Author Topic: Huge IFBB Pro Bodybuilder OWNED By Skinny Asian Twink!  (Read 7252 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Huge IFBB Pro Bodybuilder OWNED By Skinny Asian Twink!
« on: February 02, 2013, 09:52:01 AM »
I thought bodybuilders were supposed to be beasts? It appears they can't even fight their way out of a paper bag. What's the point of bodybuilding if all your muscle can't even save you from a rail-thin shrimp who wants to grab you? Bodybuilding doesn't give you any real power, screw it! It's a useless endeavour anyway. Even Ronnie was arrested by a skinny-fat white cop and then he went meekly to the police station! I had the notion that Mr Olympia was the He-Man of the universe. What a disgrace! COPS OWN BODYBUILDERS.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
Re: Huge IFBB Pro Bodybuilder OWNED By Skinny Asian Twink!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 09:52:47 AM »
Dennis James?  Is that an old pic? 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 09:53:41 AM »
Dennis James?  Is that an old pic? 

Yeah, for sure.

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 10:11:04 AM »
dennis looks like roelly in that pic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 10:28:21 AM »
DJ had the last laugh.

He's big and free and rich.  That skinny twink law enforcement officer's wife is dreaming about muscle men.

DJ for the win.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 10:31:26 AM »
DJ had the last laugh.

He's big and free and rich.  That skinny twink law enforcement officer's wife is dreaming about muscle men.

DJ for the win.

But DJ was probably stripped and checked by the skinny cop while he was in custody. That must have been pretty traumatic and humiliating.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
Hahahaha, it looks like Dennis should have gone into Krav Maga or Jiujitsu instead of bodybuilding. That way he could have defended himself against the rogue cops. If you don't believe me, Bruce Lee the martial arts extraordinaire could take on and subdue hundreds of men at once as portrayed in his legendary films. A guy like Putin could probably take out whole national armies at one go with his elite KGB training. Bodybuilders? Hah!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 10:44:49 AM »
old as dirt

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 11:11:31 AM »
Hahahaha, it looks like Dennis should have gone into Krav Maga or Jiujitsu instead of bodybuilding. That way he could have defended himself against the rogue cops. If you don't believe me, Bruce Lee the martial arts extraordinaire could take on and subdue hundreds of men at once as portrayed in his legendary films. A guy like Putin could probably take out whole national armies at one go with his elite KGB training. Bodybuilders? Hah!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 02:35:26 PM »
 ;D

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 03:15:55 PM »
That was a good read while it was going down back then here is a copy and paste from another site..

"The story is that Dennis James, 4th place at the 2003 Mr. Olympia, has been arrested in Thailand by the DEA and the Thailand police. He was picked up while at the gym on Thursday morning. The preliminary discussion is that the arrest has to do with extacy, ketamine and steroids. He has been transported to Bangkok and after that, no one really knows anything."

Update:

Dlock @ MuscleMayhem:

I just got home from Bangkok after 5 days working on DJ’s legal troubles in Bangkok.

He was released on bail on Monday at about 2pm. He was in good physical shape after 5 days of very little food and water – he lost about 7kg. The conditions where he was staying were basically a small cell holding 30 inmates, wooden floor, no beds or chairs, one roof fan and a hole in the middle of the floor to crap into. The lights were never turned off. There was no exercise period and he never left that cell.

The first thing we did was check into a hotel where he showered, then we ate the buffet dry and then in true DJ style, he went to bed at 9:30pm because he wanted to train the next day.

But he had one more thing to do before he drove back to Pattaya. He had spent 5 days with some of the baddest drug dealers you could imagine - guys that freely admit to having tens of thousands of pills and will never be released – but he had made a promise. He went to Pizza Hut and KFC and bought his ex-cellmates all the pizza and chicken they could eat. He also gave one of the guys that will never see the light of day again, a pair of his Docker boots. He will never get to wear them, but he asked DJ for them and DJ went home barefoot. Says a lot about the guy.

Again, I don’t want to talk to much about his case and our legal defense, except that he is well represented and his lawyers are very confident. That said, this is Thailand where drug dealing is punishable by life in prison or death. We will be working very hard on proving his innocence in the coming weeks.

