Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 136190 times)

soldat

Re:M1T FAQ
« Reply #50 on: May 24, 2004, 07:30:30 AM »
So does anyone have any more info on Methyl-D, or is it still too new?

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2004, 08:00:11 AM »
Question for GIJoe, when you get a chance!

Your M1T FAQ was very well written ... not just great facts, but logically and clearly presented, as well!   In that post, you wrote:

M1T is not recommended for individuals who are less than 21 years old, and who have not been training for an extended period of time.  This should not be used for a first PH/PS, AAS cycle since it is extremely potent.  The only reason this steroid is legal is because it was never manufactured as a steroid.  It is a new substance, and one not to be taken lightly.

I have been correctly and seriously working out for about 2 years now, but have only taken Creatine and Glutamine (and obviously a lot of protein!) .... I imagine if I jumped right to M1T I'd end up experiencing a lot of the side effects Juicer was describing, so I'm definately going to take your advice on starting with something "softer" ... my question, then is:

Should I do the exact cycle (including before and PCT) as you outlined in your post, but just substitue it for something like 1-Test, or does the cylce differ if I'm using something other than M1T?

Thanks again for sharing your experience!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #52 on: May 26, 2004, 09:31:59 AM »
Martini,

I like, for a first stack, 1-Test (estergels) and 1,4 AD (Boldione) and more specifically, the Molecular Nutrition brand.  I would frontload the 1,4 AD for at least 2 weeks prior to starting 1-Test.  I would then run the two substances together for an additional 4 weeks, then do 4-6 weeks PCT with 6OXO, 600mg ED, split in 2 doses, for the first 2-3 weeks, then drop to 400mg ED for the remaining 2-3 weeks.  

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.
Lots of work to do :-(

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: May 26, 2004, 10:39:29 AM »
Thanks G-man!

I really appreciate your advice and time spent ... I've gained quite a bit of education here I just wouldn't get anywhere else.

I'll be starting the suggested routine the 1st or 2nd week in June, so I'll keep you posted.

And, by the way, I assume I'm only allowed two martinis a day on this program, right?  

Just kidding ... I know it's "cold turkey" for my liver's sake ... oh, well, I'd rather be big and sober than small and sauced!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #54 on: May 26, 2004, 10:55:06 AM »
Martini,

Yep, get everything you can out of the cycle.  Eat good, limit or get rid of alcohol, etc...  I look forward to hearing about the cycle!

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2004, 07:45:06 AM »
GiJoe,

In prepreation for purchasing for my first cycle, I've re-read your original post, and then the more recent one (a couple above this one) that outlined a first cycle recommendation.

Based on combining those two, please let me know if the following cycle would be correct and recommended:

Week 1 & 2:   1,4 AD   Milk Thistle   NAC
Week 3,4,5,6:   1,4 AD   1-Test   Hawthorne Berry
Week 5 & 6:   Milk Thistle   NAC   Nolvadex 40 mg (split twice ED)
Week 7 & 8:   Milk Thislte   NAC   Nolvadex 20 mg (split twice ED)

In your last post, you mentioned 6OXO instead of Nolvadex ... would you recommend that based on my 1st Cycle ever, or would the Nolvadex still be the best bet ... I know ... "for research purposes only"?

Thanks!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2004, 08:30:33 AM »
Martini,

Some issues...

#1:  If you don't have issues with Blood Pressure, don't worry about the Hawthorn, it is not a major side with 1-Test.

#2:  The 20mg dose of Nolvadex is not split, take it at any time of day.

#3:  Nolva is always preferred, but if unable to obtain/feel uncomfortable, 6OXO is suitable for this stack.

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2004, 09:05:41 AM »
Thanks for the clarifications!   I haven't decided yet, but may go with the 6OXO as the idea of using a needle for the Tamox is a bit weird for me ... right now ... by the way, where do you stick yourself with that stuff?

Also, a few more questions (I know ... thanks for your patience!)

Where do you get NAC (can't find it yet)?

For my learning experience:  Why is it encouraged to use an estrogen blocker (Tamox) AFTER the cycle?  Is going off the 1-Test or M1T a trigger for estrogen?   Are there any other times besides PCT that using an estrogen blocker is beneficial?

Thanks again!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2004, 10:14:21 AM »
Martini,

#1:  The solution from Lion Nutrition would be used orally...not via needle.

#2:  Concerning Post Cycle Therapy...
An anti estrogen or inhibitor is used Post Cycle because natural testosterone is shut down, but estrogen production remains normal or even elevated.  The anti/inhibitor will block estrogen at the receptors while natural testosterone production is resumed by the Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis (HPTA).

#3:  NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine): Can be bought at nearly any Vitamin Shop, GNC, Bodybuilding.com, etc...

MartiniMan

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2004, 02:03:01 PM »
Thanks for the clarification about Tamox .... lionnutrition.com shows a picture of it with a needle lying next to it, so I assumed ...

ezexecutive

• Getbig I
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2004, 08:51:27 PM »
For anyone who cares...

