Author Topic: John Romano moving to Mexico  (Read 14246 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: John Romano
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »
and it is spilling over.

Yeah it is.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2013, 04:25:16 PM »
this is guadalajara , mex

it isnt TJ or Juarez .. its about as safe as cancun mexico

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2013, 04:27:41 PM »

been there more then a few times , safe place , lots of Tequila
don't believe what the locals that depend on tourism tell you. I used to go over a shitload when i was in high school, and i lived in laredo,texas for a few years.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2013, 04:29:03 PM »
 I trust Tex

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2013, 04:29:16 PM »
and it is spilling over.

Yeah it is.
spilling over more then dexters gut.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2013, 04:30:06 PM »
don't believe what the locals that depend on tourism tell you. I used to go over a shitload when i was in high school, and i lived in laredo,texas for a few years.

I been there a about 4 times for the Festivals , walked around in the early mornings after a drunken festival and taco binging, there is bullfights , rooster fights, and all kinds of other shit, Along with Visiting the Tequila Plants for free Tequila, then after the festival me and my friends head over to Puerto Vallarta beach for the beach whores... i never had anything happen or ever saw anything go down

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2013, 04:33:22 PM »
I trust Tex
thanks.
Oh yeah, and my ranch is near laredo, texas. It is like 5 miles from mexico. You just cross the hwy, the ranch on the other side, and half the dried up river .
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2013, 04:35:29 PM »

I been there a about 4 times for the Festivals , walked around in the early mornings after a drunken festival and taco binging, there is bullfights , rooster fights, and all kinds of other shit, Along with Visiting the Tequila Plants for free Tequila, then after the festival me and my friends head over to Puerto Vallarta beach for the beach whores... i never had anything happen or ever saw anything go down

about four times uh? you must really have the 411 then ::) ::) ::)
I been to mexico more then that in a month when i was in High school.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »
about four times uh? you must really have the 411 then ::) ::) ::)
I been to mexico more then that in a month when i was in High school.

That shit hole between mexico and texas is the gutters and slums

Im from los angeles i been to mexico about more times then i can count to party in Rosarito and Tj when i was in highschool and my older brothers friend went to school to san diego state  , also been to cancun 6 times, been to acapulco , mexico city, and san miguel

but since you been there yourself so many times, then you must feel pretty safe to keep going back

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: John Romano moving to Mexico
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2013, 04:50:24 PM »
PM

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2013, 04:51:22 PM »
Idiot
How has John personally hurt your little feelings?

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2013, 04:57:04 PM »
How has John personally hurt your little feelings?
He hasn't but you clearly have a high opinion of him so i determined you to be an idiot. Got a problem with that GynoFlex?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2013, 04:59:29 PM »
He hasn't but you clearly have a high opinion of him so i determined you to be an idiot. Got a problem with that GynoFlex?
I thought you just actually had some insight to change my opinion of him, as evidenced by your post, NotSureofhisSexuality. If you do, please enlighten me bro.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2013, 05:03:42 PM »
I thought you just actually had some insight to change my opinion of him, as evidenced by your post, NotSureofhisSexuality. If you do, please enlighten me bro.
You look up to a criminal and conmen. The guy has been to jail for a good reason. I believe he was involved in scamming senior citizens if i remember correctly. Not to mention, the guy was a hard core drug abuser at one point. I am not refering to PEDs either.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2013, 05:05:27 PM »
Just as the Government ALWAYS does whats BEST for them and their pockets you can't hate John for doing the exact same......America Land of the FREE my ass....Don't pay Taxes go to jail.....Don't answer a jury duty summons serve 30 days in jail.....Drive a car unregistered go to jail.......don't pay child support go to jail and then come out and still owe the same money(bang your head on a table) I have purchased land to be built on in Los Barriles, Mexico just north of Cabo.....America is the land of LEGAL STRONG-ARMING

Jesus Christ, you are fucking retarded.
I

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2013, 05:10:03 PM »
You look up to a criminal and conmen. The guy has been to jail for a good reason. I believe he was involved in scamming senior citizens if i remember correctly. Not to mention, the guy was a hard core drug abuser at one point. I am not refering to PEDs either.
Good points. But it's an incorrect assumption that I look up to him. His life and stories are interesting to me; the guy has lived a unique life, and has a knack for writing and sharing stories of his past. His stories from the glory days at Golds are epic. You can't argue that.

Im not saying he's an angel or a role model. Everyone has made mistakes in life, but ...since he has made a name for himself in bodybuilding, (grown up, changed his ways, pursued a more positive path in life), I don't really understand the hatred for the man. Unless you can share experiences to change my opinion, my opinion is a valid one. I only know him as John the bodybuilding writer; my opinion is not whatever he did as a young idiot kid, because God knows we've all done stupid shit.

PS even billy guns thinks John is a good guy, and Billy hates EVERYONE lol

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2013, 05:16:55 PM »
Just as the Government ALWAYS does whats BEST for them and their pockets you can't hate John for doing the exact same......America Land of the FREE my ass....Don't pay Taxes go to jail.....Don't answer a jury duty summons serve 30 days in jail.....Drive a car unregistered go to jail.......don't pay child support go to jail and then come out and still owe the same money(bang your head on a table) I have purchased land to be built on in Los Barriles, Mexico just north of Cabo.....America is the land of LEGAL STRONG-ARMING

SUPPOSED TO DO? Really and if you choose your so called FREE RIGHT to FREEDOM and do as you wish not as you are told what happend to so called freedom you half a brain? you are sent to jail....I could give two shits about a jury trial yet I am FORCED to do so taking away freedom that makes so much sense to a person who lives life by anothers ways

A libertarian Ayn Rand disciple by God…

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2013, 05:53:58 PM »
Good points. But it's an incorrect assumption that I look up to him. His life and stories are interesting to me; the guy has lived a unique life, and has a knack for writing and sharing stories of his past. His stories from the glory days at Golds are epic. You can't argue that.

Im not saying he's an angel or a role model. Everyone has made mistakes in life, but ...since he has made a name for himself in bodybuilding, (grown up, changed his ways, pursued a more positive path in life), I don't really understand the hatred for the man. Unless you can share experiences to change my opinion, my opinion is a valid one. I only know him as John the bodybuilding writer; my opinion is not whatever he did as a young idiot kid, because God knows we've all done stupid shit.

PS even billy guns thinks John is a good guy, and Billy hates EVERYONE lol
I base judgement on more then written work or what he has said. I don't care for the mans body language when i have seen him interact with people. It's almost as if i can read what he is thinking. I don't like the way he speaks to others. He is a piece of trash. Yes, the Venice stories are classic however.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2013, 06:04:17 PM »
didn't he run a scam fleecing some old people out of their retirement money?

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2013, 06:37:24 PM »

He sure did W.G.     :-*

Billy Guns

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2013, 06:46:35 PM »

wrong that was the US Government it was called social security now its just called TAX :o

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2013, 07:02:50 PM »
SUPPOSED TO DO? Really and if you choose your so called FREE RIGHT to FREEDOM and do as you wish not as you are told what happend to so called freedom you half a brain? you are sent to jail....I could give two shits about a jury trial yet I am FORCED to do so taking away freedom that makes so much sense to a person who lives life by anothers ways

That's the price you pay for your American citizenship man. Something has to put revenue into the economy, we don't produce anything, so it's got to be from tax revenue. You know the deal, so pay up to be here and under the protectorate of this country. Also, I know a guy who has property in Mexico, and if you aren't a natural citizen, or married to one, you can't fully own the property for three years. Also, unless you grease some palms, you can't own beach property. Just saying.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2013, 07:06:21 PM »
John Romano question

John Romano leaves a station traveling at 60 miles per hour. Eight hours later his CHEST leaves the same station traveling in the same direction at 80 miles per hour. How long does it take his CHEST to catch up to him.? And why are his nipples almost as low has his belly button?

LMAO

But I heard that Romano is getting his life back together and there is the chance of a reconciliation between his nipples and chest. At the moment his nipples have supervised visits with his chest every second Sunday ..
O

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2013, 08:09:30 PM »
THE BEEF guesses what THE BEEF was asking is if there is any way to rob the Mexican system . . . Government ( taxes, welfare, etc.,)  banks ( on stated income ) or avoid child support?

THE BEEF

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2013, 08:15:11 PM »
this is guadalajara , mex

it isnt TJ or Juarez .. its about as safe as cancun mexico

it's like the negative universe of Santa Teresa, Rio with lots of little oddly shaped hybrid indian women.  i'll pass.