Author Topic: PPP: Hillary Could Carry Texas in 2016  (Read 5906 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PPP: Hillary Could Carry Texas in 2016
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2013, 10:42:57 AM »
Texas GOP Chair: State Could Be In Play In 2016 If Hillary Runs

It's been more than three decades since Texas went blue in a presidential election, but a top Republican there fears that the GOP may not have the state's 38 electoral votes in the bag in 2016 if Hillary Clinton is at the top of the Democratic ticket.

Steve Munisteri, chairman of the Texas GOP, told Real Clear Politics in a story published Friday that Clinton would strip the state of its "solid Republican" status and insisted that national Republicans are taking her candidacy seriously — even in the crimson red Lone Star State.

"If she's the nominee, I would say that this is a 'lean Republican state' but not a ‘solid Republican state,'" Munisteri said. "I dont know anyone nationally who's scoffing at this. The national party leadership is aware and tells me they're taking it seriously."

A survey released late last month from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling showed Clinton more than holding her own in Texas when matched up against potential 2016 contenders such as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R). Democrats have not carried Texas in a presidential election since 1976, when former President Jimmy Carter won the state.

-30-

Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/texas-gop-chair-state-could-be-in-play

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
LOL

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2013, 10:57:01 AM »
LOL

i seem to remember alot of you on getbig, not sure if your one,said there is no way in hell obama was going to get reelected.how did that turn out for you LOL  :D :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:52 AM »

i seem to remember alot of you on getbig, not sure if your one,said there is no way in hell obama was going to get reelected.how did that turn out for you LOL  :D :D :D :D :D
I dont believe I ever said he wouldnt, I believe I was always one that said it would be close.

LOL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2013, 12:03:28 PM »
After seeing the absolutely calamity that having OTWINK has been why the F would anyone want another Democrat in the WH? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 12:54:59 AM »
Texas GOP Chair: State Could Be In Play In 2016 If Hillary Runs

It's been more than three decades since Texas went blue in a presidential election, but a top Republican there fears that the GOP may not have the state's 38 electoral votes in the bag in 2016 if Hillary Clinton is at the top of the Democratic ticket.

Steve Munisteri, chairman of the Texas GOP, told Real Clear Politics in a story published Friday that Clinton would strip the state of its "solid Republican" status and insisted that national Republicans are taking her candidacy seriously — even in the crimson red Lone Star State.

"If she's the nominee, I would say that this is a 'lean Republican state' but not a ‘solid Republican state,'" Munisteri said. "I dont know anyone nationally who's scoffing at this. The national party leadership is aware and tells me they're taking it seriously."

A survey released late last month from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling showed Clinton more than holding her own in Texas when matched up against potential 2016 contenders such as Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R). Democrats have not carried Texas in a presidential election since 1976, when former President Jimmy Carter won the state.

-30-

Read more: http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/texas-gop-chair-state-could-be-in-play

It's true.  Even repubs are admitting it now.  There isn't a GOP heavyweight capable of holding their own against hilary named Rubio or Christie or Jindal.

There is one named Jeb, however ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2013, 12:59:57 AM »
After seeing the absolutely calamity that having OTWINK has been why the F would anyone want another Democrat in the WH? 

Republican party is really like 2 parties.  The RINOs and the Tea Partiers are miles apart. 

So Obama can be supported by 40% of people... but he will still win... because half the repubs don't bother showing up to vote :(

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2013, 07:58:48 AM »
Republican party is really like 2 parties.  The RINOs and the Tea Partiers are miles apart. 

So Obama can be supported by 40% of people... but he will still win... because half the repubs don't bother showing up to vote :(
bless their hearts.
w

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2013, 10:55:53 AM »

Pretty lazy those republicans.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 09:27:27 AM »
hahah go ahead and buy into brain child, you know its shit just like I do...troll on moron

Hilary & Trump are tied in Texas, 40% each.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2016, 08:43:44 AM »
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2016, 09:00:20 AM »
In two polls that came out, today, Rasmussen has it tied and Bloomberg has Hillary +9.

Now, when you consider that Mike Bloomberg spoke at the Dem Convention and has been rumored to be the next Secretary of State if Hillary wins, can anyone other than a sheeple take the Bloomberg Poll seriously?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2016, 09:11:44 AM »
In two polls that came out, today, Rasmussen has it tied and Bloomberg has Hillary +9.

Now, when you consider that Mike Bloomberg spoke at the Dem Convention and has been rumored to be the next Secretary of State if Hillary wins, can anyone other than a sheeple take the Bloomberg Poll seriously?

The truth of the polls are seen in the methodology.

If it isn't skewed towards Dems, it is skewed towards women. If it isn't towards women, it's towards whatever other demographic that gives them the numbers they are looking for.

Bill Mitchell on Twitter breaks it down really well.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii
a

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2016, 04:48:51 PM »
You are the biggest bunch of collective pussies/crybabies I've ever seen.  No wonder you all love Trump so much.  There is a little Trump in each of you.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2016, 07:49:59 PM »
You are the biggest bunch of collective pussies/crybabies I've ever seen.  No wonder you all love Trump so much.  There is a little Trump in each of you.

Newsflash: Nobody cares what you think. Resume your normal schedule of break-dancing/ wiping cornbread crumbs and flies off your face.

Thanks.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2016, 10:54:17 PM »
Newsflash: Nobody cares what you think. Resume your normal schedule of break-dancing/ wiping cornbread crumbs and flies off your face.

Thanks.

You cared enough to come out of the basement and respond.