Author Topic: Mens Physique - So how does one go about training for it?  (Read 8409 times)

Jizzacked

Re: So how does one go about training for men's bikini?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2013, 05:47:36 PM »
about time bodybuilding stopped faking the not gayness, and came out of the closet.

hahahahaha.... fucking almost feel embarrassed for this critter

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 05:52:10 PM »
He's just "having fun with it" and putting on a good show "for the fans".

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2013, 06:19:34 PM »

OMG I feel embarrassed just watching it. Guy bouncing around , looks like a damn fool

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2013, 02:45:07 AM »
WTF??? Imagine you talked your wife/girlfriend into a bodybuilding contest and the men's figure contestants came out doing cart wheels. Nothing you could say would convince her you weren't gay.  

lmfao was thinking the same thing. What in the fuck is that shit?

Btw, guy in the 4th pic of the OP goes by the name "Frankly Shredded" in contests.  :-X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 03:10:37 PM »
WTF??? Imagine you talked your wife/girlfriend into a bodybuilding contest and the men's figure contestants came out doing cart wheels. Nothing you could say would convince her you weren't gay. 
then have to  try and explain how you torn a nut trying to do the splits with your shirt off in front of a crowd of all men.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 03:21:33 PM »
 ;D

juggerburn

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 12:03:41 PM »

To be fair, you take her to any male pageant and she's going to think you're gay lol. Especially when the schmoe you are sitting next to is drooling.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Mens Physique - So how does one go about training for it?
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2013, 12:04:37 PM »
 ;D :D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 12:48:58 PM »
Few sets of curls / bench and not eat?  ???

Is it really enjoyable to have a gym membership to maintain this and not be able to strive for more because of the limitations of this division?

The only difference between the top physique competitors and the mass monster bodybuilders is the amount of drugs.  probably just as much steroids, but not as much GH and insulin.

juggerburn

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 02:08:46 PM »
The only difference between the top physique competitors and the mass monster bodybuilders is the amount of drugs.  probably just as much steroids, but not as much GH and insulin.

I used to think that as well, in regards to pros exploding in size because of gh and slin, but the more I've read about the subject, the more I think top pros are injecting tons and tons of steroids, never before heard of, in amounts most can't afford, as well as the gh and slin.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2013, 02:14:47 PM »
I can't see the most important muscle group.  Too many clothes...

I don`t think it`s covered up with clothes, I think he left it in the locker room.

His wallet that is..........

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2013, 02:23:17 PM »
these guys train on weights and cables, they do probably an hour to 1.5 hour of cardio a day, abs are their focus, some of the physique guys have trained like bodybuilders in the past, but they do alot of regular basic working out, no intensity, no heavy weight, no real iron pumping.  They focus on chest and abs, narrow back, slender arms that fit under the shoulder and chest overshadowed by the abs. 
heres slim roberts

ukjeff

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2013, 02:28:57 PM »
these guys train on weights and cables, they do probably an hour to 1.5 hour of cardio a day, abs are their focus, some of the physique guys have trained like bodybuilders in the past, but they do alot of regular basic working out, no intensity, no heavy weight, no real iron pumping.  They focus on chest and abs, narrow back, slender arms that fit under the shoulder and chest overshadowed by the abs. 
heres slim roberts

As opposed to looking a fucking mess.

Now, what do most people want to do?   ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 02:40:39 PM »

Men's bikini what WTF is that just fags starving themselves?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 02:43:49 PM »
these guys train on weights and cables, they do probably an hour to 1.5 hour of cardio a day, abs are their focus, some of the physique guys have trained like bodybuilders in the past, but they do alot of regular basic working out, no intensity, no heavy weight, no real iron pumping.  They focus on chest and abs, narrow back, slender arms that fit under the shoulder and chest overshadowed by the abs.  
heres slim roberts

and the funny thing is, they don't even have to do any of that shit to be ripped

all they have to do is lower calorie intake

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2013, 02:59:53 PM »
heres slim roberts
Now cswol how is training now versus being in prison where it was pretty much a pastime?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 03:18:26 PM »
about time bodybuilding stopped faking the not gayness, and came out of the closet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

what was danny boy saying, again?

hands down the gayest, most embarrassing thing i've ever seen in "bodybuilding".

and i'm familiar with mr. greene.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2013, 03:24:04 PM »
 Almost as gay as kai

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

what was danny boy saying, again?

hands down the gayest, most embarrassing thing i've ever seen in "bodybuilding".

and i'm familiar with mr. greene.

I'm speaking about the top tier competitor's physique--- overall look.a guy like Rob Riches--- You can call him a fruit  but 9/10 people on the street would prefer his look over a bloated Pro Bodybuilder. This guy is terrible is simply (in the video)  there will be homos everywhere....      But you are seeing more consistency in the competitions level of conditioning minus the abnormalities...  We can laugh all we want...  But who lands the covers of the magazines that sells?   Which competition is gaining more popularity?   Your input and preference is of a minority cult...

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2013, 03:42:10 PM »
Here is my former training partner... And is making a tear in the Physique division, 1st started- winning every local bodybuilding comp...  He def. could have gone the more extreme bodybuilding route and just become another mass monster ... But is getting more promos by keeping his classical lines... This guy is a workhorse.. Use to train 3-4 hrs every morning full body and come back later at night for a repeat session plus hr calisthenics......   I have never seen a person view him as a scrawny twink or swimmer?      And always brings universal appeal to the general public--as I have noticed first hand

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2013, 03:45:42 PM »
  Where are his legs?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2013, 03:51:04 PM »
  Where are his legs?

He's def still trying to bring them up.... But his potential is endless within this growing sect of the industry...  and is not at the point of no return.. LIKE MOST CURRENT PROS w/ their irreversible widened waists and thickened skin.. and coloration that screams hypertension

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »
looks very good from the waist up

is he bald?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2013, 03:55:06 PM »
looks very good from the waist up

is he bald?

he keeps it shaved off.. rarely lets it grow out... btw u can click on the pic to enlarge-- got lazy w the posting...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2013, 03:56:28 PM »
  tell him looking good bro