Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40434 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2013, 12:53:49 PM »
It's on mutherfuckers.  We texted back and forth a bit like little teens and we are on for a date.  I was hoping to take her on a beach walk but the weather is turning to shit this weekend but I know a place to go that will be nice.  Am I looking for sex?  Not right now boys but I wouldn't say no if it presented itself.  I am going to check that DL first to confirm she's 18.  Need a good tactic.

She has got to be at least 20 AND married to you! 18 is just a little child, goodness me. What sort of filth would touch a child or teen? Anyway anything other than that is FORNICATION. If she wants sex then you have to be firm and tell her 'no'. Be a man for God's sake; a real man isn't afraid to obey God's precepts.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2013, 12:58:44 PM »
It's on mutherfuckers.  We texted back and forth a bit like little teens and we are on for a date.  I was hoping to take her on a beach walk but the weather is turning to shit this weekend but I know a place to go that will be nice.  Am I looking for sex?  Not right now boys but I wouldn't say no if it presented itself.  I am going to check that DL first to confirm she's 18.  Need a good tactic.

are you going to meet her parents? and ask them if it's ok that their daughter who is in HIGH SCHOOL dates a man in his mid thirties?  you are a fucking creep, straight up. i hope she has an older brother and he beats you half to death

MikMaq

« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »
I think this shit is really absurd, in todays world it makes sense for their being a large age gap.

If a girl is over thirty, any  plans to have kids is gonna be risky, unless you have kids 2 years into the relationship.

With the pressure for the dude to be financially established these days it makes more and more sense for the guy to be much older.

As a chick shouldn`t have kids past 32-33, and dude should have kids until he has a way to provide(divorce stats back that shit up)

Sure it`s all sex at the beginning but she`ll mature as the relationship matures.

I really think this will be the norm in the not too distant future. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »
are you going to meet her parents? and ask them if it's ok that their daughter who is in HIGH SCHOOL dates a man in his mid thirties?  you are a fucking creep, straight up. i hope she has an older brother and he beats you half to death

I think she is over 21 actually.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2013, 01:54:41 PM »
I think this shit is really absurd, in todays world it makes sense for their being a large age gap.

If a girl is over thirty, any  plans to have kids is gonna be risky, unless you have kids 2 years into the relationship.

With the pressure for the dude to be financially established these days it makes more and more sense for the guy to be much older.

As a chick shouldn`t have kids past 32-33, and dude should have kids until he has a way to provide(divorce stats back that shit up)

Sure it`s all sex at the beginning but she`ll mature as the relationship matures.

I really think this will be the norm in the not too distant future. 

I actually disagree.

I believe the norm will be the reverse.

Economic trends show that a woman is unable to make up lost wages due to maternity leave to care for children, in her lifetime. The stigma (however it falls, both obvious and more nebulous) associated to women who are viewed as "abandoning their post in the workplace" to care for children is alive and well. Companies foster policies that seek to convince women that they support the familial structure, but their actions towards these demonstrate their true perceptions on the issue. Women are unfairly punished in the workplace for birthing children. It's is an economic fact that is undeniable.

Now, contrast that with the statistics showing that more post-secondary graduates are women. The workplace is flooded with more and more women. Women who need a return on that educational investment. Therefore, driving the need to excel in the workplace and be relevant. One must actually be at work (and not home caring for children) if one is to grasp the promotional opportunities afforded at work. No one gets promoted on mat leave, so to speak.

So now we must reconcile the above. Clearly, there's pressure on women to stay in school, and then stay at work. Which leaves little time to find a mate, or mate with him to produce offspring. And the economics of a man taking paternity leave are far more dire than for women. The workplace has yet to believe it as acceptable for men to leave to raise children than women. Such is the state of our economy and workplace mores.

So women will seek a mate, and seek to mate with that mate, later in life. These will be women of prestige, power, and personal wealth and independence. They will not be dependent on a man to support them. As such, men will be chosen for their genetic potential with greater emphasis than ever before. With women holding the balance of power (in totality) in the workplace and economically, men can effectively be distilled down to their physical contributions to the offspring. And clearly, here, a younger male would prove more desirable. Not only as a trinket for the well-to-do-woman, but also for his stamina, strength and physical appearance.

Younger women don't want kids, and can't afford to have them. They'll have them when they get older. And they'll choose younger men to do it with.

Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2013, 02:30:47 PM »
You must talk the ear off anyone that converses with you. ;D

I actually disagree.

Economic trends show that a woman is unable to make up lost wages due to maternity leave to care for children, in her lifetime. The stigma (however it falls, both obvious and more nebulous) associated to women who are viewed as "abandoning their post in the workplace" to care for children is alive and well. Companies foster policies that seek to convince women that they support the familial structure, but their actions towards these demonstrate their true perceptions on the issue. Women are unfairly punished in the workplace for birthing children. It's is an economic fact that is undeniable.

Now, contrast that with the statistics showing that more post-secondary graduates are women. The workplace is flooded with more and more women. Women who need a return on that educational investment. Therefore, driving the need to excel in the workplace and be relevant. One must actually be at work (and not home caring for children) if one is to grasp the promotional opportunities afforded at work. No one gets promoted on mat leave, so to speak.

