Author Topic: Australian dollar will soon crush the US dollar  (Read 5476 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Australian dollar will soon crush the US dollar
« on: January 30, 2013, 11:27:19 PM »
For the first time in approximately 30 years the Australian dollar became worth more than the US dollar (in 2011).  Experts predict that in less than two years the US dollar will only buy 0.58 cents Australian.

GO OBAMA!!!!

http://barnabyisright.com/resources-articles/us-to-hit-a0-58-currency-experts-agree-barnaby-was-right/

Note:  I get no pleasure from my US brothers suffering, but the US needs to wake up to where they are heading under Obama and co.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Australian dollar will soon crush the US dollar
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 11:34:08 PM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 11:40:17 PM »
For the first time in approximately 30 years the Australian dollar became worth more than the US dollar (in 2011).  Experts predict that in less than two years the US dollar will only buy 0.58 cents Australian.

GO OBAMA!!!!

http://barnabyisright.com/resources-articles/us-to-hit-a0-58-currency-experts-agree-barnaby-was-right/

Note:  I get no pleasure from my US brothers suffering, but the US needs to wake up to where they are heading under Obama and co.

fuck that, going to the US is even cheaper now. this is great news.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 11:44:29 PM »
fuck that, going to the US is even cheaper now. this is great news.

True, I will be able to buy US goods for peanuts (ironically a suitable trading currency for Mr Obama).

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 12:09:33 AM »
sad thing is our high dollar is screwing us

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2013, 12:17:24 AM »

how so? no tourists coming here, or everyone here buying from overseas?

AVBG

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2013, 12:24:40 AM »

Exactly. Our exports to the U.S may suffer.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2013, 01:09:02 AM »
Australian reserve bank doesnt understand globalisation, they expect the chinese not to worry about inflation but use that as its only guide to manage internal interest rates, They should have folllowed global credit markets to in the least slowdon foreign investment. They have basically sold off their manufacturing and toursim industries to compensate the  growing mining industry, their politicians are amoingst the highest paid and least intelligent in the world, and now they are well on their way to ruining their one profitable industry by overtaxing it and allowing unions to push up the price of labour to the point most mines are only profitable during peaks in commodity prices, that country will sink quicker than Greece one day.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2013, 01:12:49 AM »
Australian reserve bank doesnt understand globalisation,

ARB is owned by globalists.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2013, 02:03:12 AM »
Exactly. Our exports to the U.S may suffer.

your too kind mate, it WILL, shit here is to expensive, GST, Fucken carbon tax, i feel for the businesses that are exporting.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 02:10:03 AM »
your too kind mate, it WILL, shit here is to expensive, GST, Fucken carbon tax, i feel for the businesses that are exporting.

Our whore of a PM is a pawn of Obama and co.  Did you see the way she swooned over him when he was out here a year ago?    She is a paid servant of the corporations.  Oh the irony that Labour is supposed to be the "workers" party  ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 02:11:40 AM »
Another cute "couples" moment.  I hope Michelle isn't jealous..

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 02:23:40 AM »

You know what mate? We've had the GST in place for a fair while now and the carbon tax hasn't been much of an impact to the punter in terms of expenses (those energy companies were jacking the prices unfairly long before any Carbon tax).. Too much doom and gloom talk is really not warranted - the sky hasn't fallen in. As some people carry on like we're in Greece or Spain. The fact remains our economy has survived remarkably well in the last six years our level of national debt is comparitively minuscule.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 02:26:45 AM »
You know what mate? We've had the GST in place for a fair while now and the carbon tax hasn't been much of an impact to the punter in terms of expenses (those energy companies were jacking the prices unfairly long before any Carbon tax).. Too much doom and gloom talk is really not warranted - the sky hasn't fallen in. As some people carry on like we're in Greece or Spain. The fact remains our economy has survived remarkably well in the last six years our level of national debt is comparitively minuscule.

Your right, our economy is pretty stable. Best country ever.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2013, 02:27:33 AM »
You know what mate? We've had the GST in place for a fair while now and the carbon tax hasn't been much of an impact to the punter in terms of expenses (those energy companies were jacking the prices unfairly long before any Carbon tax)..

Yes but they are using the carbon tax as an excuse.  And it is going to hurt coal mining related industries big time.

As some people carry on like we're in Greece or Spain. The fact remains our economy has survived remarkably well in the last six years our level of national debt is comparitively minuscule.

Yes that Greece comparison is ridiculous.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 02:28:51 AM »
True, I will be able to buy US goods for peanuts (ironically a suitable trading currency for Mr Obama).

;D ;D ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 02:29:07 AM »
Sometimes I think that a hug from Obama would be enjoyable.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 02:43:35 AM »
The first year that I ran the Pro show, 2001. The Aussie dollars was only at $0.43 So when I paid the sanction fees and prize money in $US it was more than double. It nearly put me under. It continued to be around $0.50 for the next few years, so it's nice to see it even out a bit.

By the way, the economy here is fine, interest rates are good, employment is high and everyone has a roof over their head.

TD

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 03:01:58 AM »
man are we fucked.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 03:21:38 AM »
The first year that I ran the Pro show, 2001. The Aussie dollars was only at $0.43 So when I paid the sanction fees and prize money in $US it was more than double. It nearly put me under. It continued to be around $0.50 for the next few years, so it's nice to see it even out a bit.

By the way, the economy here is fine, interest rates are good, employment is high and everyone has a roof over their head.

TD

Amen to that. Best country ever, so US getbiggers.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 03:30:40 AM »

GO OBAMA!!!!

did you read the article? lol, the US is intentionally weakening the US dollar.  Nothing to brag about on your end.

"Australia is a little cork floating on the ocean of other nations’ economic decisions.
As Barnaby forewarned in late 2009 / early 2010, the US is effectively defaulting on its debt right now.
By stealth.

Destroying the value of your currency by money printing, has always been the most common way in which nations have defaulted on their debts.
Barnaby was right."
I

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 03:32:43 AM »

GO OBAMA!!!!

How about ya'll stop copying and call it something else  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2013, 03:33:25 AM »

TD

Tony, Who is better at this point Kai or Phil and why?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2013, 03:37:35 AM »
Sometimes I think that a hug from Obama would be enjoyable.

how about a double hug?

ron on one side and odulla on the other

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2013, 03:41:34 AM »
I have been to US many times, Australia is much better, US is full of people on the poverty line and in poverty.
Australia FTW. Sorry but i found the US to be very third world, maybe its obamas fault, but the system there is fucked.