Author Topic: Fox News' Chris Wallace Explodes At NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre:  (Read 2018 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fox News' Chris Wallace Explodes At NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre:
« on: February 03, 2013, 11:53:47 AM »

Chris Wallace better be carefull he might be looking for a job  ;D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: Fox News' Chris Wallace Explodes At NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre:
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
i'm sure the countdown clock has started as to when CW will come back on someone's program and apologize for his remarks; that were obviously 'taken out of context'.
or Rush will slap him around a while tomorrow.
great radio a-comin' guys!
w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 12:46:34 PM »
 Wow, Chrissy breaking from the script and improvising a little. A few minutes more and he would've said, "I like Ron Paul."

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 03:54:13 PM »
Title misleading....as usual.   ::)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 04:44:49 PM »

Chris Wallace better be carefull he might be looking for a job  ;D

I think that, occasionally, FOX hosts play devil's advocate just so they feel better about using the "Fair and Balanced" label.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 05:03:53 PM »
Title misleading....as usual.   ::)

:D :D :D glad to see you stand up for your boyfriend

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 05:15:14 PM »
The NRA has nothing to with the US's rates of gun violence, so the argument is moot.  The NRA also does not speak for all gun owners.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 08:17:54 PM »
The NRA has nothing to with the US's rates of gun violence, so the argument is moot.  The NRA also does not speak for all gun owners.
If you dont toe the party line youre liable to be labled a right winger...

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 08:38:46 PM »
If you dont toe the party line youre liable to be labled a right winger...

...an extremist or even a terrorist, ...but this occurs regardless of which party is in power.   :'(
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 06:58:22 PM »
Mayor Booker: 'Legal Gun Buyers Aren't Causing Murders in Newark and Chicago and Other Places'
 Newsbusters ^ | February 2, 2012 | Noel Sheppard

Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:35:27 PM by opentalk

Newark Mayor Cory Booker made a statement on HBO's Real Time Friday that should please gun rights advocates across the fruited plain.

Despite being for stronger gun laws, Booker said, "Legal gun buyers are not causing murders in Newark and Chicago and other places"

… CORY BOOKER, NEWARK MAYOR (D-N.J.): To me, the data should drive our decision making. So I know, I’m not afraid of people having guns who are law abiding citizens.

In the analysis of gun murders and shootings in my city, I could only find one in the entire time I’ve been mayor...The guns that are causing carnage in our cities, my city and our country, every single year are acquired illegally.

… that don’t make the headlines… data shows that no legal gun buyer in Newark has been responsible for any of the shootings. If I tell you that right now, legal gun buyers are not causing murders in Newark and Chicago and other places.

(Excerpt) Read more at m.newsbusters.org ...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2013, 05:05:20 AM »
Mayor Booker: 'Legal Gun Buyers Aren't Causing Murders in Newark and Chicago and Other Places'
 Newsbusters ^ | February 2, 2012 | Noel Sheppard

Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2013 5:35:27 PM by opentalk

Newark Mayor Cory Booker made a statement on HBO's Real Time Friday that should please gun rights advocates across the fruited plain.

Despite being for stronger gun laws, Booker said, "Legal gun buyers are not causing murders in Newark and Chicago and other places"

… CORY BOOKER, NEWARK MAYOR (D-N.J.): To me, the data should drive our decision making. So I know, I’m not afraid of people having guns who are law abiding citizens.

In the analysis of gun murders and shootings in my city, I could only find one in the entire time I’ve been mayor...The guns that are causing carnage in our cities, my city and our country, every single year are acquired illegally.

… that don’t make the headlines… data shows that no legal gun buyer in Newark has been responsible for any of the shootings. If I tell you that right now, legal gun buyers are not causing murders in Newark and Chicago and other places.

(Excerpt) Read more at m.newsbusters.org ...

Part of me wonders if this admission is simply a ploy to get more of the public on his side. He doesn't deny being in favor of stricter gun laws. "Praising" his trust in legal gun owners may be his way of softening his support of the proposed laws, in that maybe a percentage of people will see litte or no problem with the compliance in being a legal gun buyer/owner - perhaps enough to overlook the potential infringements these laws bring with them; such as using collected data to create a registry, etc.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 09:21:06 AM »
Weak.