Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40432 times)

John

• Getbig II
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »
I'm in my early/mid 30's.  Typcial getbigger, rich, 8 pack abs, Olympia caliber physique  Good shape, not a permabulker but also not a ripped freak.

I'm at a Superbowl party yesterday and I see the most amazing looking gal.  She is freaking scorching hot.  Gorgeous face, a body to die for wearing black tights with the most amazing ass.  I start chatting her up and ask her what she does.  She says "I'm a senior in high school".  So we talk a bit about college and I embellish a bit about one of her her top choices and how I know a couple admins there.  So we exchange numbers.  I am not exagerating when I say she is flawless.  From what I get, she is not a whore, she is a smart girl looking to get into a top Cali College.  She has no boyfriend.  Did I mention just smoking hot?  How old are High School seniors?  I'm hoping at least 18.

Am I just living a pipe dream?  Will I just be creepy old man trying to get in or do senior girls in high school dig guys in their 30's? Lately I've just been banging chicks my age and I miss that young soft skin and wrinkle free bodies.  I've met some chicks in their older 20's and still found that 5-7 year gap is  huge.  Almost no interest in the same things, just a different generation.  I can only imagine this chick having a Justin Beiber poster or some shit like that.

Any of you older dudes still mix it up with a lot younger chicks?

aren't you just really asking for validation to sleep with someone half your age?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2013, 04:45:59 PM »
aren't you just really asking for validation to sleep with someone half your age?

Some people have no morals. :'(

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2013, 04:59:57 PM »
There are 3 billion women out there, leave that child alone.

Let her grow up at her own pace, experience high school and college and all of it's drama on her own. An 18 year old high school kid has enough problems, the least of which is worrying that she's pregnant by someone as old as her Dad.

Move on to the next one - revisit it in 10 years.

True. And at 18 you're all over the place still trying to figure out who you are, what you want out of life. But at the end of the day the dude's gonna do what he wants to do. I just think he's looking for approval to say yes its okay and no its not creepy. When it in fact it  is very creepy. For both people. I'd have to question her motives too. Most young girls start off liking older men because they remind them of their father. Maybe their father's are absent from their loves or didn't make them feel special. Then when they get older they overcome the daddy complex and it reverses where they start preferring younger guys, then once they hit their late thirties/forties they start preferring men their own age again. Due to the maturity level. Lets face it maturity and experience is sexy and a hell of a lot more appealing than a child who still has a lot of living to do and starting out in life.

and p.s I'd hardly be taking advice from RATard about anything let alone girls. The guys a jaded pedophile, rapist.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2013, 05:00:24 PM »
I'm in my early/mid 30's.  Typcial getbigger, rich, 8 pack abs, Olympia caliber physique  Good shape, not a permabulker but also not a ripped freak.

I'm at a Superbowl party yesterday and I see the most amazing looking gal.  She is freaking scorching hot.  Gorgeous face, a body to die for wearing black tights with the most amazing ass.  I start chatting her up and ask her what she does.  She says "I'm a senior in high school".  So we talk a bit about college and I embellish a bit about one of her her top choices and how I know a couple admins there.  So we exchange numbers.  I am not exagerating when I say she is flawless.  From what I get, she is not a whore, she is a smart girl looking to get into a top Cali College.  She has no boyfriend.  Did I mention just smoking hot?  How old are High School seniors?  I'm hoping at least 18.

Am I just living a pipe dream?  Will I just be creepy old man trying to get in or do senior girls in high school dig guys in their 30's? Lately I've just been banging chicks my age and I miss that young soft skin and wrinkle free bodies.  I've met some chicks in their older 20's and still found that 5-7 year gap is  huge.  Almost no interest in the same things, just a different generation.  I can only imagine this chick having a Justin Beiber poster or some shit like that.

Any of you older dudes still mix it up with a lot younger chicks?

Excellent questions to bring up.  I think, generally, high school girls look at us as creepy old dudes.  That being said, i think there are a couple of ways in which you could potentially fuck her.  1) hang around for a long time (months) just talking shit and letting her get to know you so she doesn't see you as a old fuck.  2) use your superior knowledge to romance her and get in her pants.  

I think if the girl is sexually active, and 18 or above, then it's okay so long as you're not looking for a long term relationship.  The problem with these young girls is that the longer you talk to them, the more you realize how much distance there is between you and them.  They have no clue what's like to have struggles in life, pay bills, responsibilities and the rest.  

If she were a whore it'd be much easier to just fuck her though.  So her not being one might make it harder for you.  HOpefully she's the type that is malleable and you can show her many things.  

Also, pics next time or GTFO.  

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2013, 05:04:00 PM »
and p.s I'd hardly be taking advice from RATard about anything let alone girls. The guys a jaded pedophile, rapist.

Big words for a gimmick.

I'd only rape in a world with no morality or consequence, which is true  of most people.

I don't know where the pedo shit is coming from, it's perfectly natural to wanna a fuck an 18 year old, atleast when your 25.

