Author Topic: Mike Platz  (Read 17048 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Mike Platz
« on: December 10, 2005, 05:33:44 AM »
What happened to Mike Platz?  Could he have been a contender?

charlie di meola

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Mike Platz
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 10:16:20 AM »
monster triceps.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 12:42:47 PM »
Mike Platz??? Huh, never heard of him.

Anyways no, he's too attractive to be a pro.
:-)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 01:16:37 PM »
arms are too damn small.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 02:33:05 PM »
Mike Platz??? Huh, never heard of him.

Anyways no, he's too attractive to be a pro.

Has no one else heard of this guy?  He was a muscletech poster boy a few years ago.

http://www.getbig.com/magazine/musmag/mmi-0303.htm

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 02:53:56 PM »
was he even a pro?

i haven't been a fan for eons like most here but i don't remember him even competing. i do remember the ads, i always though he looked better than aaron.
fat till furthe

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 03:18:32 PM »
was he even a pro?

" . . . The summer of 2002 was a season Mike Platz will never forget, At the Canadian National Bodybuilding Championships, Mike flexed and posed his way to overall success. The super-heavyweight not only dominated his class, but he also took the overall title and one of only two pro cards being offered in Canada for the year 2002 . . ."

http://www.looksmartwrestling.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_12_20/ai_98488468

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 03:34:43 PM »
I remember him from the muscletech ads...I believe he wors for the canadian governemnt.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 04:54:58 PM »
small arms......I'll admit they aren't as big as some of the top guys right now but hes arms aint small.
bodybuildersreality.com

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 09:00:39 PM »
Got into great shape to turn pro,nice shape,was a little bigger before he hit top conditioning to win amateur title,probably wasn't worth coming to do u.s show's and get lost in shuffle.most canadian bber's can't crack the top slot's in america.

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 10:25:02 PM »
We trained at the same gym for a few months. That was the Florida Fitness here in Ottawa. He was a "natty" competitor and turned pro at the Candians I believe. He was living in the East end of Ottawa for a while,  not sure about nowadays.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2005, 03:48:02 PM »
We trained at the same gym for a few months. That was the Florida Fitness here in Ottawa. He was a "natty" competitor and turned pro at the Candians I believe. He was living in the East end of Ottawa for a while,  not sure about nowadays.

A gym in Ottawa called "Florida Fitness"?
The House that Ruth built

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2005, 04:46:20 PM »
I bet 90% of the guys on this site would give there left nut for a bod like Mikes, they just don't want to admit it as that then shows others a what level they truly are, Mike looks awesome who gives a toss if he could have been a contender or not , he would have looked the best at the beach with all the babes checking him out thats for sure!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 04:58:03 PM »
TRUE ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 07:19:03 PM »
I bet 90% of the guys on this site would give there left nut for a bod like Mikes, they just don't want to admit it as that then shows others a what level they truly are, Mike looks awesome who gives a toss if he could have been a contender or not , he would have looked the best at the beach with all the babes checking him out thats for sure!!

ill admit it..............

Tuna Sammich

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 08:39:37 PM »

That's why he made all his money pimping out Nitro-Tech and Hydroxycut, not onstage.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2005, 08:42:34 PM »

fuckin' hell, i'll admit it!  i wouldn't even have to be nearly that big.  20 pounds lighter i'd still want that.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 02:52:59 AM »
I think most of us here would freely admit to wanting Mike's physique, but I wouldn't trade a nut for it.

Bear03

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 12:56:46 PM »
I think most of us here would freely admit to wanting Mike's physique, but I wouldn't trade a nut for it.

dude, it's just ooooooooooooooone nut....coooooooooome on  ;)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 01:17:59 PM »
dude, it's just ooooooooooooooone nut....coooooooooome on  ;)

Nah. I'll pass. I know a guy who has one nut and the idea of not having two kinda grosses me out.  :(

Mike looks great... but one nut?  eeeewww! :-X

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 05:12:58 PM »
Come on Whats ONE NUT, shit you could lose it tomorrow jumping over razor wire doing a runner from the feds in a steroid bust, and you still wouldnt look like Mike !!!

So One NUT is fuck all for a bod like Mikes realy, and think of all that pussy, plus you would be unique, and ripped and muscular !!!

perfect !!--- just missing a nut thats all !!!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 05:33:18 PM »
Hot body or not, I plan to keep my nuts and I want my guy to have his too.  I don’t mind him having smaller nuts from juicing but he still has to have them.

As I recall, Mike got most of his visibility from those before/after pix in his many Muscletech ads.  I prefer the offseason look and always thought he looked better in his “before” pix.    :)

mikethedon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2005, 09:11:23 AM »
I trained at the same gym as mike for a while and my cousin worked with him in the government. He trained really light and weired excersises. When you would see him off season he looked huge. Dont know or care what he is up to now

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2005, 12:43:28 PM »
how tall is he ? He isn't very tick for a super heavy

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 12:40:35 PM »
When no one is looking, he relaxes :)