As far as all the newspaper reports, they are so inaccurate its laughable. They do not even come close to the actual police charges (physical report) against him. Fiction at its best, made to sell newspapers. Please ignore them. If what they reported was true, there is no way DJ would make bail.

In a nutshell, there are no steroid charges at all. The only charge is for 19 tablets of ecstasy that was sent to him at Universe Gym from an inidentified person in Germany. He did not admit or sign anything, did not open the package and is free on bail. There are absolutely no extradition proceedings in place. He has all the correct visa’s for Thailand. Anything different from these facts is just wrong.

Chad. Thanks a million for being the voice of reason on the other end of the phone. Tom, the only Pro to offer kind words, thanks. Mayhem supporters, DJ will validate your support soon. To all the doubters, haters, rumor moungers and pimply faced-Judge Judy’s – screw you. I hope you never, ever have to face anything like this.

I will ask you again. Please keep an open mind on DJ's legal case - Innocent until proven guilty. Not asking for you to believe or your support...but dont be surprised if after reading all the negative crap on this board, that you lose yet another Pro from Mayhem.

Lastly, DJ will probably be on here in a few days. He had his computer confiscated so he has to go buy a new one tomorrow.

He’s probably at the gym right about now…

Later.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2013, 03:21:40 PM »
That was a good read while it was going down back then here is a copy and paste from another site..

"The story is that Dennis James, 4th place at the 2003 Mr. Olympia, has been arrested in Thailand by the DEA and the Thailand police. He was picked up while at the gym on Thursday morning. The preliminary discussion is that the arrest has to do with extacy, ketamine and steroids. He has been transported to Bangkok and after that, no one really knows anything."

Update:

Dlock @ MuscleMayhem:

I just got home from Bangkok after 5 days working on DJ’s legal troubles in Bangkok.

He was released on bail on Monday at about 2pm. He was in good physical shape after 5 days of very little food and water – he lost about 7kg. The conditions where he was staying were basically a small cell holding 30 inmates, wooden floor, no beds or chairs, one roof fan and a hole in the middle of the floor to crap into. The lights were never turned off. There was no exercise period and he never left that cell.

The first thing we did was check into a hotel where he showered, then we ate the buffet dry and then in true DJ style, he went to bed at 9:30pm because he wanted to train the next day.

But he had one more thing to do before he drove back to Pattaya. He had spent 5 days with some of the baddest drug dealers you could imagine - guys that freely admit to having tens of thousands of pills and will never be released – but he had made a promise. He went to Pizza Hut and KFC and bought his ex-cellmates all the pizza and chicken they could eat. He also gave one of the guys that will never see the light of day again, a pair of his Docker boots. He will never get to wear them, but he asked DJ for them and DJ went home barefoot. Says a lot about the guy.

Again, I don’t want to talk to much about his case and our legal defense, except that he is well represented and his lawyers are very confident. That said, this is Thailand where drug dealing is punishable by life in prison or death. We will be working very hard on proving his innocence in the coming weeks.

As far as all the newspaper reports, they are so inaccurate its laughable. They do not even come close to the actual police charges (physical report) against him. Fiction at its best, made to sell newspapers. Please ignore them. If what they reported was true, there is no way DJ would make bail.

In a nutshell, there are no steroid charges at all. The only charge is for 19 tablets of ecstasy that was sent to him at Universe Gym from an inidentified person in Germany. He did not admit or sign anything, did not open the package and is free on bail. There are absolutely no extradition proceedings in place. He has all the correct visa’s for Thailand. Anything different from these facts is just wrong.

Chad. Thanks a million for being the voice of reason on the other end of the phone. Tom, the only Pro to offer kind words, thanks. Mayhem supporters, DJ will validate your support soon. To all the doubters, haters, rumor moungers and pimply faced-Judge Judy’s – screw you. I hope you never, ever have to face anything like this.

I will ask you again. Please keep an open mind on DJ's legal case - Innocent until proven guilty. Not asking for you to believe or your support...but dont be surprised if after reading all the negative crap on this board, that you lose yet another Pro from Mayhem.

Lastly, DJ will probably be on here in a few days. He had his computer confiscated so he has to go buy a new one tomorrow.

He’s probably at the gym right about now…

Later.

Thanks for posting this. Anymore stories/accounts of the case would be great!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2013, 03:23:46 PM »
  Living the dream!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2013, 03:32:19 PM »
Thanks for posting this. Anymore stories/accounts of the case would be great!