Anyhow I don't have any perceived maturity issue, girls my own age are way the hell ahead of me.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2013, 05:06:40 PM »
Interesting.  I guess you just have to ask yourself what would Pillowtalk Jesus do?

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2013, 08:01:29 PM »
Big words for a gimmick.

I'd only rape in a world with no morality or consequence, which is true  of most people.

I don't know where the pedo shit is coming from, it's perfectly natural to wanna a fuck an 18 year old, atleast when your 25.

Anyhow I don't have any perceived maturity issue, girls my own age are way the hell ahead of me.

Shouldn't you be off on a ledge somewhere  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2013, 08:05:39 PM »
If you possess superior intellect you will have no use for the other than sex. Unless they are also intellectually superior but then they will lack the experience and wisdom you have. I'm not there to babysit. Not worth it.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2013, 09:16:36 PM »
My thoughts exactly.  The fact is being a high school senior means she's 18. I had a great conversation with her but I doubt it would carry further if we met again.  I would bet that our interests would be out weighed 100-1 to compared to our disinterests.  We probably couldn't talk about movies, books, music, politics or anything else.  I would guess 99% of the shit I would say would go over her head.  For me it is unacceptable to be out with someone and check your cell, or text while mid conversation but the younger generation it is normal to do that.  Things like this would just annoy me to no end.
When I saw her, the thought of her being 18 or in high school was not the one I had.  I would have guessed mid 20's but phenomenal body and face.  Chicks today just look way more mature that they really are.  She gave me her number in a heartbeat but I think kids today don't hold their cell numbers as close to the chest as they did 10 years ago.  today they exchange everything digitally and don't give a shit.  I need to realize that.  10 years ago when a chick gave you her number, it was a shoe-in.  Today it is meaningless.

^^
UNLESS she's into the DADDY figure- and this I've seen does exist with some girls...

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2013, 09:24:39 PM »
Hell I am only 24 and have found most under 21 to be WAYYY to immature for a relationship.. But if you are looking to bang them then I FULLY support you

MikMaq

« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2013, 09:52:52 PM »
If you possess superior intellect you will have no use for the other than sex. Unless they are also intellectually superior but then they will lack the experience and wisdom you have. I'm not there to babysit. Not worth it.
What wisdom do you speak of,

which whore to fuck, which weed to smoke, from which state to collect welfare ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2013, 09:58:59 PM »
Hell I am only 24 and have found most under 21 to be WAYYY to immature for a relationship.. But if you are looking to bang them then I FULLY support you
I thought you were mid to late 30s based how you look.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2013, 10:25:40 PM »
I am the same age as OP, i had one girl at my workplace who was 11 years younger who hit on me pretty hard. Definitely one of the hotter girls i've seen. I was going to ask her out but then barely saw her and also kept forgetting about it LOL (big difference with what's going on in your mind at 21 vs 32) then it kind of died (Shift work). I hated doing it over FB but never saw her so i thought fuck it and eventually did it a few months later and the result was she was seeing someone but was clearly keen.

Plenty of girls fucked up at any age but i couldn't have seen it lasting just wayyy too different at those ages. I much prefer someone around my age who has a career or goals and isn't at College/Uni and getting pissed 2-3 times a week.

Look at it this way. If they're in shape at 30, they're probably in great shape for life. If they are in shape at 18-21 and getting drunk, they might have 5 good years left.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2013, 10:43:17 PM »
Don't be a pedo. 17-18 is still a kid.

Slippery slope. However, now that the American military is allowing females to fight on the front lines, it kind of changes things a little bit.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2013, 11:35:54 PM »
Disgusting thread  :-X
P

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2013, 11:38:56 PM »
i am guessing 40

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2013, 11:44:46 PM »
Looks like a guy that sucks dick on the first date.
P

AVBG

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2013, 11:46:02 PM »
I live with my partner and her 18 year old daughter, and she has some hot friends, I just turned 40, I like to think I look a lot younger, but anyway, I digress.  These young chicks are a waste of time, they lack experience and their is little more an experienced man can do with them other than bang them, which of course, if anyone finds out you did this, you will be ridiculed for life.  And then what are you going to do, marry the girl, get real, accept the stages of life and let the young blokes have at them.  My partners daughter who is 18 is currently going out with a 23 year old guy, and she tells me that is her limit, if she brought home a guy nearer my age, I think their would be some strong words exchanged!

Best advice on the thread. In other words.. Stop kidding yourself.  :D

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2013, 11:48:17 PM »
Looks like a guy that sucks dick on the first date.
second date if he is a good boy

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2013, 12:13:05 AM »

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2013, 01:52:04 AM »
Jimmy Saville is turning in his grave as we speak

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2013, 03:40:14 AM »

How old do I look here?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2013, 03:48:37 AM »

I'd only rape in a world with no morality or consequence, which is true  of most people.

Speak for yourself you disgusting little mentally diseased psycho.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2013, 03:54:03 AM »
All she wanted was a good screw from a guy experienced enough not to make more out of it than it is and talk it to death.

Ya blew it.  :-\