Author Topic: M1T FAQ  (Read 135080 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: M1T FAQ
« Reply #175 on: August 30, 2004, 07:14:08 AM »
Thought it might be causing Gyno. Nipples feel and look a little 'puffy' on the lateral area, almost swolen.

Never had this type of reaction in the past. I'll skip it for a spell and use the 6OXO.

marcv68

• Getbig I
  • F@@@ing Lift
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2004, 11:35:15 PM »
m1t is the shit good info on the pct,s.6 oxo works very well too.

marcv68

• Getbig I
  • F@@@ing Lift
« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2004, 11:36:57 PM »
muscle shoppe has awesome prices on everything.Beats bb.com

matthew_harwood

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2004, 01:01:13 PM »
Hi I'm in the third week of my 4 weeks M1T cycle thought I would let you all know how I've been doing. The Product I've been using is Higher Power M1T +  it has Milkthistle, hawthorneberry, licorice root in it as well I've also been using extra Milkthistle

I've cycled it the following way

week 1 5mg
week 2 10mg
week 3 15mg
week 4 3 days on 10mg 4days on 5mg.

then the following 4 weeks on my off cycle I'm going to be on 6oxo, with Tribulus Terrestris for Testosterone support.
Well must say I'm very impressed I've put on 1 and a half stone, I'm pretty much still very lean so I'm hoping I don't loose much but I'm gonna be eating even more food and training even harder.
My only questions are can anybody tell me the best Tribulus product, and give me any other advice
thanks in advance
   regards
    mattyh
P.s. gonna try to do a before and after photo so I can see if there is a differance As I've gone from 9.5stone to 11.5 stone.

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2004, 04:11:54 PM »
Matthew-

Thanks for the update.  Sounds like some nice gains, but how many pounds is 1 stone?

As far as Trib products, I always just go with a cheap one from www.1fast400.com.  Im sure www.bodybuilding.com also has some good prices.  Just about anything you get from either site will be good-just make sure it has atleast 750 mg per serving.

matthew_harwood

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2004, 02:39:36 AM »
 I think 1 stone = 14 pounds so I've gained about 28 Lb  with still a week to go and no side effects at all.
To tell you the truth I'd rather make slow gains over a longer period than fast gains over a shorter period but with side effects, I want to get big but whats the point in being big if you cant show off the body you have built cos your dead or too ill to train. Thats something i've never been able to understand why do people jump in with two feet and not think about longterm effect unitl it hits them, there choice I guess.
 regards
   mat

Shady

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: September 08, 2004, 06:13:13 AM »
did any one have lower back pain??  I am on my last week and my lower back has been killing me for almost a week now. 
Flower has cankles

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #182 on: September 08, 2004, 03:37:43 PM »
that's your kidneys... drink more water, take cranberry, drink more water, consider stopping your cycle, drink more water.

matthew_harwood

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: September 09, 2004, 05:17:35 AM »

Can't say I've had any problems at all, I think the way I progressivlly added the extra Testosterone may have helped as my kidneys would have been able to keep up, The main problem I think is most people jump in with 2 feet and do the full amount from the start the problem with this is that the kidney is always playing catch up and isn't able to get used to the extra load, But then I was also drinking loads of water/cranberry and useing extra milk thistle as well. The product i was using also has loads of added stuff it was m1t +
  regards
    mat

ERK

« Reply #184 on: September 10, 2004, 10:16:31 AM »
I finished a 3 week cycle on Underground Labs M1t:
Week 1=5mg
week 2&3=10mg
One in morning, one at night (with food)

Results: my bench went up 10lbs
              my weight went up 20 (and i have gained 2lbs off cycle)
              muscles look great

Sides: First couple days headaches mild, acne on my arms and face (cleared up after cycle, or you can take b-5), Mild lethargy, libido increase? or so it seemed.

PCT: 40mg Nolva ed, then down to 20mg ed week 2 and 3. Milk Thistle, ZMA, Flax, Tribulus, B5 and multi vitimin.

I ate about 3500 calories on cycle and 4000 of cycle.

Cant wait for next cycle

little guy

« Reply #185 on: September 17, 2004, 12:26:14 PM »
Okay, It seems I jumped into the water before testing the temperature. I started taking M1t 2 days ago, and it's my first PH/PS. First off, should I feel something different than I normally do, because I dont.  Next, I am taking 4-AD to combat side effects, and then I was gonna take 6oxo after cycle to restore my normal test ranges. I would like to make significant gains fast, but without killing myself. Should I abort cycle and follow yours explicitly, or continue with my plan. Also, I was going to go for 3 weeks/3 weeks off. But I don't want my test levels to be lower than they are naturally. I'm 20 years old and have a problem with gaining weight. 6' just to give you personal info.  Thanks for all your help, very informative post.

