Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 29, 2014, 09:20:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: help tbombz find a job  (Read 5995 times)
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« on: January 30, 2013, 12:48:24 AM »

Im graduating from college in a few weeks. I will have a bachelors degree in business administration and an associates degree in geography. 6 months experience as a congressional intern and campaign assistant,  two years experience as a personal assistant, 6 months experience as a nutrition shop manager, and 6 years working summers as a lifeguard+swim instructor.

I planned on going to grad school in the fall, but deadlines are approaching and i havent taken the required GMAT exam in time, therefore I'll be unable to attent in the fall. 

So I will be working for the next year or year and a half.

I would prefer to work in business as some kind of managerial staffer, ideally working over several aspects of production/sales/marketing, but open to specializing, possibly on accounting, marketing, or public relations (or anything else really).

a few questions..

1) I am thinking about maybe getting a CPA to boost my resume.  Any thoughts ?

2) I want to search for the most profitable businesses in my area, as well as for the businesses with the highest total assets, in order to go down and campaign for a position.  any tips ? where to find the information?

3) any other input yall wanna throw at me.. like for example, if you think im a disgusting ape that looks like it smells and has down syndrome..

Report to moderator   Logged
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 12:50:04 AM »

cruise ship
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 12:53:07 AM »

how drunk are you alex ?  Grin
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 12:53:41 AM »

how drunk are you alex ?  Grin

he's sober
Alex23
Time Out
Getbig IV

http://twitter.com/A23Studios

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 12:55:18 AM »

how drunkhorny are you alex ripped ?  Grin

fixed.
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 12:57:12 AM »

Congrats
tbombz
Getbig V

Psalms 150

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 01:26:49 AM »

fixed.
LOL
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

grapefruit for life

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 01:51:54 AM »

Ask BayGBM, he will hook you up with something.
jr
Getbig IV

No homo of peace

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 02:49:41 AM »

Open a deep tissue massage parlour.
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 03:07:06 AM »

Im graduating from college in a few weeks. I will have a bachelors degree in business administration and an associates degree in geography. 6 months experience as a congressional intern and campaign assistant,  two years experience as a personal assistant, 6 months experience as a nutrition shop manager, and 6 years working summers as a lifeguard+swim instructor.

I planned on going to grad school in the fall, but deadlines are approaching and i havent taken the required GMAT exam in time, therefore I'll be unable to attent in the fall. 

I would prefer to work in business as some kind of managerial staffer, ideally working over several aspects of production/sales/marketing, but open to specializing, possibly on accounting, marketing, or public relations (or anything else really).

a few questions..

2) I want to search for the most profitable businesses in my area, as well as for the businesses with the highest total assets, in order to go down and campaign for a position.  any tips ? where to find the information?

3) any other input yall wanna throw at me.. like for example, if you think im a disgusting ape that looks like it smells and has down syndrome..

With your mastery of economics, I'm surprised no one is asking you to run the Fed.
 Roll Eyes
mass243
Getbig V

!

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 03:10:36 AM »

Aren't you American living in Ecuador or some shit?
Maybe you could ask if they need a hand in guantanamo.... ?

Just an idea.

P
E-Kul
Getbig V

Space: The final frontier

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 03:20:27 AM »

I think your a disgusting ape that looks like it smells and has down syndrome.   Grin

V
Cleanest Natural
Competitors
Getbig V

Diet first, all else second

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 05:12:38 AM »

Learn to groom yourself and dress with class. You will be more marketable. Forget the degrees and just use your personality but always be polite. Good luck.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Beethoven's 9th. Inning

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 05:17:42 AM »

Find any work you can, and concentrate on getting into a proper uni with an eye to a full degree in a subject you see a future for yourself. You're young, so have a bit of fun but make sure you have the schooling covered - you won't have such a luxury of time in the future. 
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 05:20:55 AM »

a few questions..

Rake some leaves.

E
Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2013, 05:38:18 AM »

1. Getting a CPA isn't just something to get for a resume' booster, it is a freakin career path. You need a certain number of credits in accounting, which you probably don't have because you have a useless easy business major that didn't focus on accounting. You would need to go back to school to receive those credits.
2. This is a stupid idea. Major corporations will all tell you to apply online to their career sites. This would only work with small companies.
3. Stop being lazy and take your god damn GMATs.. They aren't difficult, unless you are mentally challenged or trying to get into an Ivy League school.
Chadwick The Beta
Getbig IV

"Stop calling me by my name." - Karen M.

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 05:51:27 AM »

Get career advice on getbig.com and you'll be all set. 

Just don't bring up "deep tissue massages" in your interviews.

K
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 05:53:35 AM »

"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

grapefruit for life

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2013, 05:53:52 AM »

Thick Nick
Competitors
Getbig IV

"Some want to look good, others want to do good."

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2013, 07:18:22 AM »

Im graduating from college in a few weeks. I will have a bachelors degree in business administration and an associates degree in geography. 6 months experience as a congressional intern and campaign assistant,  two years experience as a personal assistant, 6 months experience as a nutrition shop manager, and 6 years working summers as a lifeguard+swim instructor.

a few questions..

1) I am thinking about maybe getting a CPA to boost my resume.  Any thoughts ?

2) I want to search for the most profitable businesses in my area, as well as for the businesses with the highest total assets, in order to go down and campaign for a position.  any tips ? where to find the information?

Job? Aren't you one of them there hippy go free frees? Isn't your boy Obama gonna take care of you with my money?

$
Coach is Back!
Competitors
Getbig V

He won by a "landslide" lol

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2013, 08:33:33 AM »

So you're giving up on the business venture (training business) you asked me about?
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2013, 08:35:29 AM »

This thread is only a bad atempt at attention whoring, nothing good can come of it.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Free Foozle!

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2013, 08:37:36 AM »

Go to a local sex shop and see if you can get a job cleaning out the private viewing rooms.
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Beethoven's 9th. Inning

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2013, 08:39:58 AM »

Go to a local sex shop and see if you can get a job cleaning out the private viewing rooms.
Jizz mop guy!?     Shocked
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2013, 08:40:03 AM »

Move to San Fran, you're already close by.  Lots of firms that will hire young studs like you.  Make sure the hiring manager is a female since there are so many fags in SF she'll be excited to have her own personal MuscleBear financier.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!