Author Topic: How much Deer Antler spray do you use each day?  (Read 9301 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
How much Deer Antler spray do you use each day?
« on: January 30, 2013, 01:08:57 PM »
Smiling, even laughing, at questions about a report linking him to a company that purports to make performance-enhancers, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis says he "never, ever took" the stuff.

Lewis also says he's "agitated," not angry, that the story has become part of the Super Bowl-week prelude to Baltimore's game against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.\

He said Wednesday that he's certain his teammates won't be distracted by the report in Sports Illustrated. The magazine said Lewis sought help from a company that says its deer-antler spray and pills contain a banned product connected to human growth hormone. Lewis is the leading tackler in the NFL postseason after returning from a torn right triceps that sidelined him for 10 games.
Earlier, Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Lewis assured him "there's nothing to" the magazine report.

Harbaugh said he spoke to Lewis and said the linebacker "knows there is nothing to it. He understands it's something he's never been involved in."

"He laughed about it," Harbaugh said, referring to Lewis. "He told me there's nothing to it. He's told us in the past and now that he has never taken any of it."

Baltimore plays the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl on Sunday in the final game of Lewis' career.

On Tuesday, Lewis declined to directly address in any detail questions about the report that he sought help from a company that makes the unorthodox product to speed his recovery from a torn right triceps.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: How much Deer Antler spray do you use each day?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 01:12:37 PM »
Lewis is a raging homo.  I think he likes the boys.  Probably sucks deer antler spray off his boyfriends cock

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 01:43:37 PM »
Lewis is a raging homo.  I think he likes the boys.  Probably sucks deer antler spray off his boyfriends cock
???

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 01:45:50 PM »

HEs got kids, multiple kids.??? That said, I think he, just like most NFL players, took real PED, and that's why he's laughing at this "deer antler spray" ::)
I wonder though, what the sales of this crap have been since this story broke?  I bet sales are through the hoof roof.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 01:47:17 PM »
HEs got kids, multiple kids.??? That said, I think he, just like most NFL players, took real PED, and that's why he's laughing at this "deer antler spray" ::)
I wonder though, what the sales of this crap have been since this story broke?  I bet sales are through the hoof roof.
I get you are a homer, but Ray Lewis is as fake as they come. Great player, scumbag of a human being.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2013, 01:48:45 PM »
Is Deer Antler the stuff Branch Warren sells?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2013, 04:55:29 PM »
I get you are a homer, but Ray Lewis is as fake as they come. Great player, scumbag of a human being.

No doubt I am a fan. And you're right, I think he hams it up a bit, but believe he turned his life around, no matter what's really in his "heart". This last ride has for me though, got me a bit tired of the hoopla, and think he needs to hang them up.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2013, 05:00:30 PM »
wouldnt that stuff make you stink real bad, i use to use dmso and that stuff makes you smell like a oyster, i can only imagine what deer antler spray makes you smell like

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 05:24:04 PM »
deer antler is the new code for 'herbal remedy'???

he's on PEDs!!!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 05:33:15 PM »
so deer antler spray is code word for homemade juice brew, his was igf1

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 08:33:07 PM »
Whats the chances this story was leaked by Ray lewis people to keep the media from asking 1000 questions about the murder trial
getbig or getgot

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 11:08:05 PM »
 PED

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 11:18:36 PM »
I used this shit years ago and it was actually pretty good.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 01:23:51 AM »
Lewis is a scum bag (typical), 4 wives, 6 kids (or whatever) involved in murder, etc.
But its GODS PLAN for him.. (Hypocrite)..

One of the greatest players though, he just needs to shut his roid hole..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 02:33:22 AM »
Lewis is a scum bag (typical), 4 wives, 6 kids (or whatever) involved in murder, etc.
But its GODS PLAN for him.. (Hypocrite)..

One of the greatest players though, he just needs to shut his roid hole..
He's not married...

ANd how is he a scum bag?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 04:30:54 AM »
Whats the chances this story was leaked by Ray lewis people to keep the media from asking 1000 questions about the murder trial

I would say more than likely it was leaked by the company to get a spike in sales, which I'm sure has happened.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 04:47:10 AM »
why all the hate on Ray ray?.....he was involved in something that happened 13yrs ago and was not guilty of anything, but somehow some americans are bringing the man's past for no reason whatsoever. he turned his life around, that story was dead 13yrs ago, to those who still attached to that past tense, Get yourself a fucking life and make yourself a better person

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 06:06:13 AM »
I used this shit years ago and it was actually pretty good.

Sounds legit.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 07:53:42 AM »
Sounds legit.

I didn't think it would be I just bought it because it was expired and only cost .50 rather than $50.

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 08:10:50 AM »
Deer Antler spray doesn't work. There is no evidence let alone proof that it does. It is just another mumbo jumbo placebo effect supplement that people hawk to make a buck. Like all of these "test boosters" on the market or "hgh boosters" or "homeopathic remedies".

Worthless.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 08:13:11 AM »
I didn't think it would be I just bought it because it was expired and only cost .50 rather than $50.

I hear that rotten deer antler is even more potent.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 11:12:05 AM »
why all the hate on Ray ray?.....he was involved in something that happened 13yrs ago and was not guilty of anything, but somehow some americans are bringing the man's past for no reason whatsoever. he turned his life around, that story was dead 13yrs ago, to those who still attached to that past tense, Get yourself a fucking life and make yourself a better person

A man died and no one was convicted.  Ray knows what happened, why wouldn't people have questions. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 12:37:37 PM »
Didn't Branch Warren build a mansion from the funds he made off selling Deer Antler?

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 01:13:34 PM »
For best results, one spray pre, intra, and post workout. Do not use over three sprays per day unless you have an anti estrogen on hand. You can grind your own deer antler and use a coffee filter. Mix it with cooking oil and inject.
S

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2013, 02:16:32 PM »
For best results, one spray pre, intra, and post workout. Do not use over three sprays per day unless you have an anti estrogen on hand. You can grind your own deer antler and use a coffee filter. Mix it with cooking oil and inject.

Sad day in bodybuilding when I have no idea if this is serious or joking.