I have just finished my first cycle of M1T and couldn't be happier!!!  Gained about 5 lbs rock hard mass over the last month and a half without an once of fat.  No serious strength gains but massive gains in muscle size.  As far as side effects, my blood pressure went up slightly and I suffered a taste of gyno the last few days of my cycle but all is well now.  One thing I experienced with M1T that I haven't experienced with ANY other andro was my libido went through the roof rather than the floor.  Good stuff!!!  My only concern is that I maintain my gains while I am off this stuff.  We shall see.

ezquestion

« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2004, 12:56:36 PM »
ezexecutive,

what about that gyno?  did you not use any PCT?  I thought that gyno was an impossibility with m1t + nolva...

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2004, 07:01:39 PM »
I'm near the end of my 4th week now and I'm pretty happy with the results. started at 197 and I'm now 204. I also have been dieting and doing some cardio. No bloat, no lethargy. no side effects at all besides some acne, but that can be from anything. My energy in the gym is also up. I'm pretty much in the best shape of my life right now, 5'10", 204, ripped I'd guess around 5-7%. I'd say I put on around a few pounds lean mass with this. That's a big deal when you're natural. My strength has also gone up a lot. nothing crazy but a month ago I'd be able to do chest inclines with 110's for maybe 8 without a spot. Now I can easily do 12.

I also took some 4AD on top of this. I didn't start that until the third week. So I've been stacking the M1T and 4AD for 2 weeks. This is the end of this cycle. I'll be taking the 6-OXO along with some ZMA and creatine. I made sure I didn't take any other supplements besides protein and aminos while on the M1T and 4AD. Wanted to know if it really works. I say it does and that's why it will probably be illegal soon! I'm not gonna say this is some miracle supplement as my diet is on point also.

Also for background info I'll be 31 this month. Training for over 12 years. Have done other PH's before starting with the Muscletech products like 7 years ago. Never done steroids or anything illegal. But I will say that I think a lot of supplements are mental. just the fact that I'm taking something knew gets me in the gym so I work out harder regardless. Who knows. I'm going off now for a few weeks. Then I'll try this again and see how it goes.

The Wraith

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2004, 07:17:14 PM »
I guess this (M1T) will be banned now?
Crosseyed Midget Wrangler

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2004, 10:28:37 AM »
I have T100 and A100. What can i do to try and combat the tired feeling??

Is there anything that can be done about the loss of appitite?
And what is a gyno?

I hope these arent stupid questions.
Thanx.

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2004, 10:35:09 AM »
How important is 4-ad when taking a pro-hormone?

What is PCT??

Sorry for the dumbass questions but i wanna know this stuff!

Thanks

Rigs

• Getbig III
  • Friends don't let friends lift lite!
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2004, 06:41:29 PM »
Is this thread ONLY for M1T questions? I have a question about another hormone but I didn't want anyone gettin' pissed at me.
Most important word:SQUAT

Rigs

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2004, 07:41:41 PM »
Where's a mod when you need one?  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2004, 07:05:49 AM »
I used the M1-T and was happy with the weight gain, will the 4-AD combat the libido loss.

I looked better but had a difficult time getting aroused.

Rigs

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2004, 10:30:17 AM »
CAN SOMEONE ANSWER MY QUESTION PLEASE

Is this thread ONLY for M1T questions?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2004, 10:57:49 AM »
What's the question, Rigs?

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2004, 11:01:30 AM »
What about my questions?????

I have T100 and A100.

What can i do to try and combat the tired feeling??
And what is a gyno?
What is PCT??

Thanx.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2004, 11:05:57 AM »
What about my questions?????

I have T100 and A100.

What can i do to try and combat the tired feeling??
And what is a gyno?
What is PCT??

Thanx.
Bro,

If it is the SANS brand, it is 1-test and 4AD.  These normally don't inspire lethargy and loss of appetite, are you sure it isn't something else (sleep, diet, stress?)  The 4AD should BOOST the appetite if anything.  4AD is a good stacking supplement when mass building, but it can create water retention and a bloat feeling.  It isn't "necessary", but it is effective.  Gyno is small lumps of fatty tissue in the breast area, and can be induced by the use of ph/ps.  This is why I preach to do homework before doing a cycle and having necessary precautions on hand in case it begins.

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: June 07, 2004, 11:10:19 AM »
Bro,

If it is the SANS brand, it is 1-test and 4AD.  These normally don't inspire lethargy and loss of appetite, are you sure it isn't something else (sleep, diet, stress?)  The 4AD should BOOST the appetite if anything.  4AD is a good stacking supplement when mass building, but it can create water retention and a bloat feeling.  It isn't "necessary", but it is effective.  Gyno is small lumps of fatty tissue in the breast area, and can be induced by the use of ph/ps.  This is why I preach to do homework before doing a cycle and having necessary precautions on hand in case it begins.

Thanks

Thanks, im just finishing college and started a full time job this week but normally that stuff dosent bother me. It will be that tho (duh, THINK h4eafy!!).

But what sort of precautions and are gyno's bad for you or are they a sign of something bad. What precautions should be taken.

Thanks again!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »
Nolvadex is the main precaution used.  Sometimes during the cycle, but most commonly afterwards.  If prone to gyno, I would suggest NOT using hormones.