Author Topic: Keto diet dry mouth  (Read 29593 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Keto diet dry mouth
« Reply #175 on: February 05, 2013, 05:55:58 AM »

Funny - over everyone tossing arrows at each other - where are your pics twink? 

As for training - you cant build real muscle if you are worried about your abs  Not saying you should get ridiculous fat - but when starting out lifting - abs is the last thing one should worry wbout IMHO  At least for the 1st few years. 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #176 on: February 05, 2013, 06:00:17 AM »

As for training - you cant build real muscle if you are worried about your abs  Not saying you should get ridiculous fat - but when starting out lifting - abs is the last thing one should worry wbout IMHO  At least for the 1st few years. 

That's what I've been saying over and over again to these clowns. You need to go bulking and put on serious mass if you want big muscles. That's what I did and recommend still.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #177 on: February 05, 2013, 06:03:20 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #178 on: February 05, 2013, 06:13:53 AM »
That's what I've been saying over and over again to these clowns. You need to go bulking and put on serious mass if you want big muscles. That's what I did and recommend still.
HEY EVERYONE IT'S THE 'HALFWHITE/1/2 ASIAN SENSATION....

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #179 on: February 05, 2013, 06:18:14 AM »
I am all natural too and my physique is heaps better than yours. I have way more size on my frame bro.

is this really you? No hate.. just curious.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2013, 06:20:29 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: February 05, 2013, 06:22:04 AM »

In all seriousness - i hope he pm's me - i can give him some good tips, and you too, to pack on some muscle naturally. 

This twink/skinny jeans/marathon runner bs aint cutting it. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #182 on: February 05, 2013, 07:17:50 AM »
Bit unfair considering Sev is not cycling any hormones at the moment.
hahaha

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: February 05, 2013, 07:25:21 AM »
hahaha

I'm not cycling anything, not then, not now. 

I use OxyElitePro twice a day and protein powder shakes along w a daily Vitamin and some Omega 3

Diet is low carbs high protein - not zero/keto  - you need some carbs. 

I have 20 years of lifting under my belt at this point and know hat works and what doesnt for myself. 

Not everyone is the same in terms of what they respond to.  Ecto types need to ditch light weights if they want to build muscle. 

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #184 on: February 05, 2013, 07:25:35 AM »
Lol.    I said to you - put 315 on the bench take vid.   TODAY.   Ill do the same.   We both post it here.   Deal? 

I see Sebastian is brutally trying to avoid your challenge nr. 333386.... :-\
?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 05, 2013, 07:32:31 AM »

I use OxyElitePro twice a day and protein powder shakes along w a daily Vitamin and some Omega 3

Diet is low carbs high protein - not zero/keto  - you need some carbs. 

I have 20 years of lifting under my belt at this point and know hat works and what doesnt for myself. 

Not everyone is the same in terms of what they respond to.  Ecto types need to ditch light weights if they want to build muscle. 
you are either a troll or think we are all very naive

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 05, 2013, 07:35:07 AM »

I see Sebastian is brutally trying to avoid your challenge nr. 333386.... :-\
I proved myself on video....google them...I leave the proving to young grasshoppers like you who seek self validation. As far as 3255555 is concerned he is not to be taken seriously.....you have to be retarded to act like him. I think he is just trying to get a raise out of any cock that will pay him some attention

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #187 on: February 05, 2013, 07:40:36 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: February 05, 2013, 07:42:00 AM »
you are either a troll or think we are all very naive

LOL - I proved every single fucking claim I ever made on this site. 

Dont be mad because you are resigned to a 165lb hipster.  Thats a choice, not a fate.  If you want to get some real muscle   -  start working out harder and ditch the gimmicky diets. 

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #189 on: February 05, 2013, 07:43:14 AM »
I proved myself on video....google them...I leave the proving to young grasshoppers like you who seek self validation. As far as 3255555 is concerned he is not to be taken seriously.....you have to be retarded to act like him. I think he is just trying to get a raise out of any cock that will pay him some attention

Yeah....why dont you shut him up by proofing your own claims....or is he right and do you need steroids to put up a measly 315 for reps... :-\
?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: February 05, 2013, 07:46:46 AM »

Yeah....why dont you shut him up by proofing your own claims....or is he right and do you need steroids to put up a measly 315 for reps... :-\

I have been in and out of gyms for 20 years or so. 

Most guys really dont work out that hard or lie to themselves that they are working out hard. 

My guess is CN loafs around the gym - does a few sets here and there of curls, maybe some lateral raises, a few sets of leg extensions, 25 minutes on the ab machine, and goes home. 

Not knocking it - just that working out like that does not build lasting durable muscle.   

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #191 on: February 05, 2013, 07:55:44 AM »
I have been in and out of gyms for 20 years or so. 

Most guys really dont work out that hard or lie to themselves that they are working out hard. 

My guess is CN loafs around the gym - does a few sets here and there of curls, maybe some lateral raises, a few sets of leg extensions, 25 minutes on the ab machine, and goes home. 

Not knocking it - just that working out like that does not build lasting durable muscle.   

The proof is all in the pictures man... ;)
?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: February 05, 2013, 08:10:04 AM »
333386liesperminute, and Anusmonster huddling to conserve warmth in this thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2013, 08:13:09 AM »

What lies? 

I posted a pic from myself in HS, a pic when i was 22, a pic when I was 25, a pic now when im 37. 

No juice in HS, no juice in college, no juice in law school, no juice in my shows, no juice for the track n field, no juice now. 

Just cause I did it right from the get go and not relegated to a 165 weak ass hipster trying to fit into skinny jeans - no need for the hatefest. 

I got 20 years into this shit 

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2013, 08:31:15 AM »

..... ;D ;D ;D
?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 05, 2013, 08:44:44 AM »
http://www.amazon.com/Rushfit-Georges-St-Pierre-Ultimate-Training/dp/B005OL8NHW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

If you want to drop fat and not lose too much muscle and dont want to do power lifting try this one out. 

This worked real well for me.   I'm not trying to be a dick  - i used this and it helped drop a shit load of fat off me the last 6 months and retain muscle while dieting. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #196 on: February 05, 2013, 09:36:27 AM »

Diet is low carbs high protein - not zero/keto  - you need some carbs.  

Not everyone is the same in terms of what they respond to.  Ecto types need to ditch light weights if they want to build muscle.  

Not trolling here but that Oxy shit is not healthy. Banned in Canada.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_fpa-ape_2011/2011-139-eng.php

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 05, 2013, 09:45:18 AM »

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_fpa-ape_2011/2011-139-eng.php

Its fucking strong.  Going to take a break in two weeks for a month.  It does work though - no doubt about it.   

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #198 on: February 05, 2013, 01:17:24 PM »
Its fucking strong.  Going to take a break in two weeks for a month.  It does work though - no doubt about it.   

Not doubting the effect. I stay away from excess stimulants in my old age though. I want my heart and circulatory system to last.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #199 on: February 05, 2013, 01:19:55 PM »

Not trolling here either but there is nothing wrong with yohimbine of sibutramine (banned ingredients in Oxyelite.) Remember Canada is the place where they banned Ephedra because a high school wrestled died after taking it and cooking himself in a sauna trying to cut weight. It is a stimulant, so it's going to have desires stimulant effects to your sympathetic nervous system, which for a minority of uses will f*** their hearts up, same as caffeine, or the Adderall they feed their kids.

Key point here being that the negative sides are an exception to proper use of the stimulant.