Author Topic: Chris Kyle Murdered at Texas Gun Range......Wow!!!  (Read 10431 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Chris Kyle Murdered at Texas Gun Range......Wow!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2013, 01:56:10 PM »
UPDATE:

Authorities say a 25-year-old military veteran used a semi-automatic handgun to kill former Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and his friend at a Texas gun range.

Capt. Jason Upshaw with the Erath County Sheriff's Office says the handgun was found at Routh's home.

Routh is accused of killing 38-year-old Kyle and 35-year-old Chad Littlefield at the Rough Creek Lodge shooting range Saturday evening. Authorities say Routh had come to the range with Kyle and Littlefield.

Police say that after the shootings, Routh drove to his sister's home in Midlothian and told his sister and brother-in-law what he had done. After he left, his relatives called the police.

Upshaw says Routh has not made any comments as to what his motive was.

If one of your family or your friends commits a crime is it a criminal offence to NOT report it to the police? Imagine if your sibling just committed a murder (knock on wood). How could you call the cops on him?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2013, 02:02:20 PM »
If one of your family or your friends commits a crime is it a criminal offence to NOT report it to the police? Imagine if your sibling just committed a murder (knock on wood). How could you call the cops on him?
Unless you want to be an accessory, you don't have much choice!  Also, do you really want someone that unhinged walking the streets, family or not!
V

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2013, 02:02:54 PM »
Isn't it odd that all these recent "lone gunmen" have that same zombie look when they get photographed later?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2013, 02:04:38 PM »
Isn't it odd that all these recent "lone gunmen" have that same zombie look when they get photographed later?
I don't see it, personally I think the photo of Chris Kyle seems more like a zombie!

I see the Conspiracy Nuts have started early on this one.

Cuckoo: Right-wing conspiracy nuts out in force over Chris Kyle’s death

Check out some of the Nutters comments:

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/03/cuckoo-right-wing-conspiracy-nuts-out-in-force-over-chris-kyles-death/

V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2013, 02:51:43 PM »
it takes guts and can be very useful of course but in my book being a sniper is shitty thing to do
 to look at people in the eye and shoot them without any warning , bad karma

yup.

there is no honor in killing people from a distance.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2013, 03:56:07 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2013, 04:29:14 PM »
I heard it was over an argument about Phil vs Kai

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2013, 06:42:59 PM »
He'll be answering to God, his arrogant ass said he will not answer to God for all the people he killed. Well we'll see about that now that he's in his grave. He said he had no remorse for killing anyone and he proudly boasts of murdering over 255 people? Well the angel of death came for him and it was his time, now he'll be answering to God whether he likes it or not.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2013, 06:52:10 PM »
He'll be answering to God, his arrogant ass said he will not answer to God for all the people he killed. Well we'll see about that now that he's in his grave. He said he had no remorse for killing anyone and he proudly boasts of murdering over 255 people? Well the angel of death came for him and it was his time, now he'll be answering to God whether he likes it or not.

agreed on the common sense, but not the god dribble.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2013, 06:54:56 PM »
agreed on the common sense, but not the god dribble.

God is real not dribble.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2013, 06:55:41 PM »

He was only murdering Muslims? ???

Why should God care about that more so than the murder of other types of Animals? ???

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2013, 06:57:21 PM »
God is real not dribble.

keep supporting these murderous crusaders for christ, jon.  ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2013, 06:57:53 PM »
And not one damn was given for some murderer called chris kyle dying.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2013, 06:58:01 PM »
"Well we'll see about that now that he's in his grave. He said he had no remorse for killing anyone and he proudly boasts of murdering over 255 people"

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2013, 07:02:02 PM »
Good man, American Hero... P.I.P

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2013, 07:02:49 PM »
Hope this helps

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »

It's going great.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2013, 07:08:32 PM »
We lost a hero and its really unfortunate.  He had a top notch personality as well.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2013, 07:09:04 PM »
 8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2013, 07:09:35 PM »
Hope this helps

By all means Continue living in your garbage dump.  We certainly do not want you here.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2013, 07:09:45 PM »
Oh PIP, you will face God some day too. Just wait for that day no one can escape that day.

