Author Topic: Results with finasreride while on test?  (Read 2506 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Results with finasreride while on test?
« on: February 03, 2013, 02:52:57 PM »
Did the finasreride block your gains? Flare gyno etc?

Plan on 500 mg sustanon a week, and was thinking of 0.5 mg daily of finasreride and then arimidex to combat gyno from both the test and fin

The 0.5 mg instead of 1 mg cause I do not have much hair loss but I want to prevent further losses but still make gains...

Thoughts?
you are gay.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Results with finasreride while on test?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 09:41:35 PM »
i dont know, settle with lower dosage and keep the hair instead.

but if its bound to happen, it will happen.

id still like to see a hairloss steroid ranking list.

female bbuilder told me she gets brutal hairloss on winstrol and test, not so much on primo and what else i forgot.

http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html

I'd say that's a pretty good guideline above but everyone reacts different so you still have to try and see for yourself. And I think doses do matter also like you said above so even if you take something that's considered "safe" at high doses you can almost be certain it will cause hairloss if you're predisposed.

Did the finasreride block your gains? Flare gyno etc?

Plan on 500 mg sustanon a week, and was thinking of 0.5 mg daily of finasreride and then arimidex to combat gyno from both the test and fin

The 0.5 mg instead of 1 mg cause I do not have much hair loss but I want to prevent further losses but still make gains...

Thoughts?

Kind of hard to say whether finasteride is preventing gains but at least it's keeping the hair on my head. Gyno....yeah I have to use an ai ...don't know if its paranoia but if I dont use something I begin to feel a weird sensation in nips at night mostly..randomly.

I haven't noticed a strength increase and that's probably do to less dht...

Running exactly as you're planning atm but I felt I needed 1mg of finasteride. Play around with it... start off on the lower end as you're planning but if a higher dose of an ai or anti dht is needed what can you do...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 07:43:29 AM »
Tbol made my scalp itchier and dbol and they say dbol is terrible for your hair. I tried a lot of those "hair friendly" steroids trying to avoid test and they all affected my hair with the exception of var but the doses I took were comparable to what a fitness chick would take.

After all was said and done I think test with finasteride is the way to go. I would not waste my time trying other ways...it's a proven med to lower dht by 70% and if you add topical anti androgens you will not see any hair loss...could even regrow some.

From my experience the only other thing I would recommend is npp with a low dose of test...and that's cause nandrolone makes me feel great in the gym and hair loss will be minimal especially with topical anti androgens like azelaic acid, spironolactone, minoxidil, emu oil, etc. They say not to add finasteride if you're using nandrolone and I haven't ...some say its a myth but I don't wanna find out just yet.  

Now here's the thing...if you're gonna go bald it will happen eventually. Also, we're all losing hair as we age...if you wanna prevent it you have to go through all this putting crap on your head everyday...taking finasteride for the rest of your life...that's why I can see someone just saying to hell with it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 08:35:30 AM »
 ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 10:05:50 AM »
REMEMBER UR THREAD IN HEAR LYQUID WAS LIKE A CHEMIST WITH HIS SOLUTIONS /THEORIES,,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 12:45:51 PM »
REMEMBER UR THREAD IN HEAR LYQUID WAS LIKE A CHEMIST WITH HIS SOLUTIONS /THEORIES,,,,

Yeah he did his homework when it comes to this stuff. He was against a few things like minox and finasteride for several reasons but the truth is they work. There are potential side effects of hair loss meds just like anything you put in your body. I don't have much faith in natural stuff after trying many of them on myself.

The ones proven to halt hair loss in people with mpb are the big 3.... rogaine, finasteride and nizoral. There's other good ones like topical spironolactone and azelaic acid but some people don't respond to these as well as the ones above. Only natural product I've liked so far is emu oil. The stuff has properties that allow other meds to easily penetrate the skin and increases collagen and elastin synthesis. I even use that stuff on my face and people have been commenting how great my skin looks and that I look even younger. I'm glad lyquid brought this one up...

But the thing is, all this stuff is such a pain in the ass but if you really care about your hair you will stay on top of it. I'm not just gonna sit back and watch it fall out....I look like crap with a shaved head.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 02:01:03 PM »
a lot of people with hair loss can stop it with finasteride even on 750mg of test

i'm on finasteride

when i see improvement in hair

i am sure it works

then i will try to add the test to it

brad2020

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
Well when i made the decision to cruise and blast. it had a big impact on my head. im 35 and still have a full head of hair. however it immediately started thinning.

so i started on propecia, and it really helped. along with all the usual shampoos, such as nioxin, nizoral and emu oil.

gains have definitly taken a hit. but i believe this was only water weight. and im in far better condition when on test thanks to the lower dht levels.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 03:02:00 PM »

female bbuilder told me she gets brutal hairloss on winstrol and test, not so much on primo and what else i forgot.

For those of us who are concerned with hair loss, i find 'settling with lower dosages' cycled over a longer  period helps instead of blasting hard for short periods of time.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »
I am even considering doing 450 mg deca x 14 weeks, and not giving a shit about deca dick.   I would rather keep my hair than possibly losing an erection for a short time!   Crazy me!
you are gay.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 07:15:53 PM »

Tren had my hair FALLING out in a month's time. Chucked that shit in the trash quick LOL!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »
lol a guy in the gym told me today he gets limp dick from tren.

fuck that.

ive taken tren acetate, but that was many years ago.

fuck it.
maybe thats why i kept my hair, dont know.father is very bald.he went bald at age 30.thatd be younger age than i am right now.

Masteron is sopposed to be REALLY bad too. Never tried it just because of that. Test prop/ EQ never affected my hairline and was always my go to cycle. My hair was going in my early twenties was I was natural

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2013, 11:02:42 PM »
theres one thing in this society today, and that is, one can have most ridiculous hair and nobody gives a shit.

that guy from lmfao band, even a wig resembling his style, one can get away with :D

Yeah but that guy is loaded and half black...you got a good tan going but you couldn't get away with that clown hair. lol

I am even considering doing 450 mg deca x 14 weeks, and not giving a shit about deca dick.   I would rather keep my hair than possibly losing an erection for a short time!   Crazy me!

I thought the same thing but after a few weeks without any testosterone you probably won't even feel like getting out of bed. And that's cause of the lethargy not cause you'll be pounding any women in it...the thought of that won't even cross your mind. Ok ...it might not be that that for you but when you think about it what's the point in doing this stuff if it doesn't make you feel good?

We need testosterone in our bodies to function, you don't wanna eliminate it completely. At the very least you should use something like 150mg a week and you may even need a little less but you will have to play around with that.

But still I think test and finasteride is the better way to go is cause if sides come up they're much easier to control. An anti e and finasteride should be all you need. With nandrolone you won't be able to control hair loss as easy if it happens and you might need something else to control prolactin induced gyno/milky tits.  

But if you're gonna go this route get yourself some npp. You still get all the benefits of deca but you will bloat much less and with the shorter ester you will "feel" it  much quicker.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2013, 07:16:32 AM »
it's pretty much common knowledge that test + finasteride + ai = best way to go for balding men who want to keep hair and use steroids