Author Topic: Question: For Those Who Believe in the New World Order/ US coming tyranny...  (Read 319 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
What country would you move to and why?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I believe a new world order is coming.  Incrementally.  And won't happen in my life time, and not my kids.

So...I really don't need to worry about moving.

But, in the event of an emergency....I'll be going to live with 33, combining my guns with his mighty arsenal...and probably 240 if I remember is joining us.  We'll call that country New America.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
I'd stay here in the States and fight it out in the city.  All those assholes like Goodrum who went out and hoarded supplies and live off the grid, my group and I will come after 'em and smoke 'em outta their bunkers.....then we take over their supplies that they worked so hard to obtain.

Being in the thick of things and coming out a survivor is a better guarantor of overall survival and safety than it is to disappear off the grid once there is a hint of trouble.  Lots of us know where you guys are at, and the toughest of us will emerge as predators ready to prey on you and your family.