Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135075 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re:M1T FAQ
« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2004, 08:15:39 AM »
I'd guess the answer would be to get the maximum results you'd have to take the supplement properly and use all the precautions mentioned above.

They probably didn't add PCT and all that other stuff just to occupy space.

It might be better to stock-up on the sups over time and then run the cycle when all the stuff is in place.

It'd probably hurt you less to skip the M1T until it can be done right than to do it wrong.

You're still working out and only 19, waiting a month or two won't kill ya'.

Also, the M1T (from what I've read) is pretty toxic and you need that extra stuff above and beyond the 6OXO.

stakeknife

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2004, 05:11:36 PM »
OK, I have thought it through and will use proper cycle (as posted before)

wks 1&2: 4 ad & Milk thistle
wks 3&4: 4 ad, M1T, NAC, hawthorne berry
wks 5&6: 6oxo, & milk thistle

Will someone post a link to a reputable source of 4ad, NAC, and 6oxo

Thanks

phoenix2443

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2004, 07:53:41 PM »
can someone recommend a particular product of 4AD that is transdermal? I found one of bodybuilding.com but I'm not sure if its good or not since its not just 4AD.

I also need a good NAC please.

jbravo103

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2004, 08:20:30 AM »
gijoe,

I've been reading quite a bit about m1t cycles.  It seems everybody does something a little different, but your post made the most sense to me.  I'm 27 yrs old, 6' tall, and 165lbs.  I have been weight lifting on and off for 9 years, but only seriously for the last year.  I am a very hard gainer.  Last year I started a diet of 2000 calories a day using good bodybuilding foods (supplementing w/ protein and creatine).  I threw away all the soda, chips, and other crap from my diet.  On the 2000 cal diet I started loosing weight so I bumped up to 2500 and cut cardio out of my training.  Still didn't see any good gains but really became cut.  Lots of muscle definition but no mass.  I then bumped my calorie intake to 3000.  Been doing that for about 2 months now and I'm still not gaining.  My workouts in the gym are intense and I usually do one day on one day off.

I started researching M1T and thought that may be the answer to gaining some mass.  I took your sample cycle and laid down following.

Week 1-2:  300mg 4-AD, 450mg Milk Thistle, 500mg NAC
Week 3-4:  500mg 4-AD, 5mg M1T, 3g Hawthorne berry
Week 5-6:  300mg 4-AD, 450mg Milk Thistle, 500mg NAC, 40mg Nolva (oral)

I was going to use 6-oxo for my PCT, but have read that it gives you really bad acne.  Also see a lot of guys taking ZMA and Tribulus in addition to Nolva for PCT.  What are your thoughts?

Thanks.

GoldsGymRules

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2004, 02:45:32 PM »
http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/ this place has 6 oxo real cheap ral good prices on Gaspari supps too.
these are also good site for supps at good prices
http://www.discountanabolics.com/
http://www.dpsnutrition.net/?fromdotcom=1&rc=dotcom

snowhoss

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: July 11, 2004, 05:53:12 PM »

www.discountanabolics.co m, everything you will ever need!!
  www.muscleshoppe.com
   Hope this helps
Move your feet.

lilbigDawg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2004, 10:28:26 AM »
Ok. I finished the 4AD prep load and started the M1T last Friday. I have not really noticed any of the common side effects. However, i have noticed that I am staying sore longer. Usually after legs I am sore for a day or two but my legs are still really sore from Friday. Also, I have noticed that I am sweating more throughout the day.
Has anyone else noticed anything like this with M1T? Its not causing me any problems, I am just curious.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #132 on: July 14, 2004, 03:49:28 PM »
Ok I know this is going to sound stupid but hear me out...

I just bought a 60cap bottle of Underground Labs M1T 5mg per cap.  I am 25, 195pd, working out for almost three years now.  Up to this point I have only supped with protein and creatine on and off (currently off).

My question is what would be the affect of taking m1t 10mg per day for 30 days.  Only with milk thistle 2 weeks prior, during, and 2 weeks post.  

I have thoroughly read your post and found it very informative, but am looking for alternatives due to budget.  After gym membership, protein, and chicken,chicken,chicken, there is little $ left for supps.

I am not looking for massive gains (well actually I am, but not on a budget), but a little boost to break a few plateau's.  

My only worry is body damage/side effects due to lack of PCT.  Should I be more concerned about this, and if so what one other OTC supp should I purchase?

Thanks for any help and thanks for providing so many answers.

You wouldnt be able to stay on for 30 days.   Eventually your kidneys woudl hurt an awful lot and you would puke up all your food.
Wait for it....

