Author Topic: Sylvester Stallone - "I Support Gun Control"  (Read 15095 times)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Sylvester Stallone - "I Support Gun Control"
« on: February 03, 2013, 07:33:26 PM »
"I know people get (upset) and go, `They're going to take away the assault weapon.' Who ... needs an assault weapon? Like really, unless you're carrying out an assault. ... You can't hunt with it. ... Who's going to attack your house, a (expletive) army?"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57567268/sylvester-stallone-supports-assault-weapon-ban/

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Sylvester Stallone - "I Support Gun Control"
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 07:37:53 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 07:38:58 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 07:40:02 PM »
Fuck him.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
is he saying "ban guns" or does he want "gun control" both a different.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2013, 07:42:18 PM »
He was carrying out an assault of the limits of the audience's credulity there.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 07:56:37 PM »
is he saying "ban guns" or does he want "gun control" both a different.

Neither Stallone or President Obama want to ban guns.

They want to ban assault rifles for private use.  They believe private citizens shouldn't have access to military hardware.

For instance, an RPG (rocket propelled grenade launcher) showed up at a gun show here in the US.  Do you really want some yahoo running around with an RPG?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2013, 08:01:10 PM »
not true, they want an all out ban on guns period, NWO plans, if stallone said this he is a homo piece of shit

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2013, 08:02:37 PM »
not true, they want an all out ban on guns period, NWO plans, if stallone said this he is a homo piece of shit

No, this is not correct.

Here's President Obama explaining gun control.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2013, 08:03:19 PM »

They want to ban assault rifles for private use.  They believe private citizens shouldn't have access to military hardware.

For instance, an RPG (rocket propelled grenade launcher) showed up at a gun show here in the US.  Do you really want some yahoo running around with an RPG?

maybe one of
you anti gunners
can tell the rest
of us what military
hardware the general
public has acess to

where is your link
to the rpg story

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2013, 08:07:18 PM »

That rpg launcher was a spent one time useless piece of metal. Get your shit right homo

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »
That rpg launcher was a spent one time useless piece of metal. Get your shit right homo

hammer is an idiot

Only 300 something people a year are killed with assault weapons.  It would make zero sense to restrict them in any way.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2013, 08:10:37 PM »
maybe one of
you anti gunners
can tell the rest
of us what military
hardware the general
public has acess to

where is your link
to the rpg story

I'm not anti-gun.  I'm a gun collector myself.

I see no reason for a private citizen to buy high capacity magazines and assault rifles like the police and military use.

You don't hunt with these firearms, and there are alternatives for home defense such as shotguns, pistols, and hunting rifles.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2013, 08:11:47 PM »
I'm not anti-gun.  I'm a gun collector myself.

I see no reason for a private citizen to buy high capacity magazines and assault rifles like the police and military use.

You don't hunt with these firearms, and there are alternatives for home defense such as shotguns, pistols, and hunting rifles.   

I think you have to be able to fight your own military... If it's needed, you'll wish you had it.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2013, 08:12:04 PM »
hammer is an idiot

Only 300 something people a year are killed with assault weapons.  It would make zero sense to restrict them in any way.

Here's reason enough for me...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 08:12:52 PM »
I think you have to be able to fight your own military... If it's needed, you'll wish you had it.

He doesn't understand the second amendment, or our system in general.   :-X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2013, 08:14:01 PM »

He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2013, 08:15:15 PM »

Here's reason enough for me...

Really?

Then you are an idiot.

The wrong child will also pick up a gun and kill someone.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2013, 08:21:00 PM »

I'm too comfortable in my heated home, with my cable TV, fuel economy car, internet, and free speech to be worried about fighting the government.

The government that provides me police & fire protection, clean drinking water, drive-able roads, schools, disease research, ect.

I guess I'm not some conspiracy theorist loony toon , so I have a hard time understanding your anti-government point of view.