Translated from http://www.thairath.co.th

“On 26th February at 9.00am, Dr. Mahaisak (chief of police), and Mr Yakvarachai (drugs officer) along with a DEA officer, arrested Mr Dennis James, the American champion body builder.

They found hundreds of vials of an anabolic steroid along with 19 E tablets in a parcel sent from Germany to Mr Dennis James at Universe Gym. Mr James admitted that everything in the parecl belonged to him and that he intended to sell the steroids to bodybuilding friends in Thailand, and the ecstasy tablets to tourists visiting Thailand. Police officers were called upon to search his house. Mr James’s house was full of bodybuilding trophies. Officers searched Mr James’s computer and found evidence showing that he used it to give and receive orders from all around the world. Mr James is charged with holding Ecstasy tablets without authorisation. The maximum penalty for this crime in Thailand is death.

Thai officers and DEA officers have been watching Dennie James for a long time. He has a business visa to be in Thailand to operate the Universe Gym but officials believe that this was a cover for his main activity – a major agent to import and export steroids which are banned in the United States. It is believed that he receives parcels from the Netherlands via Germany and he then distributes them to other countries, including America. Evidence was found showing that Mr James sells ecstasy tablets via the internet internationally. Police also found parcels in his home ready to be sent to an american address

2 Responses to “ Dennis James arrested in Thailand ”
Bill Says:

May 25th, 20041:11 am at
Dennis is gulity as hell and he knows it ,of course he is going to try and buy his way out of this as this can be don’t here,also he doe’s not own the gym as he sold it years ago,i have often hear him brag about his drug business.

Shane Says:

June 10th, 20049:08 pm at
First Dennis James is not the owner of this Gym,nor doe’s he work here.Yes it’s a well know fact that he did conduct his drug business out of the gym,it’s no secret here in Pattaya,maybe he and Koby can share a cell together,I only hope he can’t buy his way out of this.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2013, 03:48:52 PM »
You can buy your way out of anything in Thailand, that's what's so awesome about it.  It's like America was 150  years ago but with more whores.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 03:53:13 PM »
You can buy your way out of anything in Thailand, that's what's so awesome about it.  It's like America was 150  years ago but with more whores.

such a system probably still works though with inflation and the weakness of the US Dollar the purchace prices have gone up
c

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 04:22:06 PM »
such a system probably still works though with inflation and the weakness of the US Dollar the purchace prices have gone up

it does still work. biggest traffickers in the US stay out of jail because $$

Dennis has always been involved with OC.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2013, 06:17:46 PM »
I wonder if that was Shane Stratton that posted that response to the article.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2013, 06:58:16 PM »
I thought bodybuilders were supposed to be beasts? It appears they can't even fight their way out of a paper bag. What's the point of bodybuilding if all your muscle can't even save you from a rail-thin shrimp who wants to grab you? Bodybuilding doesn't give you any real power, screw it! It's a useless endeavour anyway. Even Ronnie was arrested by a skinny-fat white cop and then he went meekly to the police station! I had the notion that Mr Olympia was the He-Man of the universe. What a disgrace! COPS OWN BODYBUILDERS.

Dennis chose to go with the cop as a gesture of courtesy. Look at those arms. He could have easily snapped those handcuffs and murdered that twink while yawning- if he was so inclined. He opted not to do that because he knew following protocol, regardless of the fact that it shouldn't and didn't really apply to him, was the proper thing to do. Otherwise chaos would ensue. He played along with them because he knew if was only a matter of time before everything would be straightened out. With great power comes great responsibility and the fact that he knows when and where to use it proves just how powerful he is.  It's all been done before.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2013, 06:59:58 PM »
Dennis chose to go with the cop as a gesture of courtesy. Look at those arms. He could have easily snapped those handcuffs and murdered that twink while yawning- if he was so inclined. He opted not to do that because he knew following protocol, regardless of the fact that it shouldn't and didn't really apply to him, was the proper thing to do. Otherwise chaos would ensue. He played along with them because he knew if was only a matter of time before everything would be straightened out.  It's all been done before.

Yeah and my grandma's the Queen of England. ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 07:13:50 PM »
  Saw this new Super Man, in a movie, on DVD, with Bruce Willis. Off cycle. Looked like crap.