Author Topic: 100 pounds to 220 pounds - Some of the highest level of delusion I've seen  (Read 14574 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Hahahaha, some of the highest level of delusion I've seen
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »
No fucking way he used dbol, give me a break. You basically just complimented him by thinking he is on something. Don't give him that kind of respect that he clearly does not deserve.

Not everyone who is on something turns out looking like an Alpha Male Stud Dawg  ;D

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
Re: 100 pounds to 220 pounds - Some of the highest level of delusion I've seen
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2013, 02:09:29 PM »
Who cares?  It's only a bit of water and fat which can be dieted off within a couple of months.  His arms certainly look bigger.  Why the hate, he's not claiming contest ready is he?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2013, 08:08:12 PM »
he sure sizing down all the kids who use to punk him guaranteed, the guy has cypionate head

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2013, 08:26:17 PM »
big powerful hog farmer, brock lesnar type hick

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »
No fucking way he used dbol, give me a break. You basically just complimented him by thinking he is on something. Don't give him that kind of respect that he clearly does not deserve.
So u think that purple bloated look is natural and acne? Just because someone says a person is on steroids dosen't mean they look good, they still can look like shit. Steroids don't make everyone look good.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2013, 09:01:37 PM »
So u think that purple bloated look is natural and acne? Just because someone says a person is on steroids dosen't mean they look good, they still can look like shit. Steroids don't make everyone look good.

Absolutely, he's very young & it's another B2M transformation. He's borderline obese/straining to flex his fat with some puberty acne mixed in.

Kids these days think you need to become obese to put of muscle. 2 of my young friends also do this shit, actually really frustrating watching them get so fat. The thing is, they aren't bodybuilders, they are natural & never have the mental strength to get below 20% BF & constantly look like shit.

They think they are shredded at 20% bodyfat. Being young, they think they know everything & can't be told.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2013, 09:43:40 PM »
trade 1000 of those daily calories in from carb grams to protein grams.

This coming from someone who knows how to build lean mass.

THE BEEF

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
Have another look at the pics, the kid isn't that fat.  Look at his pants and there isn't a fat roll spilling over the top on the front or rear, even if he's sucking his gut in the back fat would still be there.  The kid's juiced up and is retaining a ton of water, I mean just look at his face, water retention city.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2013, 09:56:52 PM »
i personally think he may be on juice. his face his holding some fat but i suspect alot of water also. he is not holding THAT much fat in his stomach. 

yes

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »
That's not Lee Priest.....

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2013, 10:20:03 PM »
The really fat bulkers usually don't gain as much on the arms, and more around the waist. Throw in the acne all over his body, and the niagara Falls he is holding in his face, it doesn't look that clean. He does look like a d-boller who ate everything in sight. Gaining the amount of weight he did is pretty crazy. He looks like he is powerlifting. If he supersetted and watched what he ate he would look better but he obviously is not a good responder to training.