So now we must reconcile the above. Clearly, there's pressure on women to stay in school, and then stay at work. Which leaves little time to find a mate, or mate with him to produce offspring. And the economics of a man taking paternity leave are far more dire than for women. The workplace has yet to believe it as acceptable for men to leave to raise children than women. Such is the state of our economy and workplace mores.

So women will seek a mate, and seek to mate with that mate, later in life. These will be women of prestige, power, and personal wealth and independence. They will not be dependent on a man to support them. As such, men will be chosen for their genetic potential with greater emphasis than ever before. With women holding the balance of power (in totality) in the workplace and economically, men can effectively be distilled down to their physical contributions to the offspring. And clearly, here, a younger male would prove more desirable. Not only as a trinket for the well-to-do-woman, but also for his stamina, strength and physical appearance.

Younger women don't want kids, and can't afford to have them. They'll have them when they get older. And they'll choose younger men to do it with.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2013, 06:31:16 PM »
You must talk the ear off anyone that converses with you. ;D

You would, therefore, not be surprised to find out that most people find me to be a pompous windbag.

People's interest level in what I have to say is directly correlated to the amount of opiates or alcohol in their system. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2013, 06:33:05 PM »
I think she is over 21 actually.

you need to re read his post.  High School senior.  17, 18 tops.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2013, 06:43:08 PM »
take her to dance and get her little bit drunk there.

that should do.

Taking advantage of little girls. Yeah, that's cool. ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2013, 06:49:01 PM »
I actually disagree.

Great blathering and all, but you`ve basically described why I`m spot on. 

Because this whole woman working thing is turning into a total disaster in virtually every direction you name.

If woman put as much effort into child rearing as they do in their bullshit careers thing would be much better.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #160 on: February 07, 2013, 06:57:53 PM »

lol 50/50 bet you she flakes
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: February 07, 2013, 07:02:30 PM »
lol 50/50 bet you she flakes
75/25

He's going to go to meet her only to find her getting airtighted by a pack of wild black men.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #162 on: February 07, 2013, 07:04:59 PM »
I can't be bothered to read 7 pages, have pics of this bitch been posted?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: February 07, 2013, 07:37:56 PM »
I can't be bothered to read 7 pages, have pics of this bitch been posted?

Yeah, of course! Hahahahahahahaha.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: February 07, 2013, 08:10:47 PM »
not to shit in your cornflakes, but the sex gonna suck anyway, 18 year olds dont even know how to piss in straight line.

Guess her age.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2013, 08:16:02 PM »
Great blathering and all, but you`ve basically described why I`m spot on. 

Because this whole woman working thing is turning into a total disaster in virtually every direction you name.

If woman put as much effort into child rearing as they do in their bullshit careers thing would be much better.

When men and women's roles were more clearly defined, there was no question who would be covering the home front and raising the children. Unfortunately, there is an inequality in that line of thinking because people weren't free to pursue their interests. For example men who may actually prefer to be home with the kids could not do this because it wasn't manly. Women who had goals outside the home were not able to pursue these goals without seeming like bad mothers and wives. In a perfect world, every person regardless of gender, should be able to live their life to the fullest by working to achieve their goals. Where we seem to have gone horribly wrong is when both parents are too busy working to raise their children.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2013, 08:24:38 PM »
Guess her age.

15?

I worked in education for almost 30 years, young kids, especially the girls often look so much older than they are. The key is they may look mature, but they almost always are not. Kids should enjoy being kids while they can. Once one assumes an adult status they will be stuck in it for most of the rest of their lives.

MikMaq

« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2013, 09:05:46 PM »

Enough talk here`s some primo pussy for yall.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 07, 2013, 09:07:19 PM »

Enough talk here`s some primo pussy for yall.

I've seen that already. Nice singing. :)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: February 07, 2013, 09:08:56 PM »
anyone else feel like this thread is going to die a quiet death?

pics of the girl by this weekend or no date occurred.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #170 on: February 07, 2013, 09:30:31 PM »
75/25

He's going to go to meet her only to find her getting airtighted by a pack of wild black men.

I will be VERY suprised if this chick shows up, assuming the girl is as hot as he says she is. HEy guys this chick was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen....shes 15 years younger than me....and attracted to  me too ::)   lol most 18 year olds wont look at a guy over 25.....even  27 28 year old is a  "creepy old guy"

l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2013, 10:03:31 PM »
I will be VERY suprised if this chick shows up, assuming the girl is as hot as he says she is. HEy guys this chick was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen....shes 15 years younger than me....and attracted to  me too ::)   lol most 18 year olds wont look at a guy over 25.....even  27 28 year old is a  "creepy old guy"

???

how do you know this, btw?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2013, 10:29:54 PM »
???

how do you know this, btw?

sorry i was quoting him. He said the chick was one of the most beautiful girls he has ever seen, Ive never seen theg irl myself
l

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2013, 10:56:20 PM »

... he could be young-looking and have money.  i coach/play on a coed softball team that has had several college freshmen chicks on it over the years (it's a way for them to network) and some of them made it quite clear that they wouldn't mind going out with us "old" guys.  that said, i'm pretty sure if we were getting all moony about them they would have been turned off. people only want the things they can't/don't have.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #174 on: February 08, 2013, 02:53:01 AM »
nah i dont do under 20 years old by default.

i might be a wild guy but i expect women to be atleast somewhat wise and bit experienced.and not permanently broke,thats tiresome.

Come across many wise, experienced 20 year olds do you?