Author Topic: how good is cocoa butter for you, seems to really boost my workout  (Read 565 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
in honor of black history month i wanted to buy alot of chocolate bars for energy, i got some of these authentic belgian dark chocolates and eating the fuck out of them, im already reached my daily rep quota of 30 for the dumbells squats *125 pounders*

i have done minimal research on the cocoa butter fat nutrients but it seems very positive from what ive read. its definitly a unique fat , one that i probably rarely get in my diet
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: how good is cocoa butter for you, seems to really boost my workout
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 05:45:32 PM »
Yes the cocoa butter gives a fat content to the drink, cocoa a simple carbohydrate quick energy, whey protein to help build muscle tissue and the cocoa butter for log term energy should help with standing and painting daily plus the training. A balanced drink and quick to make before work.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 05:54:52 PM »
in honor of black history month i wanted to buy alot of chocolate bars for energy, i got some of these authentic belgian dark chocolates and eating the fuck out of them, im already reached my daily rep quota of 30 for the dumbells squats *125 pounders*

i have done minimal research on the cocoa butter fat nutrients but it seems very positive from what ive read. its definitly a unique fat , one that i probably rarely get in my diet

Falcon do you have a contingency plan for if you lose track of your number of reps?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »
Falcon do you have a contingency plan for if you lose track of your number of reps?
most definitly when i start nearing 20 reps ill make sure to dial "20" in my cell phone and call it then hang up immediatley. then after few minites i can look back at my previous calls and see that i dialed 20
A