Author Topic: SkeetGate - Congresswoman challenges Obama to a shoot off  (Read 4626 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
SkeetGate - Congresswoman challenges Obama to a shoot off
« on: January 29, 2013, 09:03:18 AM »
On skeet shooting, put up or shut up, Barry
 American Thinker ^ | Jan 29, 2013 | Rick Moran

Posted on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:07:22 AM by

On skeet shooting, put up or shut up, Barry

That's the challenge from Tennessee Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn who offered to go to Camp David and have a shoot off with the president.

"If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos? Why hasn't he referenced this at any point in time?" Blackburn said Monday on CNN's "Erin Burnett OutFront."

"I tell you what I do think," she later added. "I think he should invite me to Camp David, and I'll go skeet shooting with him and I bet I'll beat him."

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: SkeetGate - Congresswoman challenges Obama to a shoot off
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 09:06:26 AM »
Skeeter? A CNN Journalist Did a Segment Insinuating Obama’s Lying About His Shooting

Jan. 29, 2013 8:39amJonathon M. Seidl82

If there are truthers and birthers, should there now be a new term for those who are doubting President Obama’s claim that he goes skeet shooting “all the time”? And should that term be “skeeters”? If so, count CNN’s rising young star Erin Burnett among the gadflies.

During a segment on Monday night, Burnett took over two minutes to dissect the president’s shooting claim — and she found it wanting.

“Obama the skeet shooter,” she began. “Yeah, I’m not making this up. I mean, if someone is, it isn’t me.”

She then played the clip of CNN’s Jessica Yellin confronting Press Secretary Jay Carney on the comments, repeatedly asking if a picture of the activity existed and why no one had ever heard of him doing it before.

Burnett then turned to a panel where she said there’s “skepticism” among conservatives and non-conservatives about the president’s claim.

“So, now you’re going to say you do it all the time, don’t you have to kind of prove it?” she asked.

Mediaite’s Tommy Christopher wasn’t impressed: “Such speculation is to be expected from a deranged partisan, but not from a journalist. She owes him an apology.”

Watch below:

Skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 09:20:43 AM »
Skeeter? A CNN Journalist Did a Segment Insinuating Obama’s Lying About His Shooting

If there are truthers and birthers, should there now be a new term for those who are doubting President Obama’s claim that he goes skeet shooting “all the time”? And should that term be “skeeters”? If so, count CNN’s rising young star Erin Burnett among the gadflies.

I take great offence to this.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 10:51:41 AM »
I would be surprised if he knew how to handle a weapon, much less skeet shoot.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 10:53:21 AM »
I would be surprised if he knew how to handle a weapon, much less skeet shoot.  

Skeet is a lot harder than Trap IMHO.  

He was lying again.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 11:19:37 AM »
Skeet is a lot harder than Trap IMHO.  

He was lying again.  

Harder than shooting at stationary targets too.  I question whether he's ever even fired a weapon.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 11:21:16 AM »
Harder than shooting at stationary targets too.  I question whether he's ever even fired a weapon.  

I have never gotten 25/25.   Best ever was 23/25 and people thought i was a pro at my range,   LOL  

My uncle is amazing at thia - saw him once go 75/75

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 11:24:47 AM »
I have never gotten 25/25.   Best ever was 23/25 and people thought i was a pro at my range,   LOL  

My uncle is amazing at thia - saw him once go 75/75

I've never done skeet, but best I've done with pop up targets is 37/40.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 11:26:04 AM »
I've never done skeet, but best I've done with pop up targets is 37/40.  

Skeet is more side to side where trap is more out front

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »
Let a Repub make this claim and...well, you know.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 04:17:56 AM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D this is why the repubs are on the outside of the white house looking in  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What's a 'skeeter'? If you loved 'birthers' and 'truthers', well, I've got a new one for you. Read on:

So, is there nothing left for right-wingers to deny about President Obama? Apparently not.

You see, Representative Marsha Blackburn, Republican of Tennessee, spoke out this week and expressed her doubts regarding the veracity of President Obama's recent statements that, not only does he respect the rights of gun owners, he has in fact himself enjoyed skeet shooting with friends occasionally during visits to the presidential retreat at Camp David. In fact, Rep. Blackburn is actually part of a "chorus of skeptics" -- I've dubbed them 'skeeters' -- who are questioning whether the president has ever really participated in skeet shooting. We definitely need a hearing. Maybe Senators Ron Johnson and Rand Paul want to participate. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Back to Rep. Blackburn.

According to CNN's politicalticker... blog:

"'If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos? Why hasn't he referenced this at any point in time?' Blackburn said Monday on CNN's 'Erin Burnett OutFront.'

[...] 'We had this debate that is ongoing,' Blackburn said. 'You would have thought it would have been a point of reference.'

