollo missions ever took place.

Probably one of the most compelling questions of them all, if the Russians were kicking USA's ass in the space race back then, how come they never made it to the moon? Not once.

Plus, I've seen pics from the so called lunar modules, they're ridiculous, as if they were made from tin foil for an elementary school science project or something.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2013, 10:33:10 AM »

Could've NASA really had the technology back in the 60's to protect the astronauts from the radiation outside the Van Allen Belts, when even today they're still trying to come up with ways to do so?

Aren't temperatures in the moon extreme? Were the suits enough to protect the astronauts from it? What about meteoroids?

How did the lunar modules land without creating a single crater or leaving a single mark on the moon's surface?

Couldn't have the so called reflectors be left there by robotic modules before or after the moon landings? I read that actually bouncing off of beams from the moon was being done before the apollo missions ever took place.

Probably one of the most compelling questions of them all, if the Russians were kicking USA's ass in the space race back then, how come they never made it to the moon? Not once.

Plus, I've seen pics from the so called lunar modules, they're ridiculous, as if they were made from tin foil for an elementary school science project or something.

And there we have it friend. Someone else that is awake. THANK GOD!  Why are these idiots, idiots?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2013, 10:59:11 AM »
I just watched a couple of  youtube videos ,  Wiggs is right ,   wake up  m@therfuckers.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2013, 11:20:35 AM »
Listen limp dick. Do you know how many people we're in on the Manhattan Project that was denied for years until it was declassified? over 100,000 people. Do you know how they do this? Security Clearances that are compartmentalized.

LMAO!

Stalin and the NKVD had a very good idea of what was going on with the Manhattan project way before Truman told Stalin about it. So much for secrecy.
from incomplete data

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2013, 11:28:02 AM »

You should know that things aren't always as they seem. Besides, a lot of things "seem" off to nutjobs but that doesn't mean they are off.

NASA planned the course of the missions to speed through the thinnest part of the Van Allen radiation belts to minimize their exposure. Still, the time the astronauts spent in the belts accounted for a large amount of the radiation dose that they received.

The reason why radiation outside the belts is a concern for future space travel, is because we are looking at much longer missions (e.g. to Mars) which will significantly increase the exposure time of the astronauts.

Temperatures in space, in general, are extreme... do you think that the suits used by astronauts servicing the Hubble or spacewalking outside the ISS have to contend with an envornment that is any less hostile?

What makes you think they didn't? And what makes you think they should?

Couldn't have the so called reflectors be left there by robotic modules before or after the moon landings?

No. The retroreflectors were installed with a precision that a robotic module of the day (if one had existed) could not have possibly achieved. Look at the accuracy of installation of the Russian retroreflectors, and compare them to the accuracy of the Apollo retroreflectors.

I read that actually bouncing off of beams from the moon was being done before the apollo missions ever took place.

What does that have to do with the presence of retroreflectors?

How is that a compelling question? It's like asking why a kid that was taller than his friend at age 8 ended up shorter at age 18... The facts are that the United States devoted massive amounts of money and resources to get to the moon and the USSR didn't. As to why they didn't? Who knows - there are plenty of possible reasons, but the most likely one seems to be that they didn't want to devote the resources required.

Oh... well... that changes everything. If you've seen pictures of the "so called" lunar modules and they look flimsy to you, then that really settles it... the moon landings were faked. Forget about all the independent evidence and ignore all the explanations that serious scientists have produced to explain away the theories of quacks. The lundar modules look flimsy... that does it. ::)

In all seriousness, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Did you drop a barbell on your head or are you just naturally stupid?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2013, 11:49:49 AM »
This thread is becoming potato.