Author Topic: John Romano moving to Mexico  (Read 14227 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
John Romano moving to Mexico
« on: January 29, 2013, 06:55:49 AM »
With the cloud of drama that punk guns has brought, we have failed to comment on why John is moving to Mexico ( IRS issues)? Has he fucked up so bad he needs to leave the states? Will he be allowed to take his son, or will he walk away from his ow n flesh and blood?

Seems Romano has truly hit rock bottom.

THE BEEF

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: John Romano
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 07:18:23 AM »
Didn't he do that once before over some drug charges or something?

Billy Guns

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 07:19:08 AM »
With the cloud of drama that punk guns has brought, we have failed to comment on why John is moving to Mexico ( IRS issues)? Has he fucked up so bad he needs to leave the states? Will he be allowed to take his son, or will he walk away from his ow n flesh and blood?

Seems Romano has truly hit rock bottom.

THE BEEF

Just as the Government ALWAYS does whats BEST for them and their pockets you can't hate John for doing the exact same......America Land of the FREE my ass....Don't pay Taxes go to jail.....Don't answer a jury duty summons serve 30 days in jail.....Drive a car unregistered go to jail.......don't pay child support go to jail and then come out and still owe the same money(bang your head on a table) I have purchased land to be built on in Los Barriles, Mexico just north of Cabo.....America is the land of LEGAL STRONG-ARMING

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 07:19:18 AM »
Just another career drug addict an criminal.. nothing to see here.

Billy Guns

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 07:21:01 AM »

Funny You nut hug and support Palumbo whom is hooked and has always been hooked on IV administered NUBAIN....you must consider yourself a rocket scientist to follow such an intellegent man

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 07:25:42 AM »
Funny You nut hug and support Palumbo whom is hooked and has always been hooked on IV administered NUBAIN....you must consider yourself a rocket scientist to follow such an intellegent man
Why so bitter Billy? 

Billy Guns

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 07:28:11 AM »
Why so bitter Billy? 

Why do you store pictures of me on your computer is the bigger question....Closest HoMo

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 07:29:06 AM »
Why do you store pictures of me on your computer is the bigger question....Closest HoMo
It shows up as the first image in google search, hope this helps.

Billy Guns

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 07:30:03 AM »
It shows up as the first image in google search, hope this helps.

Not So much because again you are googling another man homo

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 07:31:14 AM »
Not So much because again you are googling another man homo
coming from a man who only posts about his bitter break up with his father figure, dave palumbo

Dave gave you your 45 seconds of fame, does it suck you are literally an absolute no one in life now?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 07:48:59 AM »
coming from a man who only posts about his bitter break up with his father figure, dave palumbo

Dave gave you your 45 seconds of fame, does it suck you are literally an absolute no one in life now?

His claim to fame is to report the teenage dramas that happens on that website designed by a retarded chimpanzee

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »
I dont know why you people are so obsessed with these losers... ::)

Boggles my mind.

Billy Guns

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2013, 07:52:18 AM »

And again Fag boy Dave came to me not the other way around because he had NO CLUE how to get the MD Contest coverage up and running and I left MD on my own I was never fired like he was so when you are done getting high off nubain with Dave come back to reality that you keep chugging down relabeled Isolyze originally bottled and created by Dante at true protein LOSER.....keep paying $40 for a $19 bottle of the same protein

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2013, 07:53:46 AM »
His claim to fame is to report the teenage dramas that happens on that website designed by a retarded chimpanzee
where mattyh is one of the major posters. again matty what u doing here, in the land of the free?

go back to the rx reservation please

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2013, 08:11:41 AM »
where mattyh is one of the major posters. again matty what u doing here, in the land of the free?

go back to the rx reservation please
lol please, who the hell are you? I have survived getbig better than most and am still around. Hell before I even post here frequently, I was already having a call out thread against me, where I destroyed them.

insider

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 08:35:39 AM »

If John was still at Rx you wouldn't be saying this
I know, you don't

Billy Guns

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2013, 08:37:45 AM »
If John was still at Rx you wouldn't be saying this

Exactly he is dying to get exposure so he is the new whipping boy at rx to post here

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 08:38:08 AM »
Just as the Government ALWAYS does whats BEST for them and their pockets you can't hate John for doing the exact same......America Land of the FREE my ass....Don't pay Taxes go to jail.....Don't answer a jury duty summons serve 30 days in jail.....Drive a car unregistered go to jail.......don't pay child support go to jail and then come out and still owe the same money(bang your head on a table) I have purchased land to be built on in Los Barriles, Mexico just north of Cabo.....America is the land of LEGAL STRONG-ARMING

You dumb fuck that is what you are SUPPOSED to do! Its not rocket science to respond to jury duty. Pay your damn taxes. Register your car! WTF??  You and that RX crew have hard ons for each other

Billy Guns

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »
You dumb fuck that is what you are SUPPOSED to do! Its not rocket science to respond to jury duty. Pay your damn taxes. Register your car! WTF??  You and that RX crew have hard ons for each other

SUPPOSED TO DO? Really and if you choose your so called FREE RIGHT to FREEDOM and do as you wish not as you are told what happend to so called freedom you half a brain? you are sent to jail....I could give two shits about a jury trial yet I am FORCED to do so taking away freedom that makes so much sense to a person who lives life by anothers ways

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 08:53:13 AM »
To get out of Jury duty, just stop doing business with the post office like Kramar from Seinfeld. I don't think they use anything other than the post office to contact you by mail. I know that some large lottery winners stop using the regular mail system and or throw out everything they receive without looking at it...One guy who won over 100 million said he was getting thousands of pieces of mail a week and said he just stop looking at his mail.

Billy Guns

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 08:57:05 AM »
To get out of Jury duty, just stop doing business with the post office like Kramar from Seinfeld. I don't think they use anything other than the post office to contact you by mail. I know that some large lottery winners stop using the regular mail system and or throw out everything they receive without looking at it...One guy who won over 100 million said he was getting thousands of pieces of mail a week and said he just stop looking at his mail.

Actually you are wrong again because I did just that many times in my lifetime and a bench warrant was issued on 4 separate occasions to get me to respond to the notices

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2013, 09:05:14 AM »
Billy, wasn't it true that John Romano was pissed at you because you had a chest and he didn't?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2013, 09:08:24 AM »
Billy, wasn't it true that John Romano was pissed at you because you had a chest and he didn't?

Legit LOL!

Leave John alone. He's cool peeps.

Billy Guns

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2013, 09:13:38 AM »

John and I never really had any bad words between us....obviously i was the butt of many jokes after following a keto diet and shrank down to 176 from 253 but John never was one to USE people he always seemed to keep it real

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2013, 09:16:23 AM »
I would love to have Romano over here. I've always liked the guy. Very, very knowledgeable, funny, cool, great writer, keeps shit real. Hell I even have his Muscle Meals book from back in the day. lol. Romano is a good dude.