Rep. Blackburn and other "conservative blogs and news outlets" obviously think that Obama is, well, lying about the whole skeet shooting thing because it will help him pass gun control legislation. Seriously? Seriously.

But let's take Rep. Blackburn's concerns to heart for a minute (please try to stop laughing). Why haven't we heard of this whole skeet shooting thing before? Where are the photographs?

"Because when he goes to Camp David, he goes to spend time with his family and friends and relax, not to produce photographs, [White House press secretary Jay] Carney said."

Do you think such an explanation will satisfy this "chorus of skeptics" (you can see some more of their tweets here)? Doubtful. I wonder if Rep. Blackburn will call Sheriff Joe Arpaio and see if he can take time off from investigating the president's birth certificate to look into this pressing matter.

I'm hoping #skeeters will soon be trending on Twitter, but in any case this 'incident' shows just how nuts right-wing nuts really are.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 06:47:05 AM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D this is why the repubs are on the outside of the white house looking in  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What's a 'skeeter'? If you loved 'birthers' and 'truthers', well, I've got a new one for you. Read on:

So, is there nothing left for right-wingers to deny about President Obama? Apparently not.

You see, Representative Marsha Blackburn, Republican of Tennessee, spoke out this week and expressed her doubts regarding the veracity of President Obama's recent statements that, not only does he respect the rights of gun owners, he has in fact himself enjoyed skeet shooting with friends occasionally during visits to the presidential retreat at Camp David. In fact, Rep. Blackburn is actually part of a "chorus of skeptics" -- I've dubbed them 'skeeters' -- who are questioning whether the president has ever really participated in skeet shooting. We definitely need a hearing. Maybe Senators Ron Johnson and Rand Paul want to participate. But let's not get ahead of ourselves. Back to Rep. Blackburn.

According to CNN's politicalticker... blog:

"'If he is a skeet shooter, why have we not heard of this? Why have we not seen photos? Why hasn't he referenced this at any point in time?' Blackburn said Monday on CNN's 'Erin Burnett OutFront.'

[...] 'We had this debate that is ongoing,' Blackburn said. 'You would have thought it would have been a point of reference.'

Rep. Blackburn and other "conservative blogs and news outlets" obviously think that Obama is, well, lying about the whole skeet shooting thing because it will help him pass gun control legislation. Seriously? Seriously.

But let's take Rep. Blackburn's concerns to heart for a minute (please try to stop laughing). Why haven't we heard of this whole skeet shooting thing before? Where are the photographs?

"Because when he goes to Camp David, he goes to spend time with his family and friends and relax, not to produce photographs, [White House press secretary Jay] Carney said."

Do you think such an explanation will satisfy this "chorus of skeptics" (you can see some more of their tweets here)? Doubtful. I wonder if Rep. Blackburn will call Sheriff Joe Arpaio and see if he can take time off from investigating the president's birth certificate to look into this pressing matter.

I'm hoping #skeeters will soon be trending on Twitter, but in any case this 'incident' shows just how nuts right-wing nuts really are.

Yeah...they take and give out pics of Obama doing every other fucking thing.  But not this.  ::)

Lap it up like a good pup blacken.  Good boy.

Worship your God.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 06:55:16 AM »

Yeah...they take and give out pics of Obama doing every other fucking thing.  But not this.  ::)

Worship your God.

hahahahaha fall right in line with the right wing nuts   then wonder why your part of the party of dumb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 07:07:50 AM »

hahahahaha fall right in line with the right wing nuts   then wonder why your part of the party of dumb

O twink only handles Larry sinclaires pistol.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 07:19:59 AM »
LANDSLIDE COMING!!!!  ;D
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 07:30:39 AM »
LANDSLIDE COMING!!!!  ;D

Where are the pics?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 07:42:23 AM »
well, on to the next gate  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 07:50:39 AM »

Worship your God.

lap it up like a good pup skip. good boy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D      

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 08:02:09 AM »

lap it up like a good pup skip. good boy  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D      

Still wayyy over your head, huh?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 08:04:31 AM »

Still wayyy over your head, huh?

show me the picture,they always take pictures ,oh well on to the next big gate  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2013, 08:08:17 AM »
Yeah...the convenient release after the veracity of the 'all the time' claim is brought up.  

I'm soo convinced.  ::)

But you lap it up,....like a good boy, lol.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: SkeetGate - Congresswoman challenges Obama a shoot off
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2013, 08:12:02 AM »
Yeah...the convenient release after the veracity of the 'all the time' claim is brought up.  

I'm soo convinced.  ::)

But you lap it up,....like a good boy, lol.

you truly are from the party of dumb,now go on to your next earth shattering scandal hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahah