Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40429 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2013, 04:05:06 AM »
All she wanted was a good screw from a guy experienced enough not to make more out of it than it is and talk it to death.

Ya blew it.  :-\

Hahaha true.

MikMaq

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2013, 06:57:52 AM »
Speak for yourself you disgusting little mentally diseased psycho.
Clearly you is either a homosexual or a liar.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2013, 06:59:42 AM »
Clearly you is either a homosexual or a liar.

No, what you have to understand is that your diseased mind is not normal or healthy.  You cannot grasp this because you are not completely sane.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2013, 07:00:38 AM »
aren't you just really asking for validation to sleep with someone half your age?

kind of but not really. I'm just curious what other's think on this.  It won't influence be either way.  A couple bold points were made.  1. You can't take them anywhere.  I love meeting girls I date for drinks and such and won't be able to do it with this one.
2. Either she'll think I'm a creep or has some daddy issues
3. We would probably have 0 in common and after one conversation it would be useless.

I am saying this honestly.  She is one of the most gorgeous women I'ver ever seen.  I've fucked many and seen many around the world and she is just gorgeous.  I am still fucking pissed I didn't take a photo.

MikMaq

« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2013, 07:04:11 AM »
No, what you have to understand is that your diseased mind is not normal or healthy.  You cannot grasp this because you are not completely sane.
Actually I`m completely sane, some would argue almost to sane.

Explain this one, were talking about a hypothetical situation, where their is no consequence, no one can be hurt or damage, there are no rules, and everyone acts amorally, your gonna tell me you wouldn`t pursue a girl or two ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2013, 07:08:02 AM »
Tell her she's gonna make real good money on the street and to call you Big Daddy D.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2013, 07:11:22 AM »
Actually I`m completely sane, some would argue almost to sane.

Explain this one, were talking about a hypothetical situation, where their is no consequence, no one can be hurt or damage, there are no rules, and everyone acts amorally, your gonna tell me you wouldn`t pursue a girl or two ::)

How can rape not hurt or damage?

MikMaq

« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2013, 07:29:30 AM »
How can rape not hurt or damage?
Well it`s a philosophical world where their is no consequence, that`s all the explanation you need.

And not all rapes are violent.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2013, 08:47:41 AM »
lol at some of you guys. = god forbid some dude has a normal life and gets out of a relationship and doesn't  quite know how online dating works ::)

l

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2013, 08:52:34 AM »
in our societies its forbidden to be sexually free

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2013, 09:09:56 AM »
kind of but not really. I'm just curious what other's think on this.  It won't influence be either way.  A couple bold points were made.  1. You can't take them anywhere.  I love meeting girls I date for drinks and such and won't be able to do it with this one.
2. Either she'll think I'm a creep or has some daddy issues
3. We would probably have 0 in common and after one conversation it would be useless.

I am saying this honestly.  She is one of the most gorgeous women I'ver ever seen.  I've fucked many and seen many around the world and she is just gorgeous.  I am still fucking pissed I didn't take a photo.

give me details bro, texting wise...does she ever hit you up out of the blue? she asking questions? a wise getbigger once said "ever man knows when his moment has passed wether or not he can admit it is another story".....the thing these young chicks have in comon girls my age who are interested iis the politness factor. IF shes trying to get you to like her (ex she texts you and you dont respond and she texts you again) shes interested.....you got a 3 week window my man. n your kind of in an akward situation, no i dont think you can fuck this chick without acting like a creep but if you fuck her who cares dude. dnt feel bad either i got my ass played by an 18 year old too....i know all the games. not worth it imo...fucked with my head a lot and you better get some paint out be prepared to punch a few holes in your wall for the frustration shes about to cause you.  
l

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2013, 01:43:01 PM »
I'm in my early/mid 30's.  Typcial getbigger, rich, 8 pack abs, Olympia caliber physique  Good shape, not a permabulker but also not a ripped freak.

I'm at a Superbowl party yesterday and I see the most amazing looking gal.  She is freaking scorching hot.  Gorgeous face, a body to die for wearing black tights with the most amazing ass.