[Quran 25:13] And when they are thrown into it, through a narrow place, all shackled, they will declare their remorse.

[Quran 25:14] You will not declare just a single remorse, on that day; you will suffer through a great number of remorses.

[Quran 19:39] Warn them about the day of remorse, when judgment will be issued. They are totally oblivious; they do not believe.

[Quran 6:31] Losers indeed are those who disbelieve in meeting God, until the Hour comes to them suddenly, then say, "We deeply regret wasting our lives in this world." They will carry loads of their sins on their backs; what a miserable load!
[Quran 2:167] Those who followed will say, "If we can get another chance, we will disown them, as they have disowned us now." God thus shows them the consequences of their works as nothing but remorse; they will never exit Hell.
[Quran 10:54] If any wicked soul possessed everything on earth, it would readily offer it as ransom. They will be ridden with remorse when they see the retribution. They will be judged equitably, without the least injustice.
[Quran 3:30] The day will come when each soul will find all the good works it had done brought forth. As for the evil works, it will wish that they were far, far removed. God alerts you that you shall reverence Him alone. God is Compassionate towards the people.
[Quran 69:25] As for him who is given his record in his left hand, he will say, "Oh, I wish I never received my record.
[Quran 69:26] "I wish I never knew my account.
[Quran 69:27] "I wish my death was eternal.
[Quran 69:28] "My money cannot help me.
[Quran 69:29] "All my power is gone."
[Quran 70:11] When they see them, the guilty will wish he could give his own children as ransom, to spare him the retribution of that day.
[Quran 70:12] Also his spouse, and his brother.
[Quran 70:13] Even his whole tribe that raised him.
[Quran 70:14] Even all the people on earth, if it would save him.
[Quran 89:23] On that day, Gehenna will be brought forth. On that day, the human being will remember - but what a remembrance - it will be too late.
[Quran 89:24] He will say, "Oh, I wish I prepared for my (eternal) life."
[Quran 25:27] The day will come when the transgressor will bite his hands (in anguish) and say, "Alas, I wish I had followed the path with the messenger.
[Quran 25:28] "Alas, woe to me, I wish I did not take that person as a friend.
[Quran 25:29] "He has led me away from the message after it came to me. Indeed, the devil lets down his human victims."
[Quran 33:66] The day they are thrown into Hell, they will say, "Oh, we wish we obeyed God, and obeyed the messenger."
[Quran 4:42] On that day, those who disbelieved and disobeyed the messenger will wish that they were level with the ground; not a single utterance will they be able to hide from God.
[Quran 78:40] We have sufficiently warned you about an imminent retribution. That is the day when everyone will examine what his hands have sent forth, and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish I were dust."
[Quran 39:56] Lest a soul may say, "How sorry I am for disregarding God's commandments; I was certainly one of the mockers."
[Quran 39:57] Or say, "Had God guided me, I would have been with the righteous."
[Quran 39:58] Or say, when it sees the retribution, "If I get another chance, I will work righteousness."
[Quran 80:40] Other faces, on that day, will be covered with misery.
[Quran 80:41] Overwhelmed by remorse.
[Quran 80:42] These are the wicked disbelievers.
[Quran 84:10] As for the one who receives his record behind his back,
[Quran 84:11] He will be ridden with remorse.
[Quran 84:12] And will burn in Hell.

I just smile :)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2013, 07:10:47 PM »

150 confirmed kills! No wonder The United States is able to bitchslap the rest of the world with such ease when we have bad asses like this! 8)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2013, 07:11:43 PM »

Looks like me after a Thanksgiving meal.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2013, 07:12:53 PM »
Looks like me after a Thanksgiving meal.

haha!!  I'll be turning down that Thanksgiving invitation you sent me!  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2013, 07:13:44 PM »
Oh PIP, you will face God some day too. Just wait for that day no one can escape that day.

[Quran 25:13] And when they are thrown into it, through a narrow place, all shackled, they will declare their remorse.
[Quran 25:14] You will not declare just a single remorse, on that day; you will suffer through a great number of remorses.

I just smile :)
Nobody wants to hear your nonsense.  I`ll burn your quran right in front of your face.