Author Topic: Re: TBOMBZ Greatest Hits-Outlandish Quotes/Appreciation Thread  (Read 31260 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: TBOMBZ Greatest Hits-Outlandish Quotes/Appreciation Thread
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2013, 04:33:05 AM »
who has time to make a thread like this?  :-\

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2013, 04:49:13 AM »
 :o
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2013, 10:50:48 AM »
who has time to make a thread like this?  :-\

Somebody with no job.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2013, 10:55:18 AM »
You look a bit like Kurt Angle

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2013, 11:00:29 AM »
who has time to make a thread like this?  :-\

::)

and this comes from the bitch, who spent hours and days on myspace researching for personal information on getbiggers.

negro gypsy please!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2013, 04:11:04 PM »
:o

i like the idea here, but your not quoting me accurately. i never asserted those things to be true, and i used other key words such as "basically" to clarify that certain terms are not to be taken literally.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2013, 11:38:19 PM »
i like the idea here, but your not quoting me accurately. i never asserted those things to be true, and i used other key words such as "basically" to clarify that certain terms are not to be taken literally.
I see the word basically in this quote.  I thought it captured the essence of what you said.

This is the original text and a link to the thread.

"what if, bare with me, that singularity was indeed "god".  if this is the case, "god" basically committed suicide in a sense, by dividing himself up into an "infinite" number of pieces, in an absolutely massive universe."

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=457299.msg6580845#msg6580845
V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2013, 11:41:29 PM »
I see the word basically in this quote.  I thought it captured the essence of what you said.

without the details about the nature of the singularity and the vagueness of the concept of "god" that i am using..  i dont think so

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2013, 11:46:38 PM »
without the details about the nature of the singularity and the vagueness of the concept of "god" that i am using..  i dont think so
The details about the singularity are relatively fixed and known, if somebody already knows about the concept of an initial singularity, that is enough, their is no need to point out it's nature.  And the word GOD is incredibly vague by nature, this is why their is so much confusion surrounding the issue.    When you intermingle the word 'GOD' with the big bang theory, everyone knows your not talking about a Religious GOD, but something more scientific.  Maybe upon reflection your embarrassed because you suggested GOD committed suicide at he beginning of existence, maybe you could change that to he did it just for kicks!    ;D
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2013, 11:47:43 PM »
I see the word basically in this quote.  I thought it captured the essence of what you said.

"what if, bare with me, that singularity was indeed "god".  if this is the case, "god" basically committed suicide in a sense, by dividing himself up into an "infinite" number of pieces, in an absolutely massive universe."

I can't fucking stand e-kul, but this shit makes up for everything!!!!  ;D ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2013, 11:57:29 PM »
The details about the singularity are relatively fixed and known, if somebody already knows about the concept of an initial singularity, that is enough, their is no need to point out it's nature.  And the word GOD is incredibly vague by nature, this is why their is so much confusion surrounding the issue.    When you intermingle the word 'GOD' with the big bang theory, everyone knows your not talking about a Religious GOD, but something more scientific.  Maybe upon reflection your embarrassed because you suggested GOD committed suicide at he beginning of existence, maybe you could change that to he did it just for kicks!    ;D
no, i like the word suicide. because i think its reflects on the absence of his original form from the universe. the singularity was a mega centralized force.  the world now is spread thin and all divided. i think we are god and god is us. we were once(god was once) something entirely different.  instead of spread out among an "infinite" number of souls for "eternity"...  at one place, all together, with no temporal events, just sustained awesomeness   :)

but again, this is just ONE idea. just one idea of mine. and its just an idea.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2013, 11:57:46 PM »
I have photo-shopped you in gay parades, being dominated by a woman while sucking her strap on cock, I have put clown wigs on you, put you on the cover of a gay magazine, and used Photoshop to generally mock you in all types of ways.  You have always reacted good naturedly too it, I am always thinking of pushing the envelope to get a rise, and all it took was to post a picture of you with a quote about God being the singularity and the big bang was his suicide and you seem slightly annoyed by this.  Getbiggers are a strange bunch!
V

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2013, 11:58:53 PM »
Wait, wait, I think I got one, "My anti-gravity suit is almost complete."   :)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2013, 12:00:24 AM »
I have photo-shopped you in gay parades, being dominated by a woman while sucking her strap on cock, I have put clown wigs on you, put you on the cover of a gay magazine, and used Photoshop to generally mock you in all types of ways.  You have always reacted good naturedly too it, I am always thinking of pushing the envelope to get a rise, and all it took was to post a picture of you with a quote about God being the singularity and the big bang was his suicide and you seem slightly annoyed by this.  Getbiggers are a strange bunch!
im not annoyed at all. when i share my opinions on philosophical issues i like to be understood. and i am trying to be.  :) but your right, if i were to ever get annoyed about something, it would be more along the lines of misrepresenting my opinions than making fun of my sexuality  :)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2013, 12:06:10 AM »
no, i like the word suicide. because i think its reflects on the absence of his original form from the universe. the singularity was a mega centralized force.  the world now is spread thin and all divided. i think we are god and god is us. we were once(god was once) something entirely different.  instead of spread out among an "infinite" number of souls for "eternity"...  at one place, all together, with no temporal events, just sustained awesomeness   :)

but again, this is just ONE idea. just one idea of mine. and its just an idea.  

I'll give you one thing, you can bullshit better than any person I've ever known!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2013, 12:10:05 AM »
I'll give you one thing, you can bullshit better than any person I've ever known!
im just typing the things ive thought about dude

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2013, 03:11:33 AM »

He's had a solid education to help him along of course   :D
K

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2013, 07:20:54 AM »
I do remember that Bombz declared that he proved the existence of God...using science. I assume the article is still undergoing revisions.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2013, 07:31:54 AM »
i like tbomz pic updates,,,,t we need a 2013 version soon,,,

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2013, 07:37:00 AM »

Ahahahah look at that frakking idiot. What makes it even better is  at a glance it looks like he is drooling in the picture. What is that shit in the corner of his mouth.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2013, 07:40:02 AM »
Ahahahah look at that frakking idiot. What makes it even better is  at a glance it looks like he is drooling in the picture. What is that shit in the corner of his mouth.
'what if,bare with me...'         >:(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2013, 07:43:23 AM »
tmbomz is creepier than an old guy in a cage

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2013, 07:47:55 AM »
'what if,bare with me...'         >:(
You know as soon as you hear "bare with me", nothing good can come from the rest of the statement. "Now i want you to lift this toilet lid, bare with me...", "Mom, Dad? I met this guy... Bare with me...", "Mom, i stole money from you to buy, bare with me..","It feels like a, bare with me, deep tissue massage,". I don't think i have the patience to bare with him anymore.