You just answered your own question:  of COURSE it's worth it :)

When I was 18, I was all about the young thirty-somethings.  Now that I'm a thirty-something, I'd kill to fuck an 18-year-old. 

Sick as it sounds, there's a high likelihood that the more you remind her of her father, the wetter she'll be for you.  Obviously, I'm not talking drunk, abusive perv pops; I'm certainly not talking about being overbearing as fuck.  But young women do tend to seek out boyfriends who share a great many good qualities with their daddies -- plus, of course, with some natural and potentially very obvioius (read: alcohol, cigarettes, weed) inhibitions lifted, depending on the girl :) 

In that light, the very worst thing you could do is try and fit it with guys her age.  Most 18-year-old girls already want someone with deeper pockets anyway; they want to go to Vegas and the Bahamas to drink exotic shit that'll knock them on their ass, not sneakily acquire some shit from the local ABC Store and get drunk in some 400 sq. foot college dorm.  You've the means to treat her to a much broader, more entertaining world than most any college freshman ever could.

Good luck :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2013, 04:13:13 PM »
^^^^

Alpha right there

She's at least 18.  Either she'll reject me or let me taste her heavenly pie.  We'll see

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2013, 04:20:10 PM »
how about you meet her parents and see if they are cool with it.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »
^^^^

Alpha right there

She's at least 18.  Either she'll reject me or let me taste her heavenly pie.  We'll see

It's NOT worth it man. For God's sake if you've any morals at all you'll let this poor young girl (she's not even an adult yet) go in peace. If you want to you can be her friend. But only her friend. You're too old for her. Don't let your lusts rule you; rather have the rule of sin and you'll be a stronger man for it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2013, 04:38:31 PM »
It's NOT worth it man. For God's sake if you've any morals at all you'll let this poor young girl (she's not even an adult yet) go in peace. If you want to you can be her friend. But only her friend. You're too old for her. Don't let your lusts rule you; rather have the rule of it and you'll be a stronger man for it.

The virgin Mary was  raped by God.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2013, 04:44:56 PM »
The virgin Mary was  raped by God.

Your blasphemy and lies will earn you your reward of eternal damnation and the hellfire that comes therewith.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2013, 04:49:19 PM »
Your blasphemy and lies will earn you your reward of eternal damnation and the hellfire that comes therewith.

God’s rape of Mary gave us Jesus, and Jesus saved mankind from sin.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2013, 04:57:29 PM »

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2013, 05:03:30 PM »
God’s rape of Mary gave us Jesus, and Jesus saved mankind from sin.

No, the Holy Ghost overshadowed Mary and Jesus was conceived and Jesus saved mankind from sin. Don't blaspheme and lie.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2013, 05:07:20 PM »
No, the Holy Ghost overshadowed Mary and Jesus was conceived and Jesus saved mankind from sin. Don't blaspheme and lie.

Did she give consent?

If not, I'm pretty sure that's the definition of rape.

I love how you use the term "overshadow".

The next time I go to bang my girl I'm gonna tell her to prepare to get overshadowed by my penis.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2013, 05:17:35 PM »

God broke his own commandments.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2013, 05:24:17 PM »
Yes. If she is legal, and it ends in reverse cowgirl.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2013, 05:33:38 PM »
Did she give consent?

If not, I'm pretty sure that's the definition of rape.

I love how you use the term "overshadow".

The next time I go to bang my girl I'm gonna tell her to prepare to get overshadowed by my penis.

Of course Mary gave her consent. The angel Gabriel personally descended from heaven to apprise her of God's selection of her as the mother of Jesus. The term 'overshadow' is a purely Biblical one to describe how Mary came to be pregnant without having sexual intercourse. Since there was no sex there was no rape. These notions of sex and rape (with regard to the Holy Ghost and Mary) are about as idiotic as the clodpates that raised them in the first place. Now I know you're godless vermin but here in any case is a warning to you not to blaspheme the Holy Ghost. Don't you know the great God is holy and perfect and utterly unquestionable?

'Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.'

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2013, 05:34:08 PM »
God broke his own commandments.

No for God is good.