Also what is testicular assfixiation? Am I running the risk of never being able to get a boner again!!

chiqo

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: September 18, 2004, 02:41:49 PM »

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #187 on: September 21, 2004, 09:20:17 PM »
has anyone ever used Lion Nutrition M1T? Just curious...

darthhomer

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: September 23, 2004, 05:12:01 PM »
Hi my question is about when to take the suppliments durring the week. From all the info I have scene posted here It looks as one shoulde be supplimenting 7 days a week. Is this correct? Or is it just monday thru friday?

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: September 23, 2004, 06:04:08 PM »
Hi my question is about when to take the suppliments durring the week. From all the info I have scene posted here It looks as one shoulde be supplimenting 7 days a week. Is this correct? Or is it just monday thru friday?
7 days a week!!

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #190 on: September 23, 2004, 09:10:38 PM »
that depends on which supplement you're talking about as well though... but yes, most are everyday as they're maintenance products.  ::)

dirty_martini

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #191 on: October 06, 2004, 05:53:19 AM »
my questions are more based on the extras you have to take with M1T

milk thistle/NAC...is it best to take each separately or get a blend?? ive seen both products and am curious as to which would be better for me
for ex. MRM Liver X - 400mg NAC/100mg milk thistle extract

for PCT...would stacking something like chrysin with the 6-OXO be of any benefit at all since chrysin is supposed to minimze conversion??

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: October 06, 2004, 06:50:05 AM »
my questions are more based on the extras you have to take with M1T

milk thistle/NAC...is it best to take each separately or get a blend?? ive seen both products and am curious as to which would be better for me
for ex. MRM Liver X - 400mg NAC/100mg milk thistle extract

for PCT...would stacking something like chrysin with the 6-OXO be of any benefit at all since chrysin is supposed to minimze conversion??

Go with whatever is cheaper for Milk Thistle/NAC, IMO.

As for chrysin????

dirty_martini

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: October 06, 2004, 08:57:46 PM »
this is quoted from bb.com

Our bodies naturally convert some amounts of testosterone into estrogen (aromatization), a process which accelerates as testosterone levels go up. Chrysin works by minimizing this conversion! Chrysin is the "anti-aromatization" if you will.

i used it back in the day when andro was the pro-hormone of choice...dont know if it worked being that i dont really know if the andro worked either...curious if anyone knows

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
  • Carne Asada Fries=Carb Day
« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2004, 12:40:54 PM »
I just bought sci-fit m1t.

Each pill has 20mg m1t and 100 mg norf and 500 milkthistle.

Is 20 mg too much for a first cycle,,5'11 185. 

I don't want to overdue it and kill the kidneys..
D

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2004, 01:05:56 PM »
I just bought sci-fit m1t.

Each pill has 20mg m1t and 100 mg norf and 500 milkthistle.

Is 20 mg too much for a first cycle,,5'11 185. 

I don't want to overdue it and kill the kidneys..

A good rule of thumb is 20 mg a day if your over 200 lbs, 10 to 15 mg a day if under 200 lbs.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2004, 01:49:02 PM »
I am on my 2nd day of 20MG..and I have too much energy...like ephedra type shakes when lifting,,,,,

but other than the energy spike, no other sides yet.

BTW,,,I do sleep much better the last 2 night though...solid sleep.
D

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2004, 05:29:02 PM »
I am on my 2nd day of 20MG..and I have too much energy...like ephedra type shakes when lifting,,,,,

but other than the energy spike, no other sides yet.

BTW,,,I do sleep much better the last 2 night though...solid sleep.

If you start experiencing lower back pains with some different lifts, you know it is getting to your kidneys.  I am about 220 lbs and I take 20 mg a day and after about 5 days deadlifts, bent barbell rows, ect. are hell because of the tightness in my lower back.

Eat2Grow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: October 10, 2004, 01:10:14 PM »
Today is day 4,,,just did back....feel alright.

A little pain now and then in lower left back,,,kidney area...

Drink more water righht?
D

gunnz

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2004, 03:30:13 PM »
Today is day 4,,,just did back....feel alright.

A little pain now and then in lower left back,,,kidney area...

Drink more water righht?

Right, but I still have lower back pain, especially on back day and leg day when I am on M1T.  I just suck it up and deal with it, and sometimes modify my workouts a little.