Here's other members of your anti-government club:

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2013, 08:34:27 PM »

ban alcohol
guns pale
in comparison

Impaired Driving: Get the Facts

On this Page

How big is the problem?
 Who is most at risk?
 How can deaths and injuries from impaired driving be prevented?
What safety steps can individuals take?
 References

Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 48 minutes.1  The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $51 billion.2
Thankfully, there are effective measures that can help prevent injuries and deaths from alcohol-impaired driving.

How big is the problem?
•In 2010, 10,228 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.1
•Of the 1,210 traffic deaths among children ages 0 to 14 years in 2010, 211 (17%) involved an alcohol-impaired driver.1
•Of the 211 child passengers ages 14 and younger who died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes in 2010, over half (131) were riding in the vehicle with the alcohol-impaired driver.1
•In 2010, over 1.4 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.3 That's one percent of the 112 million self-reported episodes of alcohol-impaired driving among U.S. adults each year.4

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 08:41:09 PM »

ban alcohol
guns pale
in comparison

Impaired Driving: Get the Facts

On this Page

How big is the problem?
 Who is most at risk?
 How can deaths and injuries from impaired driving be prevented?
What safety steps can individuals take?
 References

Every day, almost 30 people in the United States die in motor vehicle crashes that involve an alcohol-impaired driver. This amounts to one death every 48 minutes.1  The annual cost of alcohol-related crashes totals more than $51 billion.2
Thankfully, there are effective measures that can help prevent injuries and deaths from alcohol-impaired driving.

How big is the problem?
•In 2010, 10,228 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.1
•Of the 1,210 traffic deaths among children ages 0 to 14 years in 2010, 211 (17%) involved an alcohol-impaired driver.1
•Of the 211 child passengers ages 14 and younger who died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes in 2010, over half (131) were riding in the vehicle with the alcohol-impaired driver.1
•In 2010, over 1.4 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.3 That's one percent of the 112 million self-reported episodes of alcohol-impaired driving among U.S. adults each year.4

I agree with you, lets take steps to reduce drunk driving.

Private citizens running around with assault weapons is also a problem that needs to be fixed.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2013, 08:42:58 PM »
Not even metal, it was a useless husk of fiberglass. You can't use and AT-4 more than once, fire it and you're supposed to break the piece of shit over your knee and throw it on the ground.

Hammer evidently doesn't understand the difference between select-fire rifles used by the military and a normal semi-automatic rifle available to civilians. Oh well, just another ignorant moron.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2013, 08:51:45 PM »
Not even metal, it was a useless husk of fiberglass. You can't use and AT-4 more than once, fire it and you're supposed to break the piece of shit over your knee and throw it on the ground.

Hammer evidently doesn't understand the difference between select fire rifles used by the military and by a normal semi-automatic rifle available to civilians. Oh well, just another ignorant moron.

The assault rifle that Adam Lanza used in the Sandy Hook massacre need to be banned for sale.

These aren't the weapons hunters used for hundreds of years, but military weapons slightly modified for sale.

There's nothing wrong with pistols, shotguns, or hunting rifles.  

I'm a gun collector, so it puzzles me why people think they need bigger and more deadly weapons beyond pistols, shotguns, and hunting rifles unless you're police or military.

Is it like guys who buy huge trucks?  Trying to make up for a small penis.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2013, 08:54:11 PM »
The assault rifle that Adam Lanza used in the Sandy Hook massacre need to be banned for sale.

These aren't the weapons hunters used for hundreds of years, but military weapons slightly modified for sale.

There's nothing wrong with pistols, shotguns, or hunting rifles. 

I'm a gun collector, so it puzzles me why people think they need bigger and more deadly weapons beyond pistols, shotguns, and hunting rifles unless you're police or military.

Is it like guys who buy huge trucks?  Trying to make up for a small penis.
::)

Yeah, I'm totally going to take someone seriously that doesn't know the difference between military and civilian hardware.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2013, 08:59:54 PM »

Yeah, I'm totally going to take someone seriously that doesn't know the difference between military and civilian hardware.

Something tells me you lead an interesting and fascinating life.