Author Topic: Just curious about this!  (Read 2114 times)

tigerspaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Just curious about this!
« on: December 08, 2005, 06:40:36 PM »
Heres the deal, Ive been training for about 7 yrs now. When I started I weighed 103 and now Im around 150 at 26 yrs old.  So yeah Ive made some good progress. But Im stuck in a rut and I cant get over the 150 marker. I eat my ass off trying to consume around 3000 calories a day. I take a protein supplement and multi vitamins thats it.  I have taken a cycle of  sust and deca. 500mgs of sust a wk and 400 mgs of deca a wk for 8 wks. I only gained only a small amount of weight, because I did it over the summer. That was my first cycle. I know I should have waited until the winter to cycle, but I was an idoit. I went through the internet and found a source and they were totally legit.  Im now kinda sketchy about placing my nxt order because they sent me an email telling me their specials about a two months ago.  I afraid that they may have gotten busted and the cops are trying to set up their customers by sending them emails about specials on their stuff.  Have any of you ever had this happen to you. Just wondering cause I want to know if this is normal from a source before I place my nxt order.

massivemann

• Getbig II
  • Hit me up on aim!
Re: Just curious about this!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 06:56:59 PM »
pm me the place you order from and i will try to help u out and let you know

OFFSHOREIRONcom

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 07:08:35 PM »
Addressing the first part of your post, it does not matter what time of year you use steroids.  Why would you be an "idiot" if you use during the summer?

Before you go buying any more drugs, I'd suggest evaluating where everything else is at right now.  Your training and eating habits in particular.  To me, it sounds as if you may end up spinning your wheels again.  This is just an observation based on the fact that you're having trouble getting over 150 lbs. and are "trying" to eat a consistent amount of calories (correct me if I'm wrong).  I wouldn't expect to get much for your money (that's spent on drugs) if the consistency and dedication isn't already there.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 07:47:56 PM »
Addressing the first part of your post, it does not matter what time of year you use steroids.  Why would you be an "idiot" if you use during the summer?

Before you go buying any more drugs, I'd suggest evaluating where everything else is at right now.  Your training and eating habits in particular.  To me, it sounds as if you may end up spinning your wheels again.  This is just an observation based on the fact that you're having trouble getting over 150 lbs. and are "trying" to eat a consistent amount of calories (correct me if I'm wrong).  I wouldn't expect to get much for your money (that's spent on drugs) if the consistency and dedication isn't already there.

I agree...but i got to add this...3000cal and gear and your trying to bulk  :-[  Come on man that isn't helping anything.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 08:23:58 PM »
Maybe you should take a week off to rest... Seriously.
grundle has no sack,

tigerspaw

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 06:19:55 AM »
Thats not enough to try and put on mass?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 01:35:37 PM »

^Concur.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...