Author Topic: Leeches in lieu of blood donation  (Read 1443 times)

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Leeches in lieu of blood donation
« on: February 03, 2013, 05:04:32 PM »
As one who never comes off hematocrit and red blood cell count is an ongoing issue. I always felt that donating with steroid saturated blood was somewhat shady even though I was assured that they would test and dispose of the blood after finding steroids in it. On my last visit I recieved a notice afterwards telling me that although I was negative for hepatitus B, I had some markers of it meaning either that A) I was exposed to and fought it off or 2) the test was innacurate. This leaves me unable to donate the conventional way. I feel very reluctant tellinjg a doctor that I use and need to lose a pint every other month and I also temporarily have no health insurance. So I researched Leeches...

Turns out that a Leech will eat 5-15ml of blood at a time, this means that 6 leeches once each week would result in around 470ml / 1 pint every two months. They are extrememly cheap (8$ each) easy to order and care for plus have many other therapuetic uses. Has anyone else done this, heard of it, or thought of it? I saw a guy on T-nation that phlebotomized himself into a soda container and had pictures and everything - this I couldn't see myself doing, Leeches seem hardcore the other seems dangerous and crazy.

I fully intent to try this and will give updates.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Leeches in lieu of blood donation
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 07:18:01 PM »
lmao well... traditional medicines do have their use but eh... good luck :)

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Re: Leeches in lieu of blood donation
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 05:48:00 PM »
Bro don't get desperate on DOC. U just need to go to another blood bank-- neighboring city perhaps?  The result for your Hep B may be a false positive. Easy way to get it rechecked. Don't think there is any cross reference. The big issue is whether you got Hep B? What are your LFTs doing? Shit if need be you can phlebotomize yourself!!

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money