Duby

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: July 14, 2004, 05:38:11 PM »
Can you do these 10 week cycles indefinitely and if (or when) M1T is banned, will possesion be illegal or can we legally keep what we already have?  Thinking about stocking up.  One other thing.  Is the 4AD necessary?

Sean Illing

« Reply #134 on: July 14, 2004, 06:57:48 PM »
I would first like to say this forum has been extremely beneficial and informative...

Stats: 22 yrs old, 5'10, 170 lbs, 8% BF, ectomorph build

Been working out 3 years or so relatively steady but gotten a bit serious as of late since I feel I have sort of reached a plateau.... Just got my bottle of M1T (underground labs) and a a couplte of bottles of milk thistle.... Along w/ the 2 wks of milk thistle following my M1T cycle... what supp. can I take to stimulate testosterone prod. during my PCT?

DMG

• Getbig IV
  • A monster is born...
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2004, 07:20:59 PM »
You should use 6-OXO by Ergopharm for PCT. There's a link for you.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergo/6oxo.html
Team Testosterone

Jokester

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2004, 11:19:02 AM »
I thought M1-T doesn't aromatize so what's the need for 6-oxo?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2004, 03:14:49 PM »
I thought M1-T doesn't aromatize so what's the need for 6-oxo?

Just to be safe and get your natural test production going.

DieselBOI

• Getbig I
  • Always learning
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2004, 04:13:01 PM »
Ive done it in three cycles now. first was two weeks, 10mg. second was three weeks, same dose. third cycle was for 4 weeks, 20mg.

Lethargy, acne, irritability.
other than that no major problems. However, I religiously follow the PCT before and after. I also add Liver X and green tea and also Flax seed oil.

M1T has worked great for me! ;D
cruzan boy in the big city

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2004, 11:16:35 PM »
4 WEEKS AT 20 Mgs.   :o  

Dayummmm
Wait for it....

stakeknife

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2004, 01:23:24 PM »
4 WEEKS AT 20 Mgs.   :o  

Dayummmm

Which brand, what kind of results?

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #141 on: July 27, 2004, 07:52:41 AM »
Sorry guys and gals, I've been out for a while and haven't been able to get to the boards.  If there are any unanswered questions still lingering, repost them and I will try to answer them.

It's good to be back!
Lots of work to do :-(

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #142 on: July 27, 2004, 08:53:13 AM »
Sorry guys and gals, I've been out for a while and haven't been able to get to the boards.  If there are any unanswered questions still lingering, repost them and I will try to answer them.

It's good to be back!

Good to have you back!!  I will bump a question I asked earlier that is right up your field on PH's and libido that I never got any good answers on.  Hope you can help!

phoenix2443

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2004, 11:28:22 PM »
can someone recommend a particular product of 4AD that is transdermal? I found one of bodybuilding.com but I'm not sure if its good or not since its not just 4AD.

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2004, 04:00:37 AM »
Dermabolics 4ADerm (www.1fast400.com)

Shady

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2004, 10:20:35 AM »
Hey glad to see you back to man!!  Question for you.  I have a friend on the stack you emailed me and he is loving the M1T but said he did not get much out of the 4AD.  SO my ? is:  Is it nessasary to use the 4AD?  I am looking to order all of my stuff today so was wondering if I would be wasting my money or not thanks man

NEVER MIND found the other thread that covered it :-[
Flower has cankles

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2004, 10:33:37 AM »
Good to hear from you again Shady!  Email me with any questions bro.  How's the PCS going?

Jokester

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2004, 11:18:46 AM »
Hey Joe.... I'm experiencing sever muscle cramps and headaches.  Any suggestions on combating this symptoms?  I'm apprehensive to take ANY meds for fear of straining my liver even further.  I would like to at least stretch my cycle another week or so before I stop being that I'm experiencing great gains thus far......

By the way.... your info & suggestions are great and much appreciated!

gijoe

• Getbig IV
  • On Native Soil
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2004, 11:20:39 AM »
The muscle cramps are an unfortunate side of M1T.  The headaches may be blood pressure related.  I highly suggest you have it checked bro.  Let us know how it turns out.

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
M1T FAQ
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2004, 11:23:34 AM »
The M1T FAQ is awesome - thanks guys.

I'm sold on giving it a try. Just looking for a few summed up suggestions.

32 - 5'8 - 155lbs. 8 years of BB - One cycle of test in history.

Just wondering what the best brands, good doseage and overall consensus of best cycle time - 2 on 2 off or 4/4?

Also I see some package deals so what are the thoughts on the best quality for the best price out there?

Right now I'm thinking the anabolic-research.com set of the Test gel and AD, Tamox and M1T